Top Posters In This Topic

• anantaram

• freakns

• dùda

• Garnirung

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ovo je iz Nadalove knjige, kako se osecao posle meca sa Verdaskom 2009

I heard that, and I saw his logic, but at the time, three in the morning Australian time, all I was in any fit state for was submitting passively, immobile on a couch, to Titín’s therapeutic skills. The first thing he did after hanging up with Joan was to fill the bathtub with ice and make me sit in it, as a first step to activate the blood flow in my aching thighs. Then massages, first with a bag of ice, then using a bar of soap. Usually the day before a final I’ll train in the morning. This time I slept all morning, waking up in the early afternoon to discover, aghast, that I felt stiffer than the night before. Still, I pedaled away at the bike, smoothly, Titín said, just to get the blood circulating, and then I went out on court, with Carlos Costa on the other side of the net. I lasted barely twenty minutes. It was Carlos who saw I couldn’t go on. “It’s no good. You can’t move,” he said. “We’ve got to stop.” Dizzy, utterly drained, my calves feeling like lead, I hobbled off court and drove back to the hotel and straight into the ice bath. Titín was working overtime to get me ready for the next day’s final, but at that moment, crushed by my breakdown on court, I felt as if there could be no force on earth or heaven capable of accomplishing the task.I went to sleep that night in the grimmest of moods and woke up the next morning feeling only marginally less stiff. When I went out on the practice court for my last training session at five in the afternoon, two and a half hours before the match was due to start, I hardly felt any better. Again, I felt dizzy; again, my leg muscles felt heavy and hard— so much so that I suddenly had an attack of cramps in one of my calves. Toni was there, and after half an hour struggling to get some rhythm going, I told him I couldn’t go on. I must have looked terrible because he said, “OK. Stop. Let’s go back to the locker room.” And there it was that Toni rose to the occasion.
Mogao bi Nole da odigra jos jedan tezak mec da je ovde u pitanju samo umor. Ali ako ima jos nesto, alergija, kijavica, onda je to druga stvar. Edited by anantaram
Ovo je iz Nadalove knjige, kako se osecao posle meca sa Verdaskom 2009Mogao bi Nole da odigra jos jedan tezak mec da je ovde u pitanju samo umor. Ali ako ima jos nesto, alergija, kijavica, onda je to druga stvar.
iz NJoletove Knjige
And there it was that uncle Goran rose to the occasion.
:D
Real trenutno gubi. Nadal u takvim situacijama ne moze da izdrzi vec ostaje da gleda do kraja. Saragosa igra bunkericu. Eto Nadalu manjka sna nocas :naughty:
Tad je vec bilo 2 0 za barsu na poluvremenu i izgubljena prva utakmica. Niko nije ni ocekivao preokret.Real naravn dade 3 gola saragozi , ali Nadal ako je pravi fan mora da ostane budan i da gleda i barsu i nada se da ce ispustiti bodove cool.gif
Peter Bodo, Senior Writer: NadalRafa needs to blast out of the gate to send the signal that this is a new year and all bets are off. He has loads of incentive to get back on somewhat even terms with Djokovic after 2011. Ed McGrogan, Online Editor: DjokovicDjokovic looked ready to crack on multiple occasions during his semifinal against Andy Murray, but he always turned things around. He may be suffering physically, but mentally, he’s still the clear No. 1, something Nadal knows better than anyone else.Richard Pagliaro, Senior Editor: DjokovicSooner or later, Nadal will beat Djokovic. But unless the second seed earns more free points on his serve, Nole’s penetrating return game, quickness around the court, ability to take the ball earlier—and his six-match winning streak over Rafa—make him the pick.Stephen Tignor, Senior Writer: DjokovicNadal is due to break a six-match losing streak to Nole, he just beat Roger Federer, and Djokovic has had physical troubles all week. But until proven otherwise, the Serb owns this matchup, and he loves Rod Laver Arena.
Edited by anantaram