IGNORED

Rentijerski kapitalizam i tehno feudalizam

eumeswil

MauDau je batalila PPP, a BuÄ'a ne baÅ¡ ali skoro.

[mention=532]Budja[/mention] se joÅ¡ i pojavi, a [mention=906]MayDay[/mention] je batalila i baš mi je žao...
Pri tome nije da se nešto naljutila, bar se nadam da nije [emoji58]

...shiit has hit the fan
  • +1 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 23.8.2023. at 15:50, eumeswil said:

A @Luther, jel i on batalio? Ili stoji kano klisurina na braniku libertarijanizma?

Glede tih polemika svako od nas je rekao šta je imao da kaže, nema se tu nešto posebno novo reći. Evo ti zato jedna poslastica da uživaš:

• Hvala 1
  • 1 month later...

Verujem da ce za 100 godina, ako covecanstvo pozivi, ljudima biti cudno kako su svi, pogotovo deca imali neograniceni pristup socijalnim mrezama, jer ce se u medjuvremenu dokazati da one prirodno stvaraju zavisnost i lose psihofizicki uticu na razvoj.

Kao sto nam je danas frapantno sto su ranije deci davali mleko iz olovnih posuda.

• +1 3
  • 3 months later...

Dobar razgovor.

Banks have taken a backseat since the global financial crisis over a decade ago. Today, our new financial masters are asset managers, like Blackstone and BlackRock. And they don’t just own financial assets. The roads we drive on; the pipes that supply our drinking water; the farmland that provides our food; energy systems for electricity and heat; hospitals, schools, and even the homes in which many of us live—all now swell asset managers’ bulging investment portfolios. As the owners of more and more of the basic building blocks of everyday life, asset managers shape the lives of each and every one of us in profound and disturbing ways.

Join us for a book talk with author Brett Christophers, David Harvey, Clara Mattei and Doug Henwood as they peel back the veil on “asset manager society” and the business model of making quick profits instead of long-term investments.

Book Talk: Our Lives in Their Portfolios: Why Asset Managers Own the World

Edited by eumeswil
  • Hvala 3