IGNORED

NBA 22/23

Amos

Injury report:

Collin Sexton (hamstring) OUT, Lauri Markkanen (illness) OUT, Mike Conley (leg) PROBABLE

Plus gostuju Denveru nakon jucerasnje tekme protiv Minesote. Ako Malone ovo ispusti, neka se samobanuje iz kosarke dozivotno.

Jerami Grant o odlasku iz Denvera (i Detroita):

In Grant’s opinion, had he not taken his circuitous route (he’s on his fifth franchise), he never would’ve developed into the sweet-shooting, high-volume scorer he’s become.

“I think I just grew as a player,” Grant told The Post prior to Thursday’s thriller in Portland. “I gave myself an opportunity to become who I am today. I think I’ve been this player, but there was a lot of work I needed to do. I think I gave myself room to grow.”

“Whether it was working on my leadership when I was in Detroit, figuring out how to be that guy, when to shoot the ball, when not to, how to get players involved …,” Grant said before trailing off.

Even more impressive than his resolve is his self-awareness at 28. Asked specifically if it felt like Denver didn’t offer enough room to grow, and whether Detroit offered too much responsibility, Grant conceded his role in Portland, thus far, has been ideal.

“You could say that,” he said.

Edited by Time Crisis

Pa praktično je na istom u Portlandu kao što je bio u Denveru? Možda stepenicu više, ali baš možda.

Inače, ogavan mi je ovaj hajp koji prave sa Wembijem. To su isto radili sa Zajonom a završi se tako što ga ti isti novinari gadjaju govnima ako mora da presedi jednu sezonu ili ne krene savršeno karijeru i samo se onda karika za svaki dodatni downfall. 

• +1 2