IGNORED

Jedno sasvim novo i drugačije Presidency..

Roger Sanchez

Slazem se. Ja sam na proslim izborima glasao za Obamu jer sam u to vreme zeleo da covek njegovih nazora i njegovog intelekta bude predsednik bez obzira ko mu je GOP oponent. Na sledecim izborima cu ponovo da galsam za Obamu ne zato sto vodi zemlju onako kako bih ja zeleo, vec zato sto smatram da je svaki od mogucih GOP kandidata daleko gora opcija.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WTF

• Roger Sanchez

• Indy

• TBoneSteak

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

faaaaaakBristol Palin On 'The View': 'That's Why It's Called Losing Your Virginity'During an appearance on ABC's "The View" on Thursday, Bristol Palin was asked by Barbara Walters about her suggestion that Levi Johnston, her ex-boyfriend and father of her son, stole her virginity.Walters presented the question in the context of what Palin says about having sex for the first time in her recently released memoir Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far."I'm not accusing him of date rape or anything with that," said the 20-year-old daughter of former Alaska governor Sarah Palin. "I just use that analogy of losing your virginity. That's why it's called losing your virginity."She later added, "If I wasn't drunk, no that night wouldn't have happened."The AP relays background on the matter: Bristol Palin writes in her new book of losing her virginity to boyfriend Levi Johnston on a camping trip after getting drunk for the first time on too many wine coolers. She awoke in her tent, alone, with no memories of what had happened as Johnston "talked with his friends on the other side of the canvas." She had vowed to wait until marriage. And she had lied to her parents about where she was going.

Ako ginekolog™ ne bude GOP kandidat (a nece biti), ne vidim zasto bi iko glasao protiv Obame. Bas me zanima kako ce se tea party™ ponasati u 2012. Naravno, znam da ce opet biti 90% GOP, zanima me dali cemo videti neki zajeban primary...

Bas me zanima kako ce se tea party™ ponasati u 2012. Naravno, znam da ce opet biti 90% GOP, zanima me dali cemo videti neki zajeban primary...
Bice ih verovatno, ali samo u mnogo crvenim distriktima (ili u mnogo crvenim drzavama za Senate/Governor izbore). Valjda su naucili nesto od debakla sa Vesticom™ iz DE.
baldrick.thumbnail.jpg
When John Boehner said earlier today that the debt ceiling was 100% Obama's problem, I took it as political hyperbole. But apparently it was much more than that. A couple of hours ago Boehner's Senate doppelganger, Mitch McConnell, proposed a truly bizarre plan that would, literally, make the debt ceiling 100% Obama's problem. It goes like this:Next month Obama would receive approval to raise the debt ceiling $700 billion.A "resolution of disapproval" would then be taken up by Congress on an expedited basis (i.e., no filibusters allowed).If the resolution passes, Obama can veto it.If he vetoes it, it requires a two-thirds vote of both houses to override.If there's no override, the debt limit is increased, but Obama would be required to lay out a "hypothetical" set of budget cuts totaling $700 billion.This would be repeated (in $900 billion increments) in the fall of 2011 and summer of 2012.
Koje majstorstvo. Koe pozicioniranje, koji scenarij...Hail.gif Edited by Roger Sanchez

Mmmalo trebate bolje pogledati, Mulder i Scully će istraživati loše ponašanje britanskih ćaletovih beobahtera, a ne npr. NY Posta.

Ovo bi moglo da bude veoma zanimljivo i.e. kakva ce biti reakcija velikih NY 9/11 profitera kao sto su Giuliani ili Peter King ako je ovo stvarno tacno, tj. da im se prijatelj ovako poflegmao po 1 svetinji zarad finansijske dobiti
kako fox izvestava o celoj ovoj prici?

bice veselo ako se ne dogovore oko smanjenja ili povecanja budzeta.prvi na udaru su vojnici na strazi, 350 pounders sto jedu markice za hranu&99ers/nezaposleni 99 nedelja koji ni posle 1500 resumes ne mogu da nadju posao/

bice veselo ako se ne dogovore oko smanjenja ili povecanja budzeta.prvi na udaru su vojnici na strazi, 350 pounders sto jedu markice za hranu&99ers/nezaposleni 99 nedelja koji ni posle 1500 resumes ne mogu da nadju posao/
Sve hardcore GOP glasaci. Bring that shit on! :wicked: Sad ozbiljno - dogovorice se po obicaju u minut do 12™. Stari su to majstori za dramu.
Sve hardcore GOP glasaci. Bring that shit on! :wicked: Sad ozbiljno - dogovorice se po obicaju u minut do 12™. Stari su to majstori za dramu.
ja sam vec kupio konzerve pasulja sa slaninom, extra municiju, papir za bulju i vrecu starih srebrnih kortera. takodje sam ispraznio septicku jamu i napunio je benzinom

Losa vest

"Republican Candidate" Extends Lead vs. Obama to 47% to 39%PRINCETON, NJ -- Registered voters by a significant margin now say they are more likely to vote for the "Republican Party's candidate for president" than for President Barack Obama in the 2012 election, 47% to 39%. Preferences had been fairly evenly divided this year in this test of Obama's re-election prospects.bbgpj1qvyeompyf1t0jdag.gif
Dobra vest
July 13, 2011 - Bachmann Surging In 2012 GOP Race As Romney Is Flat, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Obama Tops All Leading Republican ChallengersPresident Barack Obama tops all leading GOP White House hopefuls, hitting the all- important 50-percent mark against every candidate but Romney: 47 - 41 percent over Romney, unchanged from June 8; 50 - 38 percent over Bachmann, who was not matched against Obama June 8; 53 - 34 percent over Sarah Palin, compared to 53 - 36 percent June 8; 50 - 37 percent over Perry, who was not matched against Obama June 8.