IGNORED

FRAGMENTS

Allegra

20110711-dean-martin-burger.jpg
MARTIN BURGERS 1 lb. ground beef 2 oz. bourbon--chilled Preheat a heavy frying pan and sprinkle bottom lightly with table salt. Mix meat, handling lightly, just enough to form into four patties. Grill over medium-high heat about 4 minutes on each side. Pour chilled bourbon in chilled shot glass and serve meat and bourbon on a TV tray.Now we know how Dean Martin liked his burgers: bunless, with a side of bourbon.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indy

• Takeshi

• roksi

• Caligula

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsqRM8vt3ME

closed and smilingcrimped at the cornerstransient in flightrainsplash at meserves as a reminderof real and vital lifesoftly you goto transport far from gloomfast not slowthe constant delugeof stunning heartbeatsan impassioned facelaughing in the airwhile still airseem to shakerain noisessoak into the bitter nightrain tricklesand gutter runin speeding paths of pale lightwatersaw through window mutedsteamy liquidrush and runas silver falls in sliver

ajd sad Bikinu curku na podvarku ili Ejminog zeca u voci, spadose fragmenti na najnize grane
e ako je tebi ejmi isto sto i din martin mozda mozes i da probas bikinu curku.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp5eBxU248Y&NR=1I don't want to get over you. I guess I could take a sleeping pill and sleep at will and not have to go through what I go through. I guess I should take Prozac, right, and just smile all night at somebody new,Somebody not too bright but sweet and kind who would try to get you off my mind. I could leave this agony behindwhich is just what I'd do if I wanted to, but I don't want to get over youCause I don't want to get over love.I could listen to my therapist, pretend you don't exist and not have to dream of what I dream of; I could listen to all my friends and go out again and pretend it's enough, or I could make a career of being blueI could dress in black and read Camus, smoke clove cigarettes and drink vermouth like I was 17 that would be a scream but I don't want to get over you.