When I could shake your hips

Yeah I want to have your all

Feel your breath rise and fall

But you don't come when I call

No, I don't want to be your friend

:heart:

ChitoYoshida_Loveforsale_1.JPG

LOVE FOR SALE

For the right price, women in Japan can find “love” for a night at a"Host Club", an establishment where men are paid to drink and converse while charming their female clients. Hundreds of host clubs exist in a district of Tokyo called Shinjyuku-Kabukicho along with bars and love hotels. Typically the hosts approach the women for engagement, but for an extra fee the women can chose their Host. Being chosen makes the Host's persona and appeal an important ingredient to their success.  A glamorous 80's "Tony Montana" style (from the movie Scareface) is quite popular. There is somewhat of a heirarchy among the hosts. The newer men have to clean and take care of the club prior to the clients arriving in the evenings and the managers  were once seasoned hosts themselves. Naturally, customers can easily fall in love with their hosts, mistaking the ploy intended to bring them back for more bussiness, for true affection. The photgraphs in Love for Sale were taken at the Club Ai, the most iconic host club in Tokyo.  These Casanovas of the night were photographed while waiting for the work shift to begin.