IGNORED

F1 2022-

Ivo Petović

Carlos Sainz will race for Williams in Formula 1 next year in what the team has described as a deal that goes into the championship's new rules era in 2026.

After learning he would leave his current Ferrari team at the start of this year with Lewis Hamilton being signed to race for the Scuderia alongside Charles Leclerc, Sainz has deliberated over his next move.

Williams had thought its chance of signing Sainz had disappeared with Alpine's surprise offer to the Spaniard around the time of his home race at Barcelona last month, but, after team boss James Vowles suggested over the Belgian GP last weekend that he was confident of securing Sainz's services after all, the deal has finally been done.

Alpine ended its collaboration with Renault for the production of Formula One engines, closing the Viry-Châtillon site and leaving 350 employees unemployed. The employees, surprised and dissatisfied, threaten to disrupt the end of the season by refusing to start the cars.

Ogromna sramota sta radi De Meo i ekipica na vrhu. Najcrnji dani za Renault u F1..

sainz 🤣

ko ce na kraju umesto hama? nece valjda russelu dati da bude prvi vozac :/

Kimi Antoneli je vidjen za drugo sedlo Mečke, tu se samo čeka ozvaničenje. Max je opcija tek od 2026, dok on izvaga ko najbolje stoji sa novom generacijom motora.

Tim u nikad gorem stanju, a ti dovodis rukija. :isuse: Valjda misle ako je uspelo Red Bullu sa Hornerom, pa ce i njima sa Olijem..

21 hours ago, Jimmy Kowalski said:

Ogromna sramota sta radi De Meo i ekipica na vrhu. Najcrnji dani za Renault u F1..

Težak blam. Jedina nada je da Makron interveniše, pošto država ima 15% akcija.

Citam sad malo, Alpine ostaje i bez sponzorstva BWT-a, plus BP odlazi, to je rupa u budzetu od 100 miliona. I onda procitam nesto sto bih inace okarakterisao kao cistu izmisljotinu, ali u svetlu povratka Brijatorea kao nesto sasvim realno - novi generalni sponzor bice OnlyFans. :ohmy::isuse::laugh::ajde:

A da, Doohan ce voziti uz Gaslyja..

• +1 1
  • Haha 4
20 hours ago, Jimmy Kowalski said:

Citam sad malo, Alpine ostaje i bez sponzorstva BWT-a, plus BP odlazi, to je rupa u budzetu od 100 miliona. I onda procitam nesto sto bih inace okarakterisao kao cistu izmisljotinu, ali u svetlu povratka Brijatorea kao nesto sasvim realno - novi generalni sponzor bice OnlyFans. :ohmy::isuse::laugh::ajde:

A da, Doohan ce voziti uz Gaslyja..

Beše Penthouse davnih dana sponzorisao Hesketh?