• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

She has never seen the sunshine,yet she's getting along just fine.She's not staying, she's just passing through.Hey, do you mind if I follow you?You.I love Mary.Blind Mary marry me.I love Mary.Yeaaaah.I heard her voice say catch me if you can.Before you know it I was holding her hand.It's harder to imagine then understandhow she knows exactly who I am.Yeah.I love Mary.blind Mary marry me.I love Mary.Yeah.She's my friend, she doesn't judge me.She has no idea I'm ugly.So I've absolutely nothing to hide.Because I'm so much prettier inside.Yeah.I love Mary.Blind Mary marry me.I love Mary.Blind Mary follow me. :blush:

i don't want to let you go before i understand i don't want to let you go to the no man's land i don't want to let you go I want to hold your handi don't want to let you go to the no man's land213r7ev.jpg

There's madhouse longing in my baby's eyesShe rubs the lamp between her thighsAnd hopes the genie comes out singingShe lives in some forgotten songAnd moves like she is zombie-strongBreathes steady as the pendulum keeps swinging

moze ovo ? :) When traveling abroad in the continental styleit's my belief one must attempt to be discreetand subsequently bear in mind your transient positionallows you a perspective that's uniquethough you'll find your itinerary's a blessing and a curseyour wanderlust won't let you settle downand you'll wonder how you ever fathomed that you'd be contentto stay within the city limits of a small Midwestern townmost vagabonds i known don't ever want to find the culpritthat remains the object of their long relentless questthe obsession's in the chasing and not the apprehendingthe pursuit you see and never the arrestwithout fear of contradiction bon voyage is always holleredin conjunction with a handkerchief from shoreby a girl that drives a rambler and furthermoreis overly concerned that she won't see him anymoreplanes and trains and boats and busescharacteristically evoke a common attitude of blueunless you have a suitcase and a ticket and a passportand the cargo that they're carrying is youa foreign affair juxtaposed with a statesideand domestically approved romantic fancyis mysteriously attractive due to circumstances knowingit will only be parlayed into a memory