IGNORED

Волем, језички

расејан

• 4 weeks later...

“Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.”

• 1 month later...

Kako se odjaviti na kraju e-maila (na engleskom)? Neki dobri predlozi i ideje...Love- I am regularly inside you with genuine affection, or I am a parent or grandparent (important distinction, here).xxx- I have genuine affection for you, but feel that writing 'love' is a bit serious for this email about a mid-morning coffee on a Tuesday.x- I have genuine affection for you, but in a brotherly or sisterly fashion.Woo!- this correspondence has been fun! I look forward to our mutual holiday/social event.Cheers- I am feeling a little warm about this correspondence, so thank you performing that little bit extra.Thanks- I am grateful that you have performed this task to my satisfaction, even though it is probably part of your job.Best- although our relationship is a professional one, I think of you warmly and hope you do the same likewise.Best regards- we are all professionals here, kindly ensure that it remains thus.Regards- I do not wish to hear from you again, as you are becoming a bore and I've already explained everything I can tell you.Yours sincerely- I am but moments away from calling my lawyers.Sincerely- Go and die in a ditchJos ideja...I now end with goodnight NSAWe should all be using "Allahu Akbar" to overload the servers. :lolol:

Nenanišanivši
jedan drugar je svojevremeno hteo bend da nazove pojednostavljuješ da bi se spikeri mučili kada dođe do proboja na top liste :lol:
  • 3 weeks later...
Pesma stanovitog (mrnjau, odlična reč, a bilo već) hrvatskog benda "Radost!" se zove NenanišanivšiI još za temu:paramparčad
То смо ми радили уживо. Била нека парчад од старог џемпера, па смо их парали.
iako.
Пратим и дижем на премда.
То смо ми радили уживо. Била нека парчад од старог џемпера, па смо их парали.
ne mora da znaci da sam u pravu, ali, ne kaze li se parcad starog dzempera?
Не казе се парцад, то знам цак и јаизвинјавам се због цирилице
Охо, појава је почела да узима маха...
  • Krošek unpinned this topic