• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Kowalski

• Ajant23

• MocaVukotic

• Sludge Factory

• 2 weeks later...

:)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc_204tXHZY

Holden: You're in a desert, walking along in the sand, when all of a sudden you look down...Leon: What one?Holden: What?Leon: What desert?Holden: It doesn't make any difference what desert, it's completely hypothetical.Leon: But, how come I'd be there?Holden: Maybe you're fed up. Maybe you want to be by yourself. Who knows? You look down and see a tortoise, Leon. It's crawling toward you...Leon: Tortoise? What's that?Holden: [irritated by Leon's interruptions] You know what a turtle is?Leon: Of course!Holden: Same thing.Leon: I've never seen a turtle... But I understand what you mean.Holden: You reach down and you flip the tortoise over on its back, Leon.Leon: Do you make up these questions, Mr. Holden? Or do they write 'em down for you?Holden: The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.Leon: [angry at the suggestion] What do you mean, I'm not helping?Holden: I mean: you're not helping! Why is that, Leon?[Leon has become visibly shaken]Holden: They're just questions, Leon. In answer to your query, they're written down for me. It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response... Shall we continue?

• 2 weeks later...

:D vidla sam tu grupnu sliku pre neki dan.... al ove druge dve - jok.. posebno ova s Burtonom, hot damn, Djoni konacno izgleda odlicnoi nechu vise da pljujem po Fincerovoj Lisbeth ako pogledas SVECKU Lisbeth..... ja recimo jos uvek nisam gledala Let me In, niti chu, jer sam ljuta sto je oskrnavljen jedan od najboljih horora svih vremena....... ovo Fincerovo chu da pogledam samo zbog Fincera premda sam u istoj meri ljuta

Edited by Hippie
:D vidla sam tu grupnu sliku pre neki dan.... al ove druge dve - jok.. posebno ova s Burtonom, hot damn, Djoni konacno izgleda odlicnoi nechu vise da pljujem po Fincerovoj Lisbeth ako pogledas SVECKU Lisbeth..... ja recimo jos uvek nisam gledala Let me In, niti chu, jer sam ljuta sto je oskrnavljen jedan od najboljih horora svih vremena....... ovo Fincerovo chu da pogledam samo zbog Fincera premda sam u istoj meri ljuta
Pogledacu sveCku nakon Fincerove (a nakon toga mozda i knjigu procitam, ako me bude toliko zainteresovalo). A ti ih pljuj do tad, sta cu :( :D
  • 2 weeks later...