IGNORED

Opšti topik o EU (ex kriza Evrozone)

anomander rejk

29 minutes ago, Eraserhead said:

Kao i svaki neofasista danas.

naročito onaj estonski, ukrajinski, poljski, kao i članstvo Al Kaide, Nusre, ISISa... :fantom: 

• 1 month later...

Sok i horor.

Invazija Sovjeta, prekrajanje istorije,

Prava Evropa mora da ustane i bori se.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45019133

Slovakia alarmed by pro-Putin Night Wolves bikers' base

The Slovak foreign ministry says it is "disturbing" that the Night Wolves - a Russian nationalist biker gang close to President Vladimir Putin - now have a base in Slovakia.

Slovak foreign ministry spokesman Peter Susko told the BBC that the Night Wolves' activities would have to be "carefully monitored".

"We think the influence of their members is harmful, especially in spreading their opinions that strive to rewrite history," he said in a phone interview.

When asked to specify those controversial opinions he said "that Crimea is, was and will be Russian, that Stalin was a great hero, that Nato is a criminal organisation, etc".

Ne brinite. Soroševi brodovi na Mediteranu su na oprezu. Sad će da uvezu 100 000 afričkih naučnika i amortizuju pojavu KGB bajkera u Sloveniji. 

• 2 weeks later...

jako..

Vrhovni komandant oružanih snaga Poljske, predsednik Andžej Duda pohvalio je poljske vojnike prošlih vremena što su na današnji dan pobedili, kako je kazao, "crvenu zarazu", 1920. godine u Bici pod Varšavom kada su u Poljsko-ruskim ratovima 1919. i 1920. godine Poljaci tek kod svog glavnog grada uspeli da zaustave nadiranje Crvene armije. 

"Poljski vojnici odbranili su Evropu od 'crvene zaraze'. Junaštvo poljskih vojnika sprečilo je katastrofu. To je naša velika istorija. Istorija našeg ponosa. Ne samo u zemlji nego ponosa na celom svetu. Varšavska bitka je jedna od najvažnijih bitaka na celom svetu", kazao je pred početak parade predsednik Duda. 

Ha

Poljaci su tada spasili Crevene tj. nisu pomogli Belima u velikoj ofanzivi Denikina a mogli su i cak su ih Britanci i Francuzi terali na to ali su oni odbili jer su smatrali da je bolja komunisticka Rusija za njih od nacionalisticke. Stavise, Lenjin je nudio Poljacima Minsk.

Prvo, to nisu bili poljsko-ruski ratovi vec poljsko-sovjetski jer u Rusiji traje gradjanski rat izmedju crvenih i belih.

Drugo, Poljaci su krenuli da osvajaju Ukrajinu i Belorusiju nakon vakuma nastalog kapitulacijom Nemacke i gradjanskim ratom u Rusiji. Zaustavljeni su tek kod Kijeva a onda su ih crveni pojurili sve do Varsave.

4 hours ago, dillinger said:

jako..

Apsolutni luđaci, uz to još i plaćaju Jacku Dorseyju da cijeli dan promovira te nebuloze.

Edited by Roger Sanchez

Pocinje nevreme, Salvini poziva CBE da pojaca doprinose njegovoj vladi (!) jer se od jeseni ocekuju jaki udari na "italijanski eksperiment reformi" i u tom slucaju nece biti lako odreci se ruske pomoci. Odbili Grcku od sise, evo zamene...

Inviato dal mio Redmi 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Bulgarian investigative journalist murdered

Victoria Marinova was reporting on alleged misuse of EU funds at the time of her death.

By Lili Bayer 

10/7/18, 4:59 PM CET

A 30-year-old Bulgarian broadcast journalist was raped and murdered Saturday in the city of Ruse, local media reported.

At the time of her murder, Victoria Marinova, a reporter and producer at broadcaster TVN, was reporting on an investigation into alleged corruption involving EU funds.

Police said there was no evidence to suggest the murder was related to Marinova’s work, according to local media.

Anti-corruption groups and members of the European Parliament called for a full investigation into the death.

“Shocked by horrific murder of investigative journalist Victoria Marinova in #Bulgaria. Urgently call for a full and thorough investigation. Those responsible must be held to account,” tweeted the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe’s representative on freedom of the media, Harlem Désir.

Liberal MEP Sophie in ‘t Veld observed on Twitter that Marinova’s death is the third murder of a journalist in the EU in a year. Maltese journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia was killed by a car bomb in October 2017, while Slovak reporter Ján Kuciak died in February.

Marinova’s final broadcast concerned an investigation by a group of Bulgarian journalists into companies involved in EU-funded infrastructure projects administered by local authorities. It alleged that 30-40 percent of funding received by a group of companies was lost to corruption and bribes.

In late September, Marinova interviewed two reporters working on the story, who had been detained by Bulgarian police, according to the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project.

• 2 weeks later...
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic