IGNORED

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Roger Sanchez

:lol:

Today, President Obama issued the following letter to all Verizon customers:Dear Verizon Customers,Yesterday it came to light that the National Security Agency has been collecting millions of phone records from you each and every day. Since that news was released, many of you have called the White House with questions and concerns about this new program. To save my time and yours, here are answers to three of the F.A.Q.s (Frequently Asked Questions) we’ve been hearing from you:1. Will I be charged extra for this service?I’m happy to say that the answer is no. While the harvesting and surveillance of your domestic phone calls were not a part of your original Verizon service contract, the National Security Agency is providing this service entirely free of charge.2. If I add a phone to my account, will those calls also be monitored?Once again, the answer is good news. If you want to add a child or any other family member to your Verizon account, their phone calls—whom they called, when, and the duration of the call—will all be monitored by the United States government, at no additional cost.3. Can the National Security Agency help me understand my Verizon bill?Unfortunately, no. The National Security Agency has tried, but failed, to understand Verizon’s bills. Please call Verizon customer service and follow the series of electronic prompts.I hope I’ve helped clear up some of the confusion about this exciting new program. But if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to call the White House. Joe Biden is standing by.God bless America,President Obama
9588229enhanced-buzz-22481-1370530838-6.jpg
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WTF

• Roger Sanchez

• Indy

• TBoneSteak

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Na kakve probleme mislis? Koja je uopste poenta bivanja predsednikom onda, i to u 2 mandata, ako mozes da uradis samo 1 stvar (a ni to kako valja).
Secas se kakva je situcija bila 2008/09? Raspad ekonomije, rat u Iraku u najtezoj fazi za Amerikance i sada jos radis na reformi zdravstva. I, onda ocekujes da jos napadne izuzetno mocne obavestajne sluzbe koje vuku repove iz Busove ere?! Tesko.
:lolol:Obama+tough+talk.jpg
In a historic move that promises to radically transform the way US security agencies operate, President Obama today officially launched the American Mukhabrat initiative. The ambitious restructuring of all US security and intelligence agencies will become Obama’s flagship policy in a bid to ‘embed intelligence work in a more fundamental way within American psyche and society’.The declaration stunned Obama’s critics who had expected him to be on the back foot as the extent of US official monitoring of private communications was becoming increasingly apparent. According to high-placed sources, the President decided to seize the initiative and push through an ambitious program of reforms aiming to remodel US security agencies on their Arab counterparts.Speaking anonymously, Colonel Ahmad Hassan, a Jordanian intelligence officer involved with the reform program, discussed the need for visibility of the intelligence community and lectured against ‘the opaqueness of US intelligence-speak’. “If it’s torture, call it torture, don’t come up with a fancy work to disguise. The citizens will always appreciate clarity and openness, don’t act like you have something to hide."It is understood that Colonel Hassan and his colleagues from Libya, Syria, Saudi Arabia and Iraq had made a number of similar recommendations to the reform program following an extensive assessment of US security operations. While the team of advisors was impressed by the extent of US security agency ‘penetration’ of American society, they were shocked by the self-effacing nature of its agencies and the euphemisms they employed.“In order for the Mukhabrat to be effective, it must be present and active within the community. There is no point in monitoring phone calls if people didn’t know you were listening in. I would have thought this is basic knowledge, but it’s probably a cultural difference we must overcome. Here’s to a new era of openness, transparency and highly-visible Mukhabrat work in America”, a cheerful Hassan declared.
Edited by Gandalf

Setimo se petreusa i njegovih mejlova, a onda i dzenet napolitano koja na pitanje "kako vi obezbedjujete svoj mejl nalog" odgovara sa "paaa, nemam mejl nalog".Nuff said Послато са HTC ChaCha A810e користећи Тапаток 2

WaPo slajdovi + iz dužeg teksta
London’s Guardian newspaper reported Friday that GCHQ, Britain’s equivalent of the NSA, also has been secretly gathering intelligence from the same internet companies through an operation set up by the NSA....PRISM recruited its first partner, Microsoft, and began six years of rapidly growing data collection beneath the surface of a roiling national debate on surveillance and privacy. Late last year, when critics in Congress sought changes in the FISA Amendments Act, the only lawmakers who knew about PRISM were bound by oaths of office to hold their tongues.The court-approved program is focused on foreign communications traffic, which often flows through U.S. servers even when sent from one overseas location to another. Between 2004 and 2007, Bush administration lawyers persuaded federal FISA judges to issue surveillance orders in a fundamentally new form. Until then the government had to show probable cause that a particular “target” and “facility” were both connected to terrorism or espionage.In four new orders, which remain classified, the court defined massive data sets as “facilities” and agreed to certify periodically that the government had reasonable procedures in place to minimize collection of “U.S. persons” data without a warrant.In a statement issue late Thursday, Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper said “information collected under this program is among the most important and valuable foreign intelligence information we collect, and is used to protect our nation from a wide variety of threats. The unauthorized disclosure of information about this important and entirely legal program is reprehensible and risks important protections for the security of Americans.”...It is possible that the conflict between the PRISM slides and the company spokesmen is the result of imprecision on the part of the NSA author. In another classified report obtained by The Post, the arrangement is described as allowing “collection managers [to send] content tasking instructions directly to equipment installed at company-controlled locations,” rather than directly to company servers.Government officials and the document itself made clear that the NSA regarded the identities of its private partners as PRISM’s most sensitive secret, fearing that the companies would withdraw from the program if exposed. “98 percent of PRISM production is based on Yahoo, Google and Microsoft; we need to make sure we don’t harm these sources,” the briefing’s author wrote in his speaker’s notes....Sens. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) and Mark Udall (D-Colo.), who had classified knowledge of the program as members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, were unable to speak of it when they warned in a Dec. 27, 2012, floor debate that the FISA Amendments Act had what both of them called a “back-door search loophole” for the content of innocent Americans who were swept up in a search for someone else.“As it is written, there is nothing to prohibit the intelligence community from searching through a pile of communications, which may have been incidentally or accidentally been collected without a warrant, to deliberately search for the phone calls or e-mails of specific Americans,” Udall said.Wyden repeatedly asked the NSA to estimate the number of Americans whose communications had been incidentally collected, and the agency’s director, Lt. Gen. Keith B. Alexander, insisted there was no way to find out. Eventually Inspector General I. Charles McCullough III wrote Wyden a letter stating that it would violate the privacy of Americans in NSA data banks to try to estimate their number....And it is true that the PRISM program is not a dragnet, exactly. From inside a company’s data stream the NSA is capable of pulling out anything it likes, but under current rules the agency does not try to collect it all.Analysts who use the system from a Web portal at Fort Meade, Md., key in “selectors,” or search terms, that are designed to produce at least 51 percent confidence in a target’s “foreignness.” That is not a very stringent test. Training materials obtained by The Post instruct new analysts to make quarterly reports of any accidental collection of U.S. content, but add that “it’s nothing to worry about.”
Dakle, otisli su u 3 pm sa ovim spijuniranjem. CItam blog Richarda Stallmana, ali ne mogu da osmislim koriscenje interneta (a da ima nekog smisla) pod uslovom da se izbegnu ove govnarske korporacije (neke su pobrojane u tekstu ispod). Ako neko ima ideje, neka napise, bicu zahvalan. Vec sacujem da ubijem google mail, ali mi treba neka zamena (a da nije Yahoo, isto govno)..EDIT. Mozda pokrenem temu na Racunarima, jer stvarno mi je dozlogrdilo.
Mislim da je uzaludno.A u ovom svetu Čvorovića, gde ništa nije onako kako izgleda da jeste, ne bi me iznenadilo da neki od tih "safe" rešenja budu vladina.
ovaj, šta?
JEROTIJE: Daj ovamo da vidim! (uzima kartu i čita) "Aleksa Žunić, sreski špijun." (govori) Pa je l' on lud? Otkud se javno kaže da je špijun?VIĆA: On kaže, pre ništa da dozna, a sad mu svi kazuju jedan protiv drugog.
Edited by Gandalf

glenn greenwald docekao svojih 5 minuta! :Hail:vec su krenule price, da bi trebalo da se ispita™ odakle mu ovaj papir:2q00bb9.jpg

Edited by Takeshi

dočekao svojih 5 minuta i ne prestaje:

Revealed: The NSA's powerful tool for cataloging data – including figures on US collectionThe Guardian has acquired top-secret documents about the NSA datamining tool, called Boundless Informant, that details and even maps by country the voluminous amount of information it collects from computer and telephone networks.
sudeći prema mapi, Srbija je za NSA najnezanimljivija zemlja na svetu. jedinstvena oaza privatnosti, takoreći:boundless-heatmap-large-001.jpg
sudeći prema mapi, Srbija je za NSA najnezanimljivija zemlja na svetu. jedinstvena oaza privatnosti, takoreći:
mislim da je druga varijanta, iz srbije i oviih delova evrope imaju sasvim dovoljno podataka (od lokalnih obavestajnih sluzbi) da im ne treba internet i telefonsko nadgledanje.ali zato nemce posebno vole da prate! p.s. sad tek vidim da je prisluskivanje, logicno, na usa temi. ovde je o huseinu, koji ipak samo potpisuje. (nije obavesten) Edited by Takeshi