IGNORED

Now drinking

Gonzo

limunadu sa listovima nane i žutim šećerom(zapravo bezalkoholni mojito...)
hehe sta ima na vikipediji
In the early 1990s, public-bus advertising was in its infancy in Israel. The Fogel Levin advertising agency undertook a bus-only campaign to prove the effectiveness of this new medium. Fogel Levin created a fictitious soft drink called Limonana and printed its ads through the Galgalei Zahav (Wheels of Gold) company.[3] The ads, describing the drink as a blend of lemon and mint, reported, "Rabinowitz drinks Limonana" and, "Ohana drinks Limonana",[4] referring to celebrities of the time. Limonana was the first fictitious brand advertised in Israel.[5] The ad campaign created a buzz[3] and consumers flocked to stores and kiosks to try the new flavor. Two weeks into the campaign, with consumers and stores clamoring for the product, the advertising agency admitted that no such drink existed.[6][5]Due to customer demand, first restaurants and then soft drink manufacturers began to produce the new flavor.
sad po toj vrucini udaras po zestini?¿ alal vera.
Jebi ga radnicka klasa pravi drustvo profesorima i doktorantima (: Sto volim kolektiv.
Bouteilles-2010-033.jpgsyrah gaillac, prosle godine nasumicno svratio u Château i uzeo par flasa iz 2008. fino, nego mi zao sto pijem sam, zena nije htela, ja cu smazati celu flasu...

50 posto alkohola (100 proof), ekstremno dug finiš, snažan ukus dima i meda. veoma ozbiljno piće.taman na ovu vrućinu.zakljucni komentar: nikako ne stavljati u koktele, suvise je zaokruzeno i kompleksno pice, eventualno bih napravio mint julep od njega ali ni to nisam siguran. piti sa samo malo vode ili jednom kockom leda.

Edited by Marko M. Dabovic

Neam pojma, skupo je to za mene, dobio sam. Ali sudeci po akciznoj markici, kupljeno je u Srbiji. Kladim se da ima u novom Merkatoru u Beogradjanki, neko je skoro rekao da imaju maltene sva strana pica koja kod nas mogu da se kupe.

Edited by Marko M. Dabovic