• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BWA

• Tresko

• ZokiAsov

• BlackGeorge

16 minutes ago, napadaj said:

E? Može izvod iz tih pravila? Znam za gather step, ali ovo su ukupno četiri koraka, čini mi se.

kad moze beron na metar od kosa, moze i jare na 8 metara.

On 11.1.2020. at 22:24, garmonbozia said:

Po novim pravilima ovo nisu koraci.

On 11.1.2020. at 22:57, J-♣ said:

+

mada nisu nova pravila nego preporuke za sudije koje svake godine preko leta unapređuju i usklađuju sa evroligom/evrokupom uz koju je aba liga

On 11.1.2020. at 23:45, Блок_64 said:

I po novim i po straim.

Zaistavljanje u dva kontakta.

On 11.1.2020. at 23:07, napadaj said:

E? Može izvod iz tih pravila? Znam za gather step, ali ovo su ukupno četiri koraka, čini mi se.

Aj' dok meč sa Trentom ne pregazi ovu temu.

Zar nisu ovo čisti koraci, po kojim god pravilima (stara FIBA, nova FIBA, NBA). Jaramaz je dobio loptu (uhvatio sa dve ruke) dok mu je desna noga bila na parketu, leva u vazduhu i onda je:

- prvi korak kad leva noga dodirne parket (The first step occurs when one foot or both feet touch the floor after gaining control of the ball. )

posle toga odvaja obe noge od parketa, ali drugi korak se završava kad desna noga dodiruje zemlju ponovo (The second step occurs after the first step when the other foot touches the floor or both feet touch the floor simultaneously.), a onda je treći korak bio kad se i leva vratila na parket (a nije bilo istovremeno sa desnom, u tom slučaju bi sve bilo ok zbog If a player jumps off one foot on the first step, he may land with both feet simultaneously for the second step. In this situation, the player may not pivot with either foot. If one foot or both feet then leave the floor, no foot may return to the floor before the ball is released from the hand(s).)

Ovo je iz aktuelnih FIBA pravila, slično je i u NBA,

Art. 25 Travelling

25.1 Definition

25.1.1 Travelling is the illegal movement of one foot or both feet beyond the limits outlined in this article, in any direction, while holding a live ball on the playing court.

25.1.2 A pivot is the legal movement in which a player who is holding a live ball on the playing court steps once or more than once in any direction with the same foot, while the other foot, called the pivot foot, is kept at its point of contact with the floor.

25.2 Rule

25.2.1 Establishing a pivot foot by a player who catches a live ball on the playing court:

• A player who catches the ball while standing with both feet on the floor:

▬ The moment one foot is lifted, the other foot becomes the pivot foot.

▬ To start a dribble, the pivot foot may not be lifted before the ball is released from the hand(s).

▬ To pass or shoot for a field goal, the player may jump off a pivot foot, but neither foot may be returned to the floor before the ball is released from the hand(s).

A player who catches the ball while he is progressing, or upon completion of a dribble, may take two steps in coming to a stop, passing or shooting the ball:

▬ If, after receiving the ball, a player shall release the ball to start his dribble before his second step.

The first step occurs when one foot or both feet touch the floor after gaining control of the ball.

The second step occurs after the first step when the other foot touches the floor or both feet touch the floor simultaneously.

▬ If the player who comes to a stop on his first step has both feet on the floor or they touch the floor simultaneously, he may pivot using either foot as his pivot foot. If he then jumps with both feet, no foot may return to the floor before the ball is released from the hand(s).

▬ If a player lands with one foot he may only pivot using that foot.

If a player jumps off one foot on the first step, he may land with both feet simultaneously for the second step. In this situation, the player may not pivot with either foot. If one foot or both feet then leave the floor, no foot may return to the floor before the ball is released from the hand(s).

▬ If both feet are off the floor and the player lands on both feet simultaneously, the moment one foot is lifted the other foot becomes the pivot foot.

▬ A player may not touch the floor consecutively with the same foot or both feet after ending his dribble or gaining control of the ball.

Evo i FIBA videa (1:30, pa 5:20 recimo): 

image.png.08ab355557599bed5e7b4f2832e4f5e5.png

Edited by az67
1 hour ago, krkipfc said:

Na današnji dan!

Ali kakav tim je imao CSKA, tada bili šampioni EL, a Dule ih pobedi sa klincima Veličkovićem, Tepićem, Veselijem, Tripkom.

Valjda je te godine i dobio Gomeljskog.

Na klupi Bracika Milošević, Aleksić, Čeda Vitkovac, Riznić...

11 hours ago, az67 said:

Aj' dok meč sa Trentom ne pregazi ovu temu.

Zar nisu ovo čisti koraci, po kojim god pravilima (stara FIBA, nova FIBA, NBA). Jaramaz je dobio loptu (uhvatio sa dve ruke) dok mu je desna noga bila na parketu, leva u vazduhu i onda je:

- prvi korak kad leva noga dodirne parket (The first step occurs when one foot or both feet touch the floor after gaining control of the ball. )

posle toga odvaja obe noge od parketa, ali drugi korak se završava kad desna noga dodiruje zemlju ponovo (The second step occurs after the first step when the other foot touches the floor or both feet touch the floor simultaneously.), a onda je treći korak bio kad se i leva vratila na parket (a nije bilo istovremeno sa desnom, u tom slučaju bi sve bilo ok zbog If a player jumps off one foot on the first step, he may land with both feet simultaneously for the second step. In this situation, the player may not pivot with either foot. If one foot or both feet then leave the floor, no foot may return to the floor before the ball is released from the hand(s).)

Ovo je iz aktuelnih FIBA pravila, slično je i u NBA,

Art. 25 Travelling

25.1 Definition

25.1.1 Travelling is the illegal movement of one foot or both feet beyond the limits outlined in this article, in any direction, while holding a live ball on the playing court.

25.1.2 A pivot is the legal movement in which a player who is holding a live ball on the playing court steps once or more than once in any direction with the same foot, while the other foot, called the pivot foot, is kept at its point of contact with the floor.

25.2 Rule

25.2.1 Establishing a pivot foot by a player who catches a live ball on the playing court:

• A player who catches the ball while standing with both feet on the floor:

▬ The moment one foot is lifted, the other foot becomes the pivot foot.

▬ To start a dribble, the pivot foot may not be lifted before the ball is released from the hand(s).

▬ To pass or shoot for a field goal, the player may jump off a pivot foot, but neither foot may be returned to the floor before the ball is released from the hand(s).

A player who catches the ball while he is progressing, or upon completion of a dribble, may take two steps in coming to a stop, passing or shooting the ball:

▬ If, after receiving the ball, a player shall release the ball to start his dribble before his second step.

The first step occurs when one foot or both feet touch the floor after gaining control of the ball.

The second step occurs after the first step when the other foot touches the floor or both feet touch the floor simultaneously.

▬ If the player who comes to a stop on his first step has both feet on the floor or they touch the floor simultaneously, he may pivot using either foot as his pivot foot. If he then jumps with both feet, no foot may return to the floor before the ball is released from the hand(s).

▬ If a player lands with one foot he may only pivot using that foot.

If a player jumps off one foot on the first step, he may land with both feet simultaneously for the second step. In this situation, the player may not pivot with either foot. If one foot or both feet then leave the floor, no foot may return to the floor before the ball is released from the hand(s).

▬ If both feet are off the floor and the player lands on both feet simultaneously, the moment one foot is lifted the other foot becomes the pivot foot.

▬ A player may not touch the floor consecutively with the same foot or both feet after ending his dribble or gaining control of the ball.

Evo i FIBA videa (1:30, pa 5:20 recimo): 

image.png.08ab355557599bed5e7b4f2832e4f5e5.png

Jesi izvini,jebiga brate ima i do snimka malo.Moja greska.

• Hamlet Strašni locked and unpinned this topic