IGNORED

Avionski udesi i nesreće

dare...

Exclusive: The final moments before the crash

Paris Match and Bild obtained a video taken during the final seconds of the fated Germanwings flight 4U9525 and found among the wreckage by a source close to the investigation. Its origin – a cell phone – was clear. The scene was so chaotic that it was hard to identify people, but the sounds of the screaming passengers made it perfectly clear that they were aware of what was about to happen to them. One can hear cries of “My God” in several languages. Metallic banging can also be heard more than three times, perhaps of the pilot trying to open the cockpit door with a heavy object. Towards the end, after a heavy shake, stronger than the others, the screaming intensifies. Then nothing.

This version of the final moments of the Germanwings flight is confirmed by another element we recently obtained: the information from the “Cockpit Voice Recorder,” one of the A320’s two black boxes. This one recorded the sounds and conversations in the cockpit. Its contents were described in detail by a special investigator. Here is his account.

Postoji li bilo kakva šansa da se pravosuđe dveju država zainteresuje za uređivačku politikutm dotičnih listova?  Ja ne bih imao problem da im izreknem zabranu izlaženja u trajanju od pet godina zbog ovog i masnu novčanu kaznu za porodice poginulih. Stoka. 

neko reče da bi trebalo da postoje kamere koje uvek sve snimaju :mellow:

<ne znam zbog čega prvo pomislim na ekskluzivnu vest "dragi gledaoci, na našem kanalu možete pratiti uživo pad aviona u okean, požurite, još malo pa je gotovo">

pa ne bi bilo livestreamova na twtichu nego bi se koristilo samo kod ovakvih situacija. mada je i onda pitanje koliko je to pametno. i one snimke iz automobila vidimo samo kada se desi neka nesreca

meni je npr. odvratno da se na youtube postavljaju snimci saobracajnih nesreca sa smrtnim ishodom.

(Srecom nije bilo udesa) Cujem juce na radiju

- Dva Ryanair aviona se malko zakacise na aerodromu u Dablinu i to je drugi put za poslednjih sest meseci na istom aerodromu sa istom aviokompanijom. Niko nije povredjen ali su avioni osteceni.

Ryanair: Planes 'clip each other' on the ground at Dublin Airport

The winglet of one aircraft clipped the tail fin of the other

Two Ryanair planes have scraped each other on the ground at Dublin airport, the airline has confirmed.

The winglet of one aircraft clipped the tail fin of the other as they were taxiing to the runway on Wednesday morning. Dublin Airport has said no one was injured and delays are expected to some departures.

Ryanair has apologised to customers for any inconvenience caused.

The planes were due to fly to Edinburgh and Zadar.

Dublin Airport has said no one was injured in the accident

In a statement, the airline said: "Two of our aircraft were taxiing slowly to the runway at Dublin Airport this morning. The winglet of one aircraft appears to have scraped the tail fin of the other.

"Both aircraft were under the instruction of Dublin Airport Air Traffic Control at the time. Customers were bussed and boarded two replacement aircraft, which departed to Edinburgh and Zadar.

The flights were due to fly to Edinburgh and Zadar

"Ryanair apologised sincerely to customers for any inconvenience caused," the statement added.

- Emirates i Etihad se priblizise jedan drugom iznad Indijskog okeana, ali nije bilo incidenta

The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has initiated an inquiry into Sunday’s near-miss incident involving two aircraft of Emirates and Etihad Airways over Mumbai airspace.

An Emirates and an Etihad Airways aircraft, flying in opposite directions, came in close proximity of each other over the Indian Ocean. This sparked off a collision alert warning in the two cockpits. The Emirates flight EK-706 was flying to Dubai from Seychelles, while Etihad flight EY-622 was enroute to Seychelles from Abu Dhabi.

Emirates said that “at no point was the aircraft, passengers or crew at risk”.

“All Emirates aircraft are equipped with onboard instrumentation so that crew are alerted in a timely manner of all surrounding traffic. The crew informed the authorities of the incident and later filed an Air Safety Report, which will be forwarded to Mumbai Air Traffic Control,” it said in a statement.

A spokesperson at Etihad Airways said, “Etihad Airways confirms that it is investigating the reported incident.”

The Germanwings crash was a tragedy for our school. Then the press descended

Mika Baumeister

We wanted space to grieve for fellow students and teachers killed in last week’s appalling air crash. But the ruthlessness of some journalists made it impossible

Wednesday 1 April 2015 16.39 BST
Last modified on Thursday 2 April 2015 08.35 BST

To begin with, a small note about myself: I am a student at the Joseph-König high school in Haltern, Germany. I knew both the teachers and some of the students who were killed in the Germanwings plane crash in the south of France on 24 March. I was not the best friend of any of the victims, and nor do I claim to be a representative or spokesperson for all of the students, but I would like to write about something many people I have spoken to have experienced: dubious methods of journalism when dealing with the grieving.

Let me start chronologically: Tuesday, 1.05pm. An announcement from our headmaster: all students should go home, something had happened, but the early termination of lessons should not be taken as a cause for celebration. Some already knew what might be happening. The date of the exchange with the Spanish school had been announced in the school newsletter, and some students use their smartphones in the classroom during lessons. All of us knew that the plane was supposed to land in Düsseldorf.
Should the media rethink how they cover disasters?
Yvonne Roberts and Charlie Beckett

The first journalist on site came from the local press, at about 1.40pm. Given the proximity, that was perfectly legitimate. I was one of the last students to leave the building, at around 2pm, by which time two or three members of the press were there. By 5.30pm, when I had returned to school, the scene had started to resemble a human zoo, with the press behind their barricades ogling us students. Even though there was still not 100% confirmation of the deaths, there were already lots of tears. We felt as if the press were just waiting for our response to the final confirmation to film us, the emotionally destroyed people.

Wednesday morning was the climax of the madness. The barricade that was keeping the press in check was shifted about five metres back, and was by now crammed full of journalists. It had been obvious in advance that the media presence would be high. But the number that actually showed up surprised everyone. Imagine you are being observed from all angles and are supposed to weep freely. It basically meant that no one could really commemorate those who died.

Later, during the press conference at the new town hall, someone suggested that the students needed a protected space to handle the situation. But as we had already been filmed and interviewed on the way to school, we had already been affected before we entered the classrooms, so we were definitely not able to deal with the situation as we should have been allowed to.

Things got worse after that. One journalist reportedly put on an emergency pastoral care unit waistcoat to get access to the students. It appears that others approached mourners at the candles with a dictaphone in their pockets to record conversations; a mobile phone in a bouquet of flowers was allegedly used to take exclusive pictures. One person tried to disguise himself as a teacher – at a school that is so small that the roughly 80 teachers are known to everyone. How in the world could someone even come up with such a desperate idea?

Money was offered for interviews or records of the discussions in the early hours of Wednesday: in one instance, about €80 for an on-site interview. These interviews were not always requested from halfway mature students in senior classes, but also from innocent souls from the lower years. To make such deals with 10- to 13-year-old pupils is not only questionable, but borders on the criminal.

Phone calls, some of them in the middle of the night, added to a state of paranoid fear among the affected. One I heard of was particularly foul: someone pretending to be a young girl called one of the bereaved families. The conversation went something like this:

“Hi, I’m from one grade lower than [the deceased student]. I’m so sorry.”

“So you’re in year nine?”

“Yes, I think so. When is the funeral ceremony taking place?”

It must be dreadful when you are already in deep pain to then lose your home as a safe haven because it’s besieged by journalists. These ruthless journalists argue they were just doing their job – a face-saver we hear so often these days. But the public service broadcasters are often proof that it doesn’t have to be done this way: no speculation, no hunt for relatives, no interviews for money – and yet the same information.

Can you imagine how glad we were on Thursday evening when for the first time since Tuesday there were no reporters standing behind us taking pictures? The mood changed noticeably. After the tension of the days before, now finally the atmosphere was appropriate to the situation.

Funerals, funeral marches, annual commemorations: all of these events are yet to come in the small town of Haltern; 4 April is already set as the date of the official funeral march. And again, everybody expects to be the centre of attention. Our only hope lies in the anonymity of the crowd.

We want journalists to show that it is possible to report with decency and dignity on the relatives of the deceased victims and grief. We, the inhabitants of Haltern, would be pleased by a moderate array of cameras and less use of close-up lenses.

Dear representatives of the press: do you remember the promises that you once gave when receiving your official press pass? Show us that you are still capable of shame and compassion. Do not try to get the most exclusive footage at any cost.

Dear consumers of tabloid media: avoid reading the most sensational news. Reputable portals provide better information, less emotional agitation and are more objective in general.

In the end, it comes down to this: you, the consumers, pay the journalists who are willing to cross any boundary to appear on the doorsteps of affected families.

• This is an edited version of an article that first appeared on Mika Baumeister’s blog meistergedanke.de

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/apr/01/school-tragedy-germanwings-crash-press-intrusion

Sloboda govora.

Javnost ima pravo da zna.

Čitaoci/gledaoci traže to.

Floskule iza kojih se kriju oblici života koji žive od leševa. 

497332479.jpg?download=1

euronews ‏@euronews · 9m9 minutes ago

#BREAKING #GermanWingsCrash:Second black box confirms “voluntary action” of co-pilot

e sad, kako se došlo do tog zaključka preko fdr, ne znam. posredno, odsustvom kvara ili naglih promena u letu...?

edit: izgleda da su primetili ubrzanje u radu motora, dat je gas tokom spuštanja

http://www.thelocal.fr/20150403/second-black-box-confirms-alps-crash-co-pilot-acted-deliberately

"A first reading shows that the pilot in the cockpit used the automatic pilot to descend the plane towards an altitude of 100 feet (30 metres)," said the French BEA crash investigation office in a statement.

"Then, several times during the descent, the pilot changed the automatic pilot settings to increase the aircraft's speed."

edit2:

i b.e.a. potvrđuje isto

http://www.bea.aero/fr/enquetes/vol.gwi18g/info03avril2015.fr.php

Edited by Prospero

Nemačka formira specijalnu grupu za unapređenje sigurnosti leta avionom

Kada je reč o poboljašnju sigurnosti leta, nemački ministar unutrašnjih poslova Tomas de Mezijer zahtevao je uvođenje kontole ličnih dokumenata pri letovima u šengenskoj zoni, kojoj u međuvremenu pripada 26 država.

Vrata kabine treba da se zaključavaju?

"U šengenskoj zoni se identitet putnika, posle pada graničnih kontrola, više sistematski ne kontorliše. Ako neko od putnika svoju kartu da nekom drugom, onda ostaje samo ime prvog putnika.To je džinovski sigurnosni problem i mi moramo ozbiljno razmisliti da li će to i u buduće moći tako da ostane'', rekao je De Mezijer tabliodu ''Bild''.

Posle prošlonedeljnog pada aviona ''Džermanvingsa'' sa 144 putnika i šest članova posade u početku uopšte nije bilo jasno ko se sve nalazio u avionu, pošto je na letovima u šengenskoj zoni dovoljna samo avionska karta, da bi se ušlo u avion.

Malo sam u šoku zbog ove informacije.

• אַף אֶחָד locked and unlocked this topic