IGNORED

Svet

Кристофер Лумумбо

On 31.10.2022. at 20:47, vememah said:

Brazil's far-right president, Jair Bolsonaro, has broken the silence he had maintained since being defeated in Sunday's presidential election.

He thanked voters who had cast their ballots for him but did not acknowledge defeat.

But he did not contest the result either, as some had feared he may have.

His chief of staff spoke after Mr Bolsonaro's brief statement saying that the "process of transition" of power would begin.

Mr Bolsonaro said that he had always stayed within the framework of the constitution and would continue to respect it.

He did not mention Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva, his arch rival who narrowly beat him on Sunday, at all.

• Hvala 1

Sinoc je procurila vest da ce policija da premesti stotinak zatvorenika iz pavijona 8 i 9 zatvora u Gvajakilu u druge zatvore.

Rec je o kriminalcima iz koalicije Tiguerones-Lobos.

Tiguerones i Lobos nisu bili odusevljeni, smatraju da ce ih prebaciti u zatvore gde gospodare suparnicke grupe Choneros y Los Chone Killers i objavili su saopstenjem rat policiji.

Rezultat:

- 5 auto bombi sinoc u Gvajakilu u razlicitim delovima grada u gluvo doba noci, kao upozorenje

- 5 policajaca ubijeno u par policijiskih stanica u Gvajakilu

- 8 zatvorskih cuvara u zatvoru Esmeraldas (provincija  Esmeraldas, pisao sam o njoj) uzeti kao taoci

Danas je izvrseno prebacivanje zatorenika i proglasen policijski cas od devet uvece u Gvajakilu i Esmeraldas.

Moj kombinat™ koji ima bungalove na plazama Esmeraldas danas salje e-mail da jos ima praznih mesta za rezervacije za praznik koji startuje od cetvrtka.  :laugh: Inace su ti bungalovi na samoj plazi zauzeti jedno tri meseca unapred.

• Hvala 2
6 hours ago, Filozof manijak said:

Gde ćemo komentarisati da u Izrael dolaze na vlast krajnji dešnjaci na čelu s Bibijem?

I koje su moguće posledice toga...

• Hvala 1

Maduro je izgleda glavna zvezda na COP27. Makron (koji je zvanično priznao onog Guaida za predsednika Venecuele) samo što ga u dupe nije poljubio kada ga je savatao u foajeu, a i Kerry je bio veoma srdačan i zaboravio je šta je sve pričao o njemu dok je bio MSP.

12 hours ago, Redoran said:

Kerry je bio veoma srdačan i zaboravio je šta je sve pričao o njemu dok je bio MSP.

Jel može sad da naplati lovu sa poternice? :fantom:

The US has charged Venezuela's President, Nicolás Maduro, and other senior officials in the country with "narco-terrorism".

It accused them of flooding the US with cocaine and using drugs as a weapon to undermine the health of Americans.

The charges were announced by Attorney General William Barr. A $15m (£12.5m) reward is being offered for information leading to Mr Maduro's arrest.

• 2 weeks later...

Povratak otpisanih nesvrstanih (Indijski pogled):

---

The following month, in a whirlwind three-day tour of Germany, Denmark and France, Prime Minister Narendra Modi won concessions that Indian policymakers have coveted for well over two decades, ranging green-energy investments, tech transfers, and weapons deals, putting flesh on the bones of a moribund EU-India strategic partnership.

In Berlin, Chancellor Olaf Scholz announced a €10 billion green partnership to help India achieve its 2030 climate targets and high-tech transfers. The next day in Copenhagen, Nordic countries signed wind and solar deals, alongside green shipping and green cities investments. In Paris, Macron signed deals to invest in India’s green hydrogen hubs as well as increase sales of French military aircraft and ships; for its part, Électricité de France confirmed a long-pending deal to build six EPR-1650 nuclear power reactors in Jaitapur. This followed India’s momentous $42 billion investment deal with Japan for electric vehicles (EVs), green hydrogen/ammonia, and heavy industry transition.

The timing of these rapid concessions is no accident. The divorce of China, Russia, and the West is providing Modi with a golden opportunity to negotiate a new geopolitical order. As the world splits into new Cold War blocs—which look strikingly similar to the old Cold War blocs—the old Indian grand strategy of non-alignment is reemerging. And this time, the rise of China assures that the new counter-hegemonic bloc will enjoy considerably greater resources than the former communist powers ever did.

That emboldened confederation stretches beyond the subcontinent. India’s last thirty years of catchup growth were achieved in an era of US global primacy. Along with other developing nations who have interests independent of the US, today, a much richer India has the leverage to challenge the coercive underbelly of American hegemony. Brazil and Indonesia, too, are taking advantage of their new pull. Neither the United States nor Europe should underestimate postcolonial elites in their renewed efforts to chart an independent course.

Friction with the West is assured. But diplomats in the developing world are prepared to pay to avoid a costly and risky confrontation with the Sino-Russian axis. Developing countries’ answer to the West’s question, “Do you want to contain China with us?” is probably “Yes.” But the answer to the question, “Do you want to contain China and Russia with us?” is probably “No.”

--

A New Non-Alignment | Phenomenal World

• 2 weeks later...

Stowaways-Rescued-from-Ship-s-Rudder-Aft

Dvojica od trojice slepih putnika koji su spaseni sa kormila tankera koji je 11 dana plovio iz Nigerije bice - sve po propisu - vraceni na tanker kojim su doputovalitm...

Slepi putnici su skinuti sa broda na Kanarskim ostrvima: treci se jos uvek nalazi u bolnici, Gran Canaria, zbog hipotermije.

Svi ce biti - o trosku broda - deportovani, buduci da spanski zakon ne dozvoljava davanje azila osobama koje ga ne zahtevaju/ne zadovoljavaju uslove, dok brod ostaje u obavezi da ih vrati u luku iz koje su doputovali...

Fotofrafija koju je u ponedeljak snimila spanska obalska straza prikazuje stanje stvari na kormilu tankera Alithini II koji plovi pod zastavom Malte i koji je otplovio iz Lagosa17. novembra, ploveci uz zapadnoafricku obalu do Kanarskih ostrva...

• Tužno 2
2 hours ago, Mel said:

Prica sa zaadjenjem od farmi ne pije bas vodu...

Pa da, ugalj sad ponovo može, al' krave da prde - jok.

Meni je zanimljivije kako smo mi u osteuropa jedna avangarda, takoreći pioniri. U onom lošem naravno, uključujući i ove pandurske taktike.

• +1 1
4 hours ago, Mel said:

Produktivni su i organizovani. Zato ih treba eliminisati. Prica sa zaadjenjem od farmi ne pije bas vodu...

nema veze, tu su strucnjaci da objasne zasto su skakavci bolji i zdraviji. neka se spremi kanada.