The Boss

Mp40

I Zachary nije los... :DEdit:Zamisli E Street band:B. Springsteen - lead vocal, guitarA. Ettenberg - guitar, vocalJ. Zachary - keyboard, pianoD. Taunov - violin, acoustic guitar, vocalF. Fenster - bassM. Litwen - drums

Edited by The Ghost

Bilo ovo? "Rajder" Brusa Springstina.

Below you'll find entertaining excerpts from the band's 2002-3 tour rider detailing the group's concert requirements--from a guitar security guard (don't want anyone to pinch Bruce's Fender Esquire) to sax player Clarence Clemons's need for a whole roasted chicken to be delivered, mid-concert, to his dressing room. We also love how Bruce stocks his private dressing room (wife Patti Scialfa has her own backstage digs) with soy milk, green tea, various protein and energy supplements--and all that crappy finger food for his kids. Finally, a memo to the Big Man: Clarence, the Beluga caviar and Carr's water crackers kinda fly in the face of the band's working class image.
bruce2.gifbruce3.gifbruce5.gifOstatak na: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstagetour/bruce/bruce1.html

Cuo ja malo na youtubeu, mislim da je Bruce napomenuo da je napisao tu stvar specijalno za to vece. Verovatno ju je napravio za pet minuta, a tako mi i zvuci. Nisam nesto impresioniran...@Buck...a gde su sex, drugs, flajka Jacka Danielsa.....ost`o samo r`n`r... :D

WRECKING BALLI was raised out of steel here in the swamps of Jersey, some misty years agoThrough the mud and the beer, and the blood and the cheers, I've seen champions come and goSo if you've got the guts mister, yeah if you got the ballsIf you think it's your time, then step to the line, and bring on your wrecking ballBring on your wrecking ballBring on your wrecking ballLet me see what you've got, take your best shotBring on your wrecking ballBring on your wrecking ballBring on your wrecking ballTake your best shot, let me see what you've gotBring on your wrecking ballMy home is here in the Meadowlands, where mosquitoes grow big as airplanesHere where the blood is spilled, the arena's filled, and Giants play the gameSo come on raise up your glasses and let me hear your voices callCome on!Tonight all the dead are here, so bring on your wrecking ballBring on your wrecking ballBring on your wrecking ballYeah take your best shot, let me see what you've gotBring on your wrecking ballOne, two, one two three four![trumpet solo]And we know that come tomorrow, none of this will be hereSo hold tight on your angerYeah hold tight on your angerHold tight to your anger, and don't fall to your fearNow when all this steel and these stories, they drift away to rustAnd all our youth and beauty, it's been given to the dustAnd our game's been decided, and we're burning down the clockAnd all our little victories and glories, have turned into parking lotsWhen your best hopes and desires, were scattered through the windAnd hard times come, hard times goHard times come, hard times goHard times come, hard times goHard times come, hard times goHard times come, hard times goJust to come again, bring on your wrecking ballLet me hear your voices callTake your best shot, let me see what you've got, bring on your wrecking ballCome one!Bring on your wrecking ballBring on your wrecking ballTake your best shot, let me see what you've got, bring on your wrecking ball

A udine je dobilo jos i Sherry darling, Summertime blues, Be true, My Love Will Not Let You Down .Torino dobio Loose ends, Drive all night, 2 hearts, My hometown, Land of hope and dreams.Mamu im zabarsku
Pozdrav dobri ljudi,Imam 45 godina zivim u Zemunu i Bosov fan sam poslednjih 30-tak godina. Prvi put sam ga gledao u Minhenu 17. jula 1988 Olympia Reitstadion Rein. Tada bese Tunnel of Love - Express Tour. U Udinama nisu bili samo zabari. Video sam dosta autobusa i automobila iz Hrvatske i Slovenije. Mozda jos neko sa ovih prostora?Mi smo bili iza pita mozda treci cetvrti red. Potpuna panika za 10-godisnjicu braka :P Sta da kazem uzbudjenje je pocelo jos kod table na ulasku u Udine.
Posle dva dana po povratku u Zemun sam se spakovao i odleteo za Spaniju. Gledao sam bosa (El Jefe na spanskom) na pola metra iz pita u Benidormu (Pedro hvala). Koncert je poceo u 22.00 posto je dnevna temperatura oko 40 stepeni. Svirka je trajala 3 sata i pet minuta. Spanci su neverovatna publika - potpuni trans. Jos uvek me drzi :)
ps.snimano sa nokia N95 Edited by ElJefe

Viđu ovo:Bruce Springsteen - Roulette, a "The River" studio outtake, an early mix with no piano and guitar & organ mixed up, recorded at The Power Station NYC from March 1979 to May 1980.