IGNORED

Svet

Кристофер Лумумбо

srećom nema šanse da se ovako nešto desi kod nas :fantom:

HONG KONG — Hong Kong riot police fired warning shots Tuesday during clashes that erupted in the Chinese-ruled city when authorities tried to remove illegal street stalls set up for Lunar New Year celebrations, the worst violence since pro-democracy protests in 2014.

Demonstrators prised bricks from the sidewalk to hurl at the police, while others toppled street signs and set fire to garbage bins in Mong Kok, a tough, working-class neighborhood just across the harbor from the heart of the Asian financial center.

"We have noticed a shift in some members of the public," said Lo Wai-chung, the Hong Kong police commissioner. "(They) have an inclination to use violence or radical acts in order to express their opinion."

Nearly 90 police officers sustained injuries ranging from fractured bones to lacerations and bruises, and 54 protesters were arrested, Lo said. Hong Kong television showed police officers being beaten with poles and sticks as they lay on the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QlflZ-f1CI

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-hong-kong-riot-police-clash-with-protesters-amid-crackdown-on-street-vendors-2016-2

Ovi se ujediniše: 

"Свесни бројних препрека које још треба превазићи, надамо се да ће наш сусрет допринети поновном успостављању јединства жељеног од Бога", рекли су поглавари католичке цркве и највеће православне цркве.

Папа Фрања је рекао да су поглавар Руске православне цркве Кирил и он разговарали "јасно и директно" и да он "јако цени његову (Кирилову) жељу за јединством".

Je l to znaci da su rusofili od danas katolici?

To ti je qrata sreća :( Zaljubiš se u Putina, a on te odvede papi pred noge :(

Edited by Gricko

Nisam ubeđen, nek raspusti prvo unijate kao znak dobre volje, pa da pričamo.

Oni su vece pape od pape... Poglavar grkokatolicke unijatske crkve Ukrajine kritikuje rec "konflikt" u nekoj deklaraciji papinog PRa.. umesto da koriste "agresija" kao sto je sluzbeni stav Ukgc u vezi Ukrajine i Sirije.

Oni su vece pape od pape... Poglavar grkokatolicke unijatske crkve Ukrajine kritikuje rec "konflikt" u nekoj deklaraciji papinog PRa.. umesto da koriste "agresija" kao sto je sluzbeni stav Ukgc u vezi Ukrajine i Sirije.

Nema to veze sa religijom, već sa ukrajinskim nacionalizmom. Odnosi između ukrajinskih unijata i katoličke crkve nisu kroz istoriju bili baš sjajni, što opet ima veze sa nacionalizmom (ukrajinsko-poljski konflikt). 

Saudijci kao u srednjem vijeku skupljaju placenike da bi dohatali Hutima u Jemenu.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-10/.....-terrorism 

Saudi Arabia and the U.A.E. struck the deal with Eritrea to back their anti-Houthi military campaign in Yemen after failing to arrange a similar accord with its neighbor Djibouti, according to the report. It said Eritrea receives fuel and financial compensation in return for its support, which includes providing 400 soldiers who “are embedded with the United Arab Emirates contingent of the forces fighting on Yemeni soil.”

Koga li oni misle da dovedu u Siriju?

Nema to veze sa religijom, već sa ukrajinskim nacionalizmom. Odnosi između ukrajinskih unijata i katoličke crkve nisu kroz istoriju bili baš sjajni, što opet ima veze sa nacionalizmom (ukrajinsko-poljski konflikt).

Religija u narodu postaje jednostavni produkt nacionalistickog ekspansionizma i sukobi kultura u Lavovu i Galiciji su stvorili teren podoban manipulacijama svih vrsta.

Edited by mlatko
  • James Marshall pinned this topic
  • James Marshall locked this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic