• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• malkin

• Bojan

• Nesh

• Ivo Petović

Alaphilippe :hail:

budi secanje na Tomu Voecklera, ali deluje jos jace. iz sveg srca navijam za njega poslednje dve etape

a dobro se i ovaj Malkin pojavio, prodje tour bez njega :dry: 

welcome back ;)

Mislim da je Bernal danas imao snage i pre da napadne. Ineos doveo onoliko vozača na poslednji uspon i nikako da krenu u napad. Moraće više da napadnu na sledećoj etapi, jer Alaphilippe se očigledno neće tako lako dati. Pinoa bi neko iz tima morao da otprati do završnog uspona da bi eventualno mogao da ponovi Turmale. Bernal je sad svakako najopasniji.

6 hours ago, freakns said:

Alaphilippe :hail:

budi secanje na Tomu Voecklera, ali deluje jos jace. iz sveg srca navijam za njega poslednje dve etape

a dobro se i ovaj Malkin pojavio, prodje tour bez njega :dry: 

welcome back ;)

bolje vas našao :happy:

btw,

It was G’s decision,” said Bernal after the stage. “He asked me how I was feeling, I said, ‘I’m feeling really good.’

“So he asked me to attack to try to move the race and he tried to come with me but when he saw the other guys on his wheel he just stayed with them. But I attacked because he asked me to attack.”

“Unfortunately we ran out of guys and it didn’t seem quite hard enough so the call was made for Egan to jump,” Thomas explained. “Hopefully that would kick it off – but it didn’t really.”

Thomas attacked soon after Bernal and Alaphilippe faded. However, the star group rejoined Thomas and had Alaphilippe catch on descending into town.

“We were on a nice road, they were kind of just riding tempo again in the group I was in. That’s when I had a little dig to just see what would happen,” Thomas explained of the Galibier move.

“They obviously followed me over the top, but I think it was a good day for Egan gaining some time.”

I think that yes, we need to gain time on Julian Alaphilippe, I don’t think about G,” said Bernal. “In the final, he is my teammate, we need to gain time in Julian Alaphilippe first.

“You never know how are the other guys and if you try to do the race hard at the same point Julian Alaphilippe can drop and it’s on. I think that we did a really good race today.”

The race finishes at Tignes on Friday and at Val Thorens on Saturday, but high-altitude stages that may suit the Colombian more. At least in his and Thomas’s advantage, Ineos is the only team with two riders in the tight six-way battle for the 2019 title.

“I think that for the team, I’m second in GC, Thomas is third, but just five seconds to me,” Bernal added. “We’re in a really really good position.

“I don’t [if we can drop him], we need to see what happens but Julian Alaphilippe is really strong. If he continues like today and the other days it will be really difficult.”

1 hour ago, Ivo Petović said:

Ja sad tejk vidim da u subotu idu na Val Thorens koji je dug 33 km...je l to najduži uspon koji postoji?

jedan od, svakako... Galibije preko Telegrafa je možda duži, tu je negde i Croix de Fer, on je isto dosta dugačak.

uvijali su mu levu butinu zavojem.

verovatno su znali za problem, ne verujem da bi ga ovako odmah napustili da ih je povreda iznenadila. sad valjda samo gledaju da preživi u autobusu, pa ako ikako može da se oporavi da sutra napadne etapnu pobedu. mada mislim da neće završiti etapu.

smorio sam se načisto.