Uskoro dolazi jedan film

3opge

Uma Thurman"s Motherhood was considered to be a major bomb when released months ago in the USA- even though it was made on a low budget of $5 million. However, it looks like a blockbuster compared to its performance in the UK where it opened at one theater and had a first day gross of £9 (meaning one ticket was sold!)
What if they made a movie and no one came to see it? Someone did and it was called Motherhood.Actually it's being too harsh to say that no one paid to see Motherhood when it came out at the beginning of this month in theaters over in the U.K. In Motherhood's March 5 opening weekend the movie made just £88 from the one cinema the film was playing at. Averaged out over the Friday to Sunday period that's less than £30 per day, or about 3.2 tickets sold each day.
:lol:

kasmo vech kod Ume.. daklem kako je Tarantino obecho po izlasku Kill Bill 2, Kill Bill 3 che uraditi za tacno 10 godina... sto vise i nije tako dalekohttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt1521225/

• 2 weeks later...

za sve one kojima se svideo Black Hawk Down, ono malo pravih Delti i Rendzera na igranom filmu, first face kamera s ramena, prstanje rikoseta i sl... spremite se za nesto 10x ludje! veceras sam imao tu cast da mi se uprilici potpuno privatna projekcija 6 minuta grubo montiranog materijala (za trejler) filma sa pravim SEALsima u glavnim ulogama...show time kakvih scena ima!produkcija je Bandido Brothers, radnja smestena u Kostariku, cini mi se kao klasicna limunada sto se zapleta tice (da ne otkrivam sad sve), AL STO SU SCENE...bruka!radni naslov je bio I am That Man ali covek rece da ce se drugacije zvati...