Uskoro dolazi jedan film

3opge

Hmm, sta li nam je to Fincher spremio?
Trent Reznor Scoring Facebook MovieNine Inch Nails star Trent Reznor is writing the soundtrack to a new movie starring Justin Timberlake. The Social Network, which has been directed by David Fincher, tells the story of the founding of Facebook. Reznor said he agreed to score the film after Fincher approached him with the idea last year. Reznor has been writing the soundtrack alongside Atticus Ross, and said the pair were near the end of the process. Here is what Trent had to say:
7.1.10: The Social Network scorethesocialnetwork-tn.jpgI was planning on taking some time off after the continual waves of touring that ended last fall and spend this year experimenting around with what would become How To Destroy Angels and some new NIN. Well, that plan didn't work out so well. David Fincher started inquiring about my interest in scoring his upcoming film, The Social Network. Yeah, the movie about the founding of Facebook. I've always loved David's work but quite honestly I wondered what would draw him to tell that story. When I actually read the script and realized what he was up to, I said goodbye to that free time I had planned. Atticus Ross and I have been on a creative roll so I asked him if he wanted to work on this with me and we signed on.Months later, I'm happy to tell you we're nearing the completion of this and I couldn't be happier with how it's turned out. The level of excellence that David operates on is inspiring and the entire process has been challenging and truly enjoyable.As Atticus and I near the end of the scoring process, we're looking forward to the next phase - distilling the large amount of music we've written for this down to a satisfying record (or two). The film opens Oct 1 in the US with the record likely available a couple of weeks ahead of that.Speaking of the film... it's really fucking good. And dark!
Sad sam se primio :P Edited by Sludge Factory

kazu amerikanci da je toy story 3 najbolji film svih vremena. najozbiljniji i najmracniji pixar. i sve u tom stilu.ja realno ne mogu da zamislim bolji film od upa!skroz sam uzbudjen.kapiram da sam omanuo temu. al ipak je bolji od svih filmova koje kacite ovde, takodanemaveze.jel gledo ko?HYPE!

Edited by fancy claps
kazu amerikanci da je toy story 3 najbolji film svih vremena. najozbiljniji i najmracniji pixar. i sve u tom stilu.ja realno ne mogu da zamislim bolji film od upa!skroz sam uzbudjen.kapiram da sam omanuo temu. al ipak je bolji od svih filmova koje kacite ovde, takodanemaveze.jel gledo ko?HYPE!
A čemu čovek da se nada i raduje, ako ne wholesome all-American porodičnim crtaćima?Ti više voliš nešto novo, nešto divlje?
Let the right one me inNadam se da će biti užasan pa neću morati nikad da ga odgledam, ali moram priznati da trejler izgleda skroz ok sad.gif
e pa ZLO! naravno da che biti uzastan... uopste ne razumem koja je fora s ovim rimejkovima skrnavljenjem originala
  • 2 weeks later...
Krenulo je, Ebert dao 4 zvjezdice, TY u Telegraphu 2je, Twitter is abuzz! Kontroverza! Box office kaže 20 meleona prvi dan, do kraja vikenda između 60 i 80 meleona.U Hrvackoj i Srbii 22. srpnja.
uh, ovo gledam za vikend.. bas sam pre neki dan imala prilike da slusam odlican preview filma, jedva cekam da ga vidim... po svemu sudechi biche da je jebeno remek delo

dodatak.premijera je treceg u us, a na imdb pise da je release ubosni dvanaestog. nista ne pise za srbiju.ako ne bude pre bosne, ja idem da ga gledam u modrichi. posle toga me slobodno vodite za rucicu na lapot jer sam tada prozivela sve sto treba.

erik roberts, stalone, miki rurk, dolf lundgren, onaj sto ga voli gaj rici, svarceneger, brus vilis, dzet li,...
prepoznah u trejleru i detektiva batistu :D angel-batista-photo.jpg