IGNORED

O serijama

Mr.Smith

Vini, ti ovo nemoj ni gledati, eksplodirace ti mozak posle pola sata :D

Hvala što brineš :wub: Mene je glava zabolela već od trailera, nema šanse da bih pokušavao dalje. Teen Batman, i Teen Catwoman i Teen Poison Ivy... samo je falilo da ih sve stave u neku srednju školu, pa da gledamo kako odrastaju zajedno i pitamo se ko će s kim na prom.

Imal' Jokera, BTW? Ili su njega ostavili za neke kasnije sezone?

Pogledao i ja Gothama, otprilike se slazem sa svim, nije blistavo, mada s druge  strane ne mogu da se setim neke serije u kojoj me je pilot bas oduvao, mozda True Detective, uvek ti poceci budu metiljavi.

The Blacklist izrasta u odličnu seriju. Druga sezona počela sa sjajnom epizodom.

ček, ozbiljno odličnu ili toliko lošu da je odlična? ja čitao prošle godine poduža vinisanja™ Grega Isterbruka na račun serije i otpisao je (bez gledanja) kao groteskno lošu :D

nađoh:

Hollywood producers don't take the subway: The fall TV season's action hit is "The Blacklist," staring the versatile actor James Spader as an all-knowing anti-hero locked in a codependency relationship with a megababe FBI agent played by actress Megan Boone. There are international criminal masterminds galore, plus An Agency Far, Far More Secret Than The CIA is monitoring the female agent and her enigmatic husband. (For readers new to this column, An Agency Far, Far More Secret Than The CIA is the formal name of the mysterious force that shows up in many action shows and movies.)

Action shows fundamentally are preposterous: "The Blacklist" pushes the envelope. In just the first few episodes, a dozen FBI agents are killed in several machine-gun battles in Washington, D.C.; an FBI helicopter is shot down with a missile; four U.S. Marshals are killed, including two killed in mere seconds by an unarmed bad guy in shackles; 100 people are killed with biological weapons in Washington's subway system and in a federal courthouse; a cargo plane explodes above Washington and a commercial airliner is blown up at Reagan National Airport. That's just the first few episodes! Who has been assigned to fight this crime wave? A couple FBI agents.

"The Blacklist" tries to seem realistic, with location shoots in Washington and Baltimore, but the show constantly botches easily verified details. A bad guy gets on a subway train said to be pulling into DuPont Circle, an actual subway stop in Washington. The subway announcer voice is saying, "Connect to the Yellow Line at Farragut North." The Farragut North station does not meet that line. The sign on the train lists its destination as Shady Green. The actual destination is Shady Grove.

When the cargo plane is bombed, its pieces are shown falling straight down. In the first "Star Trek" remake, in "Superman Returns," in "Unforgettable" and other movies and shows, pieces of aircraft or spacecraft fall straight down. They would fall is a broad parabolic arc. One "Blacklist" episode begins by showing a creepy guy with a genetic foreign accent installing a bomb in a brand-new, $90,000 BMW 750. Later viewers see a car explode in the distance, but what blows up is an old junker filmed in shadow. Perhaps the producer wrote off the $90,000 BMW on a production expense account as destroyed during special effects, used a junker for the shot, and now drives the BMW himself.

Several plots hinge on the FBI finding a criminal mastermind by tracing a credit card. A glamorous woman described as the world's most dangerous international assassin is cornered after she uses her credit card to order a drink in a hotel bar. Wouldn't the world's most dangerous international assassin buy her Cosmopolitan with unmarked euros?

Many "Blacklist" episodes involve the female agent and her partner creeping into an abandoned warehouse -- without calling for backup, of course. On TV crime shows and in action movies, considering how often criminal masterminds set up in an abandoned warehouse, they must be leasing them. Here's what it would sound like if a real estate agent was showing abandoned warehouses to a criminal mastermind:

Agent: This is a beautiful property! Poorly lighted entrances. Rusting gates. Lots of dark, scary passageways. Huge backlit fans turning slowly for no apparent reason. Easy freeway access.

Criminal Mastermind: I like the highway access -- good for chase scenes.

Agent: Location, location, location.

Mastermind: Are there surveillance cameras everywhere, so our faces are sure to be seen?

Agent: Of course! And luxurious appointments. There's a secure room for handling stolen fissile materials. A biohazards room for bizarre medical experiments.

Mastermind: Tanning beds, message chair and wet bar?

Agent: The works. Will you be having black SUVs coming and going at all hours?

Mastermind: Da/taip/aiwa/hija. (Scriptwriter: insert choice based on ethnicity of mastermind.)

Agent: Then be sure to observe all parking regulations.

Mastermind: Absolutely. We want to be good neighbors.

Agent: Noise complaints have been an issue with past clients. The lease specifies that if you are torturing good-looking helpless victims, they must be gagged.

Mastermind: Aw, shucks. Whatever. OK.

Agent: I will get you a sewer permit for blood. That way you won't attract attention.

Mastermind: Wow, you really are the best! Just like my mastermind acquaintances said.

Agent: Referrals are the key to my business.

Mastermind: Then again, all my mastermind acquaintances who leased abandoned warehouses died in shootouts when their well-dressed henchmen fired hundreds of rounds that missed, while the cops got off perfect shots while leaping sideways.

Agent: How will you be taking care of the charges today?

Mastermind: Here's my credit card.

"The Blacklist" Update: TMQ has quoted James Parker as noting that while all TV shows contain some nonsense, to make a show that consists entirely of nonsense is a minor art form. The fall's ratings hit, "The Blacklist," consists entirely of nonsense. The producers are artists!

In the recent midseason cliffhanger, a small army of bad guys assaults an FBI black-ops site. It's never clear for whom the bad guys are working, other than a mysterious "Big Bad" character (hilariously underplayed by Alan Alda) who declares "the people I represent" have awesome power. Apparently there is an "Unbelievable Secret" that the people he represents must cover up. Just what that secret is will depend on how many episodes NBC orders. An "Unbelievable Secret" was at the core of the 2012 ABC prime-time action serial "Last Resort," and when the network dropped the show midseason, viewers never found out what the secret was. The writers never found out, either.

"The Blacklist" attack on the FBI site is carried out by 20 super-disciplined commandos with carbines and grenades, backed by a paramedic and an electronics expert. All blindly follow a leader who is obviously insane, and most end up dead. In Batman movies and other action fare, it's never explained why henchmen blindly follow a leader who's obviously insane.

The attack begins with a half-dozen FBI guards, who wear armored vests and carry assault weapons, being gunned down. They never take cover or return fire, just allow themselves to be shot in what is obviously an attack -- a truck rushes into the black-site perimeter. If you're thinking of changing careers, don't become a guard who wears an armored vest and carries high-tech weapons. In action TV shows and movies, such guards always allow themselves to be slaughtered. Don't worry -- later, a 125-pound woman will single-handedly kill everyone responsible for the outrage.

Though the private army that attacks the FBI facilities has commandos, explosives, sophisticated electronic jammers, insider information from the White House and can execute split-second chase-scene maneuvers, in the end they are caught because they do not know cell phones can be tracked.

In the pilot of "The Blacklist," viewers were told the black-ops site is in suburban Maryland. But when bad guys roar away from the site to start the chase scene, the United States Capital is down the street. And how did the bad guys escape from an FBI facility that was, by that point, surrounded by hundreds of law enforcement officers? They used an abandoned train tunnel -- too bad it wasn't a sewer! -- that ran under the site and somehow was known to them but not to the FBI.

As the chase progresses, the female lead, played by actress Megan Boone, yells into her phone, "We are on Constitution Avenue." Overhead we see rusting Chicago El-style elevated subway tracks -- there aren't any on Constitution Avenue, or anywhere in the District of Columbia.

In the pilot, the antihero played by actor James Spader walked into what viewers were told is FBI headquarters in Washington. But it's plainly not FBI headquarters, which for good or ill is a distinctive structure. In the background at "FBI headquarters" is a sign for One Federal Plaza, a location in Manhattan. Though most action is said to occur in Washington, D.C., much of the outdoor filming seems to have been done in the New York City area or on Long Island. This comes in handy! At one point, heroic agents inside their "Washington" facility get a tip about bad guys in Brooklyn. They race to their car and reach the scene in minutes.

Warning sign about "The Blacklist": There have been only 10 episodes, and already Boone's character has exhibited the worst cliché of action cinema: she snatched the gun out of a bad guy's hand faster than he could pull the trigger. Do not try this unless the bad guy is an actor.

ček, ozbiljno odličnu ili toliko lošu da je odlična? ja čitao prošle godine poduža vinisanja™ Grega Isterbruka na račun serije i otpisao je (bez gledanja) kao groteskno lošu :D

Recimo  da se The Blacklist, poravio od traljavog početka prošle godine, do sasvim solidne jurnjave i zapleta na kraju sezone kojie se i nastavio u prvoj epizodi druge sezone. Šta je danas odlična seija, teško je reći, pa ću se ograditi i reći da je meni odlična.

Ja poceo pre neki dan, veceras cu drugu epizodu. Sta znam, ambijent, epoha, glumci, muzika... sve je tu i to je ok, ali je rezija prenapadna, nekako, kako bih rekao, pompezna™, nerviraju me slow-mo zoom-in zoom-out ludila dok uvode likove. Nekako je vise stajl ovr sapstens. Makar je tako bilo u ovoj prvoj epizodi, videcu dalje. 

Inace druga sezona krece 2. oktobra.