IGNORED

Izrael, Palestina i arapske zemlje

3opge
Krošek
Message added by Krošek,

Na ovoj temi postoje stroža pravila oko kačenja raznoraznih sadržaja: Zabranjeno je repostovanje, kačenje tvitova ili bilo kakvih materijala (slika, klipova...), kao i goli linkovi. Postovi moraju biti napisani sopstvenim rečima, i dozvoljen je hipertekst (dugme Link). Izuzetno, kao propratni sadržaj uz sopstveni post, prihvatljivi su kratki isečci nekog dužeg teksta (ne i kraćeg kao što je obična vest).

On 23. 5. 2024. at 9:56, Jesper23 said:

Imaš ozbiljnu studiju koja pokazuje da su Sovjeti uspjeli poraziti 3. Rajh iz razloga što su Njemci odmah na početku rata strjeljali preko milion pow. Ljudi shvatili da je jedina opcija boriti se, pošto ih nakon predaje sigurno čeka metak...

Jel ovo iz nekih akademskihtm izvora?

:fantom:

Istraga Guardiana! Ovi zaista funkcionišu kao bully state:

The former head of the Mossad, Israel’s foreign intelligence agency, allegedly threatened a chief prosecutor of the international criminal court in a series of secret meetings in which he tried to pressure her into abandoning a war crimes investigation, the Guardian can reveal.

A evo malo i o mirotvorcu Trampu:

Between 2019 and 2020, in an unprecedented decision, the Trump administration imposed visa restrictions and sanctions on the chief prosecutor. The move was in retaliation to Bensouda’s pursuit of a separate investigation into war crimes in Afghanistan, allegedly committed by the Taliban and both Afghan and US military personnel.

However, Mike Pompeo, then US secretary of state, linked the sanctions package to the Palestine case. “It’s clear the ICC is only putting Israel in [its] crosshairs for nakedly political purposes,” he said.

Months later, he accused Bensouda, without citing any evidence, of having “engaged in corrupt acts for her personal benefit”.

The US sanctions were rescinded after President Joe Biden entered the White House.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/may/28/israeli-spy-chief-icc-prosecutor-war-crimes-inquiry

• +1 1
  • Hvala 1

Jel je za ban prizivanje neke raspadajuće boleštine za nju i za, ako je moguće i njenu porodicu, da ih gleda kako se raspadaju dok se sama raspada?

Ako jeste, onda zaboravite da sam bilo šta napisao jbg.

Nemaju oni plan, ili srpski: jebali bi se, a da im ne udje.

Sindrom poznat kao dobrojutro carsijo na sve 4 strane, pa je tako plutajuci takozvani Trident dok, koji je americka vojska postavila u Gazi

Delimicno demontiran, navodno zbog ostecenja izazvanog nevremenom, i otegljen u izraelsku luku Ashdod remonta radi...

Tvrdi se da ce posle opravke deo doka biti vracen...

320 miliona US$ i 1,000 vojnog personala: preko doka je, za vreme dok je bio u upotrebi, prema izvorima UN World Food Programme, iskrcano citavih 137 kamiona sa oko 900 tona tereta...

Izraelska propaganda u sluzbi zavodjenja americke javen i politicke scene:

Israel organized and paid for an influence campaign last year targeting U.S. lawmakers and the American public with pro-Israel messaging, as it aimed to foster support for its actions in the war with Gaza, according to officials involved in the effort and documents related to the operation.

The covert campaign was commissioned by Israel’s Ministry of Diaspora Affairs, a government body that connects Jews around the world with the State of Israel, four Israeli officials said. The ministry allocated about $2 million to the operation and hired Stoic, a political marketing firm in Tel Aviv, to carry it out, according to the officials and the documents.

The campaign began in October and remains active on the platform X. At its peak, it used hundreds of fake accounts that posed as real Americans on X, Facebook and Instagram to post pro-Israel comments. The accounts focused on U.S. lawmakers, particularly ones who are Black and Democrats, such as Representative Hakeem Jeffries, the House minority leader from New York, and Senator Raphael Warnock of Georgia, with posts urging them to continue funding Israel’s military.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/05/technology/israel-campaign-gaza-social-media.html

Inside the Base Where Israel Has Detained Thousands of Gazans

Mr. al-Hamlawi, the senior nurse, said a female officer had ordered two soldiers to lift him up and press his rectum against a metal stick that was fixed to the ground. Mr. al-Hamlawi said the stick penetrated his rectum for roughly five seconds, causing it to bleed and leaving him with “unbearable pain.”

A leaked draft of the UNRWA report detailed an interview that gave a similar account. It cited a 41-year-old detainee who said that interrogators “made me sit on something like a hot metal stick and it felt like fire,” and also said that another detainee “died after they put the electric stick up” his anus.

• Tužno 2

Dakle imamo zajednicku operaciju us i Izraela gde su oslobodjena 4 taoca, a ubijeno 3 I proton ubijeno 200+ Palestinaca, od cega dobar deo ne gde su drzani vec na drugom mestu kao 'diversion'. Licitira se na netu o tome koliko je civila od tih 200, ali ovime us nece vise moci da bude nepristrasni posrednik. Sta su mogli da zaseru zasrali su i da je pravde bilo bi naloga za hapsenje i US vrha.

• +1 1