IGNORED

Amerika, zemlja velika

Кристофер Лумумбо

Meni se cini da selekcija policijskih kadrova u USA nije bas na nivou (najblaze receno). Ako si stalno napet, ne cenis previse ljudski zivot, ili si suvise uplasen za svoj, pa istog trena upucas nekoga, a da nisi uopste proverio da li opasnost postoji, onda i nisi za taj posao. Kod nas se desava da policija izlema nekoga, bez preteranog razloga, no ovakvih resetanja se ne secam (bar kada je o regularnim gradjanima rec).

Moguce je i da su im protokoli losi, zastareli ili sta vec. Na osnovu snimaka bi covek rekao da se nalazi u ratnoj zoni, a ne u zemlji sa najboljom demokratijom u svijet.

• +1 1

Pa dobro, nisu to kriminalci da svedočenjem mogu da pomognu nešto društvu :fantom: u najmanju ruku znaju nešto što nekome šteti pa ih zato i koknu.

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Miljenko said:

Na osnovu snimaka bi covek rekao da se nalazi u ratnoj zoni, a ne u zemlji sa najboljom demokratijom u svijet.

Upravo ih tako treniraju, programe sastavljaju penzionisani vojni liasoni-kurtoni. Još ko ima para da dovede bivšeg Mosadovca da drži obuku, ihaj.

Posle se po ulicama kreću kao da su okupaciona vojska a ne javni radnici, svaki civil im je potencijalni enemy combatant, nikad se ne zna, shoot first & ask questions later.

Onog nesrećnika što su ga ustrelili u hotelu pre par godina, sumanuta uputstva koja mu čitaju su iz nekoh izraelskog priručnika za neutralisanje potencijalnih terorista - lezi na stomak, ruke na potiljak, ukrsti noge u člancima, sad se podigni na kolena i kreni ka nama na kolenima držeći ruke na potiljku i noge ukrštene u člancima, ako zajebeš mrtav si. 

• +1 1

Secate se ono kad je bilo "... but Hillary's email server"? Nas bivsi predsednik ne koristi email, pa je dovukao 15 sanduka prepiski i beleski u Mar-a-Largo kad je napustio Belu Kucu jer zaboga to je privatno, nema to veze sa zvanicnim drzavnim dokumentima. Kad ono medjutim:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/09/politics/national-archives-justice-department-investigation-trump-white-house-documents/index.html

The National Archives has asked the Department of Justice to investigate former President Donald Trump's handling of White House records, according to a source familiar with the matter. The request came after recent revelations that the National Archives had to retrieve 15 boxes of records that had ended up with Trump in Mar-a-Lago and that other documents given to the Archives were torn up and had to be pieced back together.

Secate se kada je Hilari obrisala emailove sa email servera? Donald je to uradio analogno, pocepao je papire. :D

Additionally, some Trump White House documents that have been handed over to the House select committee investigating January 6 had to be taped back together by National Archives staff because they had been ripped up, the agency said in a statement last month.

Secate se kada je Donald rekao "... and possibly, some of those emails may be classified. Lock her up!"?

Life is a bitch, sto bi rekli u mom selu. :D

Edited by ObiW

RussiaGate propao pa sad mora nesto novo da se izmisli, demsi se usrali da ce da ih pokida 2024. WaPo i CNN vrh koplja.

according to a source familiar with the matter.

mozes misliti...

• +1 2
8 minutes ago, borris_ said:

Je li i plate isto tako rastu?

Naravno da ne, tamo na Bidenovom topiku sam okacio podatke za januar i za zadnjih 12 mjeseci. Realan pad zarade je oko 3%.

• 2 weeks later...

Ovo bi moglo i na Bidenov topik, ali jedno svjedocanstvo i mlohavljenju americke meke moci:

As Oil Nears $100, Saudis Snub U.S., Stick to Russian Pact Amid Ukraine Crisis

Saudi officials say they won’t pump more oil to ease prices, despite U.S. calls for more crude

Mr. Biden called King Salman last week to talk about a range of Middle East issues, including “ensuring the stability of global energy supplies,” the White House said. Shortly after the call, a statement from King Salman highlighted “the role of the historic OPEC+ agreement,” saying it was important to stick to its pact.

At the International Energy Forum in Riyadh on Wednesday, Fatih Birol, the head of the IEA, which includes the U.S., called on OPEC+ to pump more oil. Brett McGurk, the Biden administration’s Middle East coordinator on the National Security Council, and Amos Hochstein, the State Department’s energy envoy, were also in Riyadh.

In a private gathering at the conference, the Saudi energy minister, Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman, rejected calls to pump more oil. He said renegotiating quotas between OPEC members risks bringing volatility to oil markets rather than stabilizing them.

“The kingdom is not on the same page with the U.S. currently,” said an OPEC delegate. “We all know they are not ready to cooperate with the U.S. to calm the market.”

American and European officials have said sanctions on Russia’s oil-and-gas industries aren’t being considered now, a recognition that such measures would lead to unsustainable price increases. But even sanctions against Russia’s banking and other sectors could lead to energy-supply disruptions because oil-and-gas traders may pull back from the risk of working with a sanctioned country. Experts say the Western sanctions being discussed could cut off about 7% of the world’s oil supply.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/as-oil-nears-100-saudis-snub-u-s-stick-to-russian-pact-amid-ukraine-crisis-11645015415?mod=world_major_2_pos2

Nismo odavno imali vijest iz "sta rade Indijancima" kategorije:

Antonio Cosme, Detroit Sugarbush Project organizer, said he also received a burn permit for Friday's bonfire from the fire department.

It was about 8 p.m., after the prayers and before dinner, when the roughly 20 attendees noticed a helicopter overhead. Then, Rosebud Bear-Schneider, a ceremony organizer, said they saw police cars and lights through the trees. 

"We thought maybe somebody else might be getting pulled over. We didn't think it was for us. We were doing nothing wrong," Bear-Schneider said.

Cosme said he went to investigate and discovered that seven police cars and over 12 officers had arrived. He said he showed the permits and MOU to the officer in charge.

As Cosme and the officer in charge spoke at the edge of the woods, six officers in tactical gear appeared in the clearing and informed attendees they had two minutes to put out the fire and leave. 

A video of this interaction posted to Instagram shows officers standing side-by-side along the edge of the clearing as smoke from the recently extinguished fire billowed between them and the attendees.

"We tried to talk them about the Religious Freedom Act," Bear-Schneider said. "We tried to tell them about our sovereignty. They didn't want to hear anything of it."

One officer can be heard in the video saying, "The sovereign stuff is not valid," insisting that attendees were in violation of city ordinances for entering the park after dark. 

However, Bear-Schneider insists they were allowed to stay in the park until 10 p.m., even without the MOU and city permit. 

Detroit Code of Ordinances chapter 33 states: "All City parks and public places ... shall be closed to the public from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m., unless posted signs designate a different period of closure." 

Detroit police break up peaceful Native ceremony (freep.com)

Edited by Peter Fan
Jebena policijska drzava koja salje helikopter i interventnu policiju na ljude u parku.
  • Tpojka locked and unlocked this topic
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic
  • Tpojka featured and unfeatured this topic