IGNORED

Uskoro dolazi jedan film

3opge

• 2 weeks later...
James Cameron Says 'Gravity' Is 'The Best Space Film Ever Done'Christopher Nolan can stop working on his anticipated space thriller, "Interstellar." Director James Cameron ("Avatar," "Titanic") has declared Alfonso Cuaron's upcoming film "Gravity" the "best space film ever done." The film starring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney as an astronaut and engineer getting lost in space opened the Venice Film Festival last week and has been receiving countless high praise. Cameron, who is friends with Cuaron, saw the film a month ago told Variety he wasn't impressed with the film's technology — it was filmed digitally. Rather he was intrigued by Cuaron's "uncompromising vision and tenacity in getting the picture made as he wanted it" along with Bullock's performance. “I was stunned, absolutely floored,” said Cameron. “I think it’s the best space photography ever done, I think it’s the best space film ever done, and it’s the movie I’ve been hungry to see for an awful long time.”We've been waiting a long time for Cuaron's latest movie. "Gravity" was originally set to debut November 2012 before being pushed back to May and then November before falling into its October 4 release slot due to a need for more post-production work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Clive BarkerHOT FROM HELL! My friends,I have some newswhich may be of interest to you. A few weeks agoI had a very productive meeting with BobWeinstein of Dimension Pictures,in the course ofwhich I pitched a remake of the first HELLRAISERfilm. The idea of my coming back to the originalfilm and telling the story with a fresh intensity-honoring the structure and the designs from thefirst incarnation but hopefully creating an evendarker and richer film-was attractive to Dimension.Today I have officially been invited to write thescript based upon that pitch.What can I tell youabout it?Well, it will not be a film awash with CGI.I remain as passionate about the power ofpractical make-up effects as I was when I wroteand directed the first HELLRAISER. Of course thebest make-up in the world loses force if notinhabited by a first-rate actor. I told the Dimensionteam that in my opinion there could never be aPinhead without Doug Bradley,and much to mydelight Bob Weinstein agreed. So once the papersare signed , I will open a LemarchandConfiguration,dip my quill in its contents and startwriting . I promise that there will be nowhere onthe Internet where the news of my progress will bemore reliable than here ,because the only authorof these reports will be Your InfernalCorespondent ,me. My very best wishes to youall,my friends.Clive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...