IGNORED

Avionski udesi i nesreće

dare...

U prvim vestima posle nesreće sam pročitao da je u toku intervjuisanje preživelih.

Voleo bih da je ostalo zapisano da li je intervjuisani bio praznih ruku ili je nosio kakav komad prtljaga, i da to može biti osnova za tužbe.

Žestoko kažnjavanje ovakvih maloumnika bi možda moglo da spreči buduće slične nesreće.

(a ovo nije prvi put da se nešto ovakvo dešava, čini mi se da se često spominju problemi i nesreće pri evakuacijama aviona zbog pokušaja iznošenja prtljaga)

Per Air France, #AF218 diverted safely to Isfahan ‘following a malfunction of the ventilation system’ onboard the aircraft.

I nije se tamo dugo zadrzao - sleteo u Mumbai sa dva sata kasnjenja.

Takodje, juce je Biman-ov avion izleteo sa piste i polomio se na tri dela. Ima povredjenih, srecom niko nije poginuo.

http://www.avherald.com/h?article=4c7ae66f&opt=0

A Biman Bangladesh de Havilland Dash 8-400, registration S2-AGQ performing flight BG-60 from Dhaka (Bangladesh) to Yangon (Myanmar) with 29 passengers and 4 crew, landed on Yangon's runway 21 at about 18:50L (12:20Z) but veered left off the runway and came to a stop on soft ground with all gear collapsed and the fuselage broken into three sections. All 33 occupants received injuries, 19 of them were taken to hospitals with non-life threatening injuries.

G1yCfZ8.jpg

A evo ga pre dve godine kad sam ja leteo u njemu

9 hours ago, radisa said:

Jel' se zna koji mu je bio, što je sletao u Iran?

Incident: Joon A343 near Isfahan on May 8th 2019, malfunction of ventilation circuit

By Simon Hradecky, created Wednesday, May 8th 2019 21:53Z, last updated Wednesday, May 8th 2019 21:54Z

A Joon Airbus A340-300 on behalf of Air France, registration F-GLZP performing flight AF-218 from Paris Charles de Gaulle (France) to Mumbai (India), was enroute at FL350 about 90nm southwest of Isfahan (Iran) when the crew declared emergency and decided to divert to Isfahan for technical reasons. The aircraft descended normally and landed safely in Isfahan about 30 minutes later.

The aircraft remained on the ground for about 6.5 hours and is currently heading to Dubai Al Maktoum (United Arab Emirates) due to crew duty time limitation.

The airline initially reported "security reasons" as cause for the diversion, subsequently reported a "malfunctioning ventilation circuit".

Iranian states media reported the crew reported a technical malfunction but did not provide a particular reason for the diversion, all passengers are well and have been taken care of. In the meantime the aircraft has departed again.

A media frenzy started in western media when the aircraft "disappeared" from tracking websites due to lack of coverage by Mode-S Receivers prompting fear for the safety of the aircraft amongst their readers.

• 1 month later...

Milenburg je obećao "transparentnost" jer Boing pokušava da osnovni model počne ponovo da leti i dodao da se ta kompanija suočava sa "poniženjem" i fokusirana je na obnovu poverenja.

Malo li je?

Jeste staro mesec dana ali potpuno neverovatan podatak - Boeing je odlucio da se MCAS osloni na jedan senzor jer da je uveo dva, FAA bi bi zahtevao da piloti prodju dodatnu obuku a to je jelte trosak. Totalno ludilo:blink:

• אַף אֶחָד locked and unlocked this topic