IGNORED

NBA 20/21

1n54jd3r

lakers repeat?  

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

danas u rubrici "poznati o pokuu", sedmi na athleticovom redraftu:

7. Detroit Pistons: Aleksej Pokusevski, F (originally selected No. 17 overall)

Vecenie: Okay, so James went with the first real curveball. I’ll throw the second with a bit of a longer explanation given how drastic it is.  

I would have taken Poku at No. 4 if Williams was off the board. I ranked the Serbian mystery man at No. 15 on my pre-draft board largely because I thought there was substantial downside that none of his game would work at the NBA level due to how underdeveloped he is physically. And honestly, early in the season, that was the case. After all, I’m taking a 7-footer shooting 32.9 percent from the field drastically higher than where he was originally picked.

But I think my philosophy on the draft continues to evolve as I do this more. Ultimately, in the lottery, I want to take the guy who I think has the highest chance to be a genuine difference-maker if things break right, especially as a rebuilding team. In this case, Detroit is completely rebuilding, and I want the potential star. And over the last month, Pokusevski has really started to show some of that star quality as a 7-foot shot creator. Oklahoma City has him running pick-and-rolls, where — as the season has progressed — he’s shown a real comfort level in downshifting and changing speeds with patience and poise. His ability to make high-level passing reads exceeds that of almost anyone in this class. He’s taking confident pull-up 3s from way behind the 3-point line. Since entering the starting lineup 18 games ago, he’s averaging 12 points, six rebounds and three assists while showing off three or so flash plays per game that other prospects in this class could honestly not even dream of. The vision, the creativity of handle, the way he changes gears — it’s ridiculous. Hell, he’s showing stuff that very few other 7-footers in the NBA would even consider doing. It’s all theoretical right now, but Pokusevski is starting to translate at the highest level as the youngest player in the NBA. So let’s do this thing and just go all aboard the Poku Hype Train. 

zach lowe's top 10 things

7. POKU!!!!!!!

What a wild ride. I have no idea what position Aleksej Pokusevski plays, what he will amount to, how he does not snap in half at some point every game, and whether he's even supposed to be helping the Thunder right now.

Pokusevski missed his first 14 NBA shots. Some of his jumpers whistle on such a line-drive trajectory, you fear they might smash the backboard. Pokusevski is so tall and lanky, he sometimes appears to be shooting down at the basket.

Any Pokusevski touch could end in some kind of strange basketball brilliance you've never quite seen before, or a pratfall-level disaster -- Pokusevski tripping over his own unruly limbs; a pass that soars 10 rows into the stands; a jumper so wayward everyone under the basket ducks as if an anvil is about to fall on their heads.

ima još na tom linku, neću sve da kopiram ovde jer bih morao da embedujem i video

Edited by Calavera
4 hours ago, Milošica said:

Na sjajnu prvu petorku, imaće veliku pomoć sa klupe u Plejofu u vidu Galinarija, Lu Viljamsa i Huntera kada se oporavi.

Kakva crna klupa i Hunter. Bio im je drugi covek pre povrede.

7 minutes ago, Have_Fun said:

Evo kako to izgleda kad neki drugi igraci pomisle da su Steph 

axaxaax

videh i hteo okaciti, ali reko ajd, da ne privatizujem temu

i bukvalno mi ta misao prosla kroz glavu "istripovao da je stef"

kako mrzim ovakve likove

12 minutes ago, Fins fleet said:

Kakva crna klupa i Hunter. Bio im je drugi covek pre povrede.

Pa dobro, "klupa", mogu i on i Huerter 25+ minuta da igraju...A i pitanje je kakvu će mu ulogu dati novi trener.

Edited by Milošica

koliko mocno deluje denver u napadu

mpj i gordon "lete" po reketu, stalno su na obrucu

kampaco da ima 5cm duze ruke imao bi 5+ ukredenih po utakmici :D

• +1 2