IGNORED

Seksualno uznemiravanje i zlostavljanje žena - opšta tema

ragasto

28 minutes ago, Klara said:

Ok, ti se zajebavaš na osetljivoj temi, ali mnogo ljudi je na terapijama zbog onih koji su preskočili svoju.

Pa kad ti je prethodni post najblaže rečeno pogodan za šegu.

On topic, vezano za ovaj užas u Francuskoj, meni nikako nije jasno kako ova nesretna žena nije primetila da je muž drogira, ili osetila posledice silovanja. Ako sam dobro razumeo, to je trajalo godinama..

2 minutes ago, Filozof manijak said:

On topic, vezano za ovaj užas u Francuskoj, meni nikako nije jasno kako ova nesretna žena nije primetila da je muž drogira, ili osetila posledice silovanja. Ako sam dobro razumeo, to je trajalo godinama..

Taj deo moze i da se preskochi u komentarisanju.

@Filozof manijak Pa primetila je, samo joj nije bilo na kraj pameti da je OVO razlog.

She had complained for many years of gynecological pain, blackouts, and fatigue. The discovery a posteriori of the abuse committed against her while she was unconscious caused severe psychological trauma, according to a psychiatrist who examined her. She requested a divorce and moved out.

Mene je recimo više bunio onaj citat što je Venom izdvojio, da je lik 1991. bio optužen sa silovanje i ubistvo jedne a osumnjičen za silovanje druge devojke 1999. Mislim, ono... malo mi se to ne uklapa u sliku nekoga "ko mrava ne bi zgazio" (iliti a kind, gentle-mannered man, always thoughtful with her...), a ona kaže da je bila iskreno zapanjena kad su počeli da je ispituju u policiji... u koju je došla jer joj je suprug krišom slikao nepoznate žene ispod suknje, a ona je bila u fazonu no big deal... Da bi se ispostavilo da je samo nesrećno sročeno, on je TEK SAD na osnovu DNK optužen za te starije slučajeve iz 1991. tj. 1999 (ovaj drugi što ne uključuje i ubistvo je i priznao). 

• Hvala 3
  • Tužno 2

Ljudi će jako lako da negiraju da neko njihov radi nešto užasno, pa sve i da vide svojim očima, stvoriće neko opravdanje u glavi.

• +1 6
9 hours ago, Patty Lee said:

@Filozof manijak Pa primetila je, samo joj nije bilo na kraj pameti da je OVO razlog.

She had complained for many years of gynecological pain, blackouts, and fatigue. The discovery a posteriori of the abuse committed against her while she was unconscious caused severe psychological trauma, according to a psychiatrist who examined her. She requested a divorce and moved out.

Mene je recimo više bunio onaj citat što je Venom izdvojio, da je lik 1991. bio optužen sa silovanje i ubistvo jedne a osumnjičen za silovanje druge devojke 1999. Mislim, ono... malo mi se to ne uklapa u sliku nekoga "ko mrava ne bi zgazio" (iliti a kind, gentle-mannered man, always thoughtful with her...), a ona kaže da je bila iskreno zapanjena kad su počeli da je ispituju u policiji... u koju je došla jer joj je suprug krišom slikao nepoznate žene ispod suknje, a ona je bila u fazonu no big deal... Da bi se ispostavilo da je samo nesrećno sročeno, on je TEK SAD na osnovu DNK optužen za te starije slučajeve iz 1991. tj. 1999 (ovaj drugi što ne uključuje i ubistvo je i priznao). 

To ima smisla, ni meni nije bilo baš jasno da li je sakrio od žene da je bio osumnjičen za ubistvo. 

• +1 1

Slika iz Thai novina (tamo nije zabranjeno stavljati ovakve slike). Ovu zensku je neko pokusao da siluje. Branila se kao lavica, krvava joj majica. U kesici je dobar deo jezika koji mu je odgrizla. Napadac je uhapsen kako cuci i usrkuje se iza nekog plota, bez jezika nije mogao ni svoje ime da kaze policiji.

Edit 2: Policija, koja je nasledila postovanje prema zenama od svojih majki, uvek je na strani zene.

spacer.png

Edited by Yoyogi
19 hours ago, Venom said:

To ima smisla, ni meni nije bilo baš jasno da li je sakrio od žene da je bio osumnjičen za ubistvo. 

Mislim da je ova prica o tom opijenom silovanju, Francuska,  nemoguca. Izmisljena.

Edited by Yoyogi

Ono što je zajedničko, i rekao bih zabrinjavajuće u svim ovim slučajevima na zadnjih nekoliko strana je to što se žena posmatra i tretira kao nešto malo više od pukog seksualnog objekta, a ne kao ravnopravno živo biće.

• +1 2

Eh, evo ovo, Japan, Multinational Company.
Direktor slao lascivne poruke sekretrarici, preterao do mere da je ona zvala Human Resources (HR) da ga zaustave. 
Svake srede ima stand-up corporate meeting. Ta mlada zena je trazila da se on njoj izvine pred svima (tada je bilo 800 zaposlenih) i da prizna sta je njoj slao.
Radije bi se ubio. 
Bio je otpusten.

French village of Mazan torn apart by horror of mass rape trial (bbc.com)

Kakva je dzukela ovaj gradonacelnik. Ono eto ziva je. 

But Mazan’s 74-year-old mayor, Louis Bonnet, sought to play down those tensions, arguing that most of the alleged rapists came from other villages and seeking to frame the Pelicots as outsiders who hadn’t lived there long.

He went further, saying the threats against the accused and their families were to be expected.

“If they participated in these rapes, then it’s normal that they’re considered targets. There has to be transparency about everything that happened,” he said, while also condemning the accused and their actions.

In his interview with us, Bonnet talked about the case itself, and in doing so veered towards the sort of attitudes that have already sparked fury in France as well as deep admiration for Gisèle Pelicot’s courage in confronting them.

“People here say ‘no one was killed’. It would have been much worse if [Pelicot] had killed his wife. But that didn’t happen in this case,” Bonnet said.

Then he went on to address Gisèle Pelicot’s experiences.

“She’ll have trouble getting back on her feet again for sure,” he agreed, but suggested her rapes were less troubling than those of another victim in the nearby town of Carpentras who “was conscious when she was raped… and will carry the physical and mental trauma for a long time, which is even more serious”.

“When there are kids involved, or women killed, then that’s very serious because there’s no way back. In this case, the family will have to rebuild itself. It will be hard. But they’re not dead, so they can still do it.”

When I suggested that he was seeking to play down the gravity of the Pelicot case, he agreed.

“Yes, I am. What happened was very serious. But I’m not going to say the village has to bear the memory of a crime which goes beyond the limits of what can be considered acceptable,” he said.

His phrasing seemed clumsy. He was condemning the case. He didn’t want his village to be branded by it forever.

But he also appeared to belittle Gisèle Pelicot’s trauma.

I pushed back once again. Many women believed this case had exposed particular types of male behaviour that needed to change, I said.

“We can always wish to change attitudes, and we should. But in reality, there’s no magic formula. The people who acted in this way are impossible to understand and shouldn't be excused or understood. But it still exists,” replied Bonnet.

Inside the courtroom in Avignon, some of the accused – the 18 now in custody – sat inside a special glass-walled section watching the proceedings. A white man with grey, straggly hair stroked his bearded chin. Nearby, a younger black man seemed to be dozing.

Earlier, dozens of their fellow accused – those not in custody - jostled beside journalists in a large queue outside the courtroom.

Most of the men sought to hide their faces with masks, but a few did not. A larger man shuffled forward on crutches. Someone pulled a green hood down over their face.

French law offers the accused some protection from being identified in the media, but Gisèle Pelicot has declined her own legal right to privacy, preferring instead to become a symbol of defiance for many French women.

“She has shown such dignity and courage and humanity. It was a huge gift to [French women] that she chose to speak to the whole world in front of her rapist. They said she was broken. But she was so inspiring,” said Blandine Deverlanges, a local activist attending the court today.

Seated beside her mother, the couple’s daughter, Caroline, 45, did not hide her emotions.

She was recently shown evidence that her father had taken pictures of her, without her knowledge or permission. She believes she was drugged by him too and has become a campaigner on the issue of rape and drugs – a problem many experts believe is woefully under-reported and under-investigated in France.

At times, in court, Caroline frowned or raised a hand to her face in apparent frustration or disgust, as various defence lawyers raised objections or debated procedural issues. A police officer began giving evidence, speaking in the strong accent of southern France. Bright sunshine flooded through a skylight above the judges’ heads.

She and her colleagues have recently painted slogans on walls around Avignon. One reads: “Ordinary men. Horrific crimes.”