IGNORED

Vakcinacija

Tsai

Vakcinacija  

328 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ana Gligić (preneo Qrir):

- Sinofarm vakcina pokazala se kao najbolja zaštita bez obzira na mutacije korone zato što je cepivo napravljeno na klasičan način, od celog proteina virusa. Nakon primanja ovog cepiva stvaraju se antitela na proteinske komponente virusa, što praktično znači da antitela neutrališu virus i na taj način štite ljudski organizam kada dođe u dodir s koronom. Prednost ove vakcine jeste što nakon cepljenja dolazi do stvaranja imuniteta na ceo virus, ali i njegove mutacije .

- Sve vakcine protiv korone su imunogene i sve su dobre, jedina razlika što ne znamo kako ove rađene po novim metodama, poput Fajzera, reaguju na duge staze i to će biti moguće utvrditi za dve, tri godine. Kod Sinofarm cepiva neutrališuća antitela dostižu maksimum treće i četvrte nedelje nakon revakcinacije, potom imaju manji pad i na tom nivou se zadržavaju - dodala je dr Gligić

Edited by Malkmus
9 minutes ago, Malkmus said:

Ana Gligić (preneo Qrir):

- Sinofarm vakcina pokazala se ...

Samo da malo podupre ovo, tj gde su se to "pokazale" :dry:

po abc istraživanju, 29% amera se verovatno neće čipovati, 20% definitivno neće

- podeljeni su i prema političkim simpatijama pa je tako

- 86% demonkrata čipovana naspram samo 45% trampovaca :happy:

- još 7% demonkrata i 4% gopovaca planira da se čipuje u budućnosti

Evo i Singapur dobio da Fajzer i Moderna štite manje od 70% od zaražavanja deltom.

A Singapore study has found that COVID-19 vaccination provides about 69 per cent protection against infection by the Delta variant of the coronavirus, regardless of symptoms, Health Minister Ong Ye Kung said on Wednesday (Jul 7).

Citing the study by the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID) and Ministry of Health (MOH), he said the data also showed that the vaccine's protection against symptomatic disease is “between 80 and 90 per cent”.

“Effectiveness of vaccination against severe COVID-19 disease, requiring oxygen supplementation, ICU (intensive care unit) care or death, is at 93 per cent,” he added.

NCID and MOH recently concluded a study of about 1,000 household contacts of COVID-19 cases between September 2020 and end-May this year.

These findings will be “submitted for international publication”, and is Singapore’s contribution to the understanding of the Delta variant and vaccines, said the Health Minister.

Under the national vaccination programme, which uses the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty and Moderna vaccines, about 5.9 million doses have been administered. About 2.1 million people - about 39 per cent of Singapore's population - have received two doses.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-vaccine-protection-against-infection-delta-variant-15172308

• Hvala 1

Here we describe a transmission of a Delta variant containing SARS-CoV-2 strain, between family members associated with events surrounding a wedding with 92 attendees, near Houston, Texas. Attendance required guests be fully vaccinated and took place outdoors in a large, open-air tent. To date, 6 individuals have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, all patients were symptomatic, one patient severely enough to receive monoclonal antibody infusion treatment (Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.) and one patient has died. Encounter timings and viral sequence similarities suggest the strain containing the Delta variant was transmitted to wedding guests from two patients travelling from India. With no history of vaccine failure in these patients, our observations suggest these are true cases of vaccine breakthrough, mediated by the Delta variant. 
In early April, 2021, Patient 0a, a man with no comorbidities, and Patient 0b, a woman with diabetes, travelled from India to attend a wedding in Texas (designated 0a and 0b due to difficulty establishing true patient 0). Both tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 by qPCR as part of the pre-flight criteria. Formal wedding events were held outdoors and in a large open-air tent and attendance required full vaccination (Patient 0a and 0b travelled to Houston 10 days after their second doses of Covaxin BBV152, Table 1). Patients 1-5 confirmed having close encounters with Patient 0a and 0b at the wedding. Events were attended by fewer than guests.

On the evening of the first night of the wedding, Patient 0b complained of fatigue but associated it with diabetes and jet lag. Patient 0a developed a cough two days after the wedding and both him and Patient 0b developed a fever three days after. Patient 0a and 0b tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 by nasal swab qPCR 4 days after the wedding at a third-party site. Patient 0a’s symptoms progressed over the following days and was admitted to the hospital on day 6 post wedding. He was transferred to Baylor St. Luke’s hospital in the Texas Medical Center with worsening symptoms. A month after the wedding, Patient 0a died from complications of COVID-19.

Five other guests have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 following confirmed interactions with Patient 0a and 0b. All positive patients received Pfizer BNT162b2, Moderna mRNA-1273, or Covaxin BBV152 (Table 1). Six of these have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (Table 1).

Patient 1, who received the Pfizer BNT162b2 vaccine developed severe symptoms and was admitted to Baylor St. Luke’s hospital for monoclonal antibody infusion treatment (Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.) on ten days after the wedding.

E5iScNNWQAgnyYX?format=jpg&name=4096x409

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.06.28.21258780v1.full.pdf

Ne mogu da nađem čime je vakcinisan preminuli iz članka iznad.

Zaraženi su bili vakcinisani Fajzerom, Modernom i indijskim Covaxinom. Covaxin je vakcina sa deaktiviranim virusom i protiv delte ima efikasnost, po Wiki, od preko 65%.

E. Prešlo na drugu stranu

Edited by Malkmus

Preminuo je jedan od dvoje nultih pacijenata (muškarac označen kao pacijent 0a) koji su doneli virus iz Indije. On je bio vakcinisan indijskom vakcinom Covaxin - druga doza primljena 10 dana pre dolaska u SAD.

Osoba vakcinisana Fajzerom (pacijent 1) je morala da primi monoklonalna antitela da bi se izvukla, ne piše kad je ona vakcinisana u odnosu na zaražavanje.

Edited by vememah
  • Hvala 1