• Ne znam
  2. 2. Koju vakcinu biste napre uzeli?

• Pfizer and BioNTech
    • Moderna
    • Sputnik V
    • AstraZeneca
    • Sinopharm China
    • Svejedno mi je

Imam opciju kineza Buster januar nakon dva kineza , da ne čekam i ne ganjam ništa drugo pošto u dz i nema ništa drugo , može? Može.

Послато са Redmi Note 5 помоћу Тапатока

3 minutes ago, beeva said:

Imam opciju kineza Buster januar nakon dva kineza , da ne čekam i ne ganjam ništa drugo pošto u dz i nema ništa drugo , može? Može.

Послато са Redmi Note 5 помоћу Тапатока

Kako nema ništa drugo ? 

Gde ti je taj dz ?

@beeva Čekaj, zar nije Bosna skoro bacala neku Astru i fajzera jer istekao rok. Ja znam mnoge koji su primili razne druge, pa mi čudno da nema.

Ali ako stvarno nema ništa drugo, onda je barem izbor jednostavan, primi šta ima.

• +1 1
17 hours ago, Ros said:

a da daju antibiotik nekom mladje od 125 godina je cudo nevidjeno. moje dete je doslo u situaciju da su joj krajnici toliko natekli od dugotrajnih infekcija da je bilo "odmah u bolnicu da se operise". da su joj ranije dali antibiotik ne bi doslo do toga

Izbegavanje antibiotika je postalo krajnje uvrnuto: "Nećemo nikom davati antibiotike, da bakterije ne postanu imune na njih". Koje će nam onda. Ima logike da se ne daju nekontrolisano, ali ako je jasno da je bakterijska infekcija, a ima i temperature, sumanuto je da se ne koriste. Mi spolja u rekordnom roku prihvatamo sve što ne treba.

Poznat mi je slučaj da su na jednoj klinici počeli da izbegavaju da daju antibiotike ugroženim pacijentima. Posle nekog vremena su podvukli crtu i rezultati su bili katastrofalni.

Istovremeno životinje se kljukaju antibioticima da bi brže dobijale masu. :wacko: 

• +1 1

izgleda da su već počeli da grebu po dnu kace,  kada su raspoloživi antibiotici u pitanju a oni im trebaju za lečenje gadnih bolničkih infekcija, rezistentnost bakterija na postojeće antibiotike, koji su nam dostupni u apotekama, raste pa se plaše da pacijenti ne počnu da umiru od infekcija posle operacija kao u 19 veku, jer će morati da i te (bolničke) antibiotike puste u široku upotrebu kada postojeći ne budu više efikasni, možda farmakomafija nije u stanju da sintetiše nove, ko zna, tek imamo šta imamo

- ranije smo se razbacivali sa penicilinom pa je svako slinavo dete dobijalo po 5 jugocilina u gluteus maximus i po 2-3 puta godišnje u sezoni gripa, danas moraš da moliš za antibiotik kada je očigledno da imaš bakterijsku infekciju

• +1 1

Fourth Covid jab: We can’t vaccinate the planet every six months, says JCVI chief
Further inoculations should not be offered until there is more evidence, says Sir Andrew Pollard, with priority given to the most vulnerable

Fourth Covid jabs should not be offered until there is more evidence, the head of Britain's vaccine body has said - as he warned that giving boosters to people every six months was “not sustainable”.

In an interview with The Telegraph, Professor Sir Andrew Pollard, chairman of the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI), said “we need to target the vulnerable” in future, rather than giving boosters to all over-12s.

Sir Andrew said there was no point in trying to stop all infections, and that “at some point, society has to open up”.

He also suggested that “misinformation” about the risks of the AstraZeneca vaccine - espoused by European leaders including Emmanuel Macron, France’s president, and Angela Merkel, former leader of Germany - was “highly likely” to have cost lives in Africa. (...)

Speaking to mark the first anniversary of the AstraZeneca jab rollout last January, Sir Andrew said: “The worst is absolutely behind us. We just need to get through the winter.”

He wants lockdowns to be consigned to history, adding: “At some point, society has to open up. When we do open, there will be a period with a bump in infections, which is why winter is probably not the best time.

“But that’s a decision for the policy makers, not the scientists. Our approach has to switch, to rely on the vaccines and the boosters. The greatest risk is still the unvaccinated.”

Booster vaccines should be targeted towards the vulnerable
Sir Andrew cautioned against blindly following Israel and Germany, which have given the green light to a second set of boosters to all over-60s.

“The future must be focusing on the vulnerable and making boosters or treatments available to them to protect them,” he said. 

“We know that people have strong antibodies for a few months after their third vaccination, but more data are needed to assess whether, when and how often those who are vulnerable will need additional doses.”

Vaccines can rapidly be adapted to fight new variants, but he said: “We can’t vaccinate the planet every four to six months. It’s not sustainable or affordable. In the future, we need to target the vulnerable.”

‘Misinformation risks people’s lives’
Sir Andrew left little doubt that he believed vaccine misinformation spread by Mr Macron and Mrs Merkel cost lives. The AstraZeneca vaccine was suspended in some countries because of concerns raised in France and Germany over its efficacy on the over-65s and the risk of blood clots.

Sir Andrew said: “Misinformation risks people’s lives. It’s highly likely that people became seriously ill and died because of vaccine misinformation.

“Some of this misinformation came intentionally from individuals against vaccinations, and others came from the unintentional effects of comments from politicians. Let’s just say that comments made in mainland Europe affected people in Africa.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/01/03/fourth-covid-jab-cant-vaccinate-planet-every-six-months-says/

Edited by vememah