• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

Ulica Proleterskih brigada 2a, Ivo Andrić upravo saznaje da je dobio Nobelovu nagradu.

Ulici su oko dvanaest puta menjali naziv, ako dobro pamtim. Danas je to Krunska ulica.

+Stevan+Kragujevi%C4%87?format=1500w

• +1 5
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Klara said:

Ulica Proleterskih brigada 2a, Ivo Andrić upravo saznaje da je dobio Nobelovu nagradu.

I u Stokholmu, u jugoslovenskoj ambasadi, prilikom priprema za ceremoniju urucenja, sa njegovom ekselencijom, izvanrednim i opunomocenim ambasadorom Federativne narodne republike Jugoslavije, narodnim herojem Jovanom Kapicicem...

Andric-Kapicic-Vinterhalter-Lalic.jpg

Andric-Kapicic.jpg

• Hvala 1
1 minute ago, Klara said:

@slepa živana Ako sam videla samo dve-tri fotografije na kojima se on široko smeje ili osmehuje. : D

možda je mislio da ga neko zajebava telefonom :lol:

setila sam se nečeg, anegdota... dok još nije dobio ali je valjda bio tamo kvalifikovan, pesnik jaša grobarov ga je jurio po gradu i stalno ga pitao, kad dobiješ nobelovu nagradu kolko ćeš da mi daš? :lol:

i dao mu je stvarno... nešto su ispregovarali :lol:  verovatno se i tad smejao

• Haha 1

Ninny’s story is an important reminder of the power of caring

In Tove Jansson’s story The Invisible Child, the Moomin family receives a guest – the small and mistreated Ninny, a girl who has turned invisible. She is afraid to talk, play or even laugh. The only sound she makes comes from a bell around her neck that rings to tell everybody where she is.

The Moomin family takes the girl into their home and treats her with kindness. Because of their consideration, Ninny gets her confidence back and turns visible, bit by bit. Soon, they can see a pair of small feet on the stairs, then a couple of thin legs. But as the days go by, they still can’t see a face.

Curious and thoughtful Moomintroll does everything he can to help Ninny. He encourages her and tries to teach her games.
Ninny’s small face finally appears when she finds the courage to show her feelings – she gets so angry, and laughs so hard, that the jetty she is standing on shakes.

“The Invisible Child” is a story that tells us about how important it is to see and to be seen.

742af3b28ffd7bddc3ca5582cbf15b45.jpg  

23fe8ac020f934b0b06378e3da95e223.jpg

Edited by Klara
  • +1 1
  • Wub 1