IGNORED

Parkiranje po trotoarima, nezaustavljanje na pesackim prelazima i sl.

Venom

Ma jasno je da "zakonopisci" neće time da se bave, kad im odgovora, fino oni prošire nadležnosti, ka ovo kod sad novonazvane "komunalne milicije" i kontrole karata...

... Shiit has hit the fan...

Za @Venoma

https://www.politico.eu/article/shared-car-future-frankfurt-motor-show/

No need for speed in a shared car future

Tech giant IBM reckons car-sharing could make up 26 percent of all the miles traveled globally by 2030 as apps and services take off, in a study on mobility trends released in Frankfurt.

BMW and Daimler said earlier this year they'll invest more than €1 billion in their ShareNow car-sharing joint venture and other app-based services. Volkswagen launched WeShare, an e-car sharing company, in Berlin this summer. It's not just the Germans either — Renault executives were talking up their Moov service launched in Paris late last year and PSA has its own app too.

Olivier Reppert, ShareNow's CEO, said in Frankfurt that his company has 15,000 rides a day in Berlin, with 300,000 members, but isn't breaking even on its operation in the German capital, which has a population of over 3 million. The whole industry is waiting for local authorities to act on personal car use. "Private car ownership will decrease and cities won’t support car ownership in the future," he said.

That means car sales pitches aimed at exciting consumers with horsepower and engine stats are increasingly ineffective. Shared vehicles are like taxis — no one cares what model they are. The IBM study found that 48 percent of consumers say the vehicle brand wouldn’t matter to them if they're sharing cars — but cost and convenience would.

In the short term, car sharing could also help get customers used to new technology like electric cars — something that issues like range anxiety might make them leery of buying outright.

"As a customer I hope to get something I haven’t driven before," one executive said of the car-sharing and rental market.

Fleet sales could also boost the number of low- and no-emission cars on the road as they filter onto the second-hand market, said Julia Poliscanova from Transport & Environment, an NGO. She reckons it takes between four and six years for fleet vehicles to filter through.

"There is huge potential to accelerate sales into the corporate market," said Poliscanova. "That really makes a difference to the ordinary consumers." She wants mandatory targets for companies as well as public authorities to make sure they focus on ordering clean cars as part of new mass deals.

That's grim news for companies focussed on mass marketing cars to individual owners. It doesn't mean there will be no individual car owners in the future, it's just that the market will be limited to motorists who don't just see cars as a utilitarian product for getting from A to B, said Jonnaert. "It's not just a mobility, it's a lifestyle product for many."

That's a very different world for automakers.

"Our founding fathers invented this machine 133 years ago, it's given us mobility and individual freedom," said Ola Källenius, Daimler's recently appointed CEO. "But the invention has to be re-invented."

Problem koji oni resavaju je kako da ostanu uspesne i bogate firme u svetu koji se menja, sto je ok, ali nije moj problem. Mozda je nekakav napredak, jer bi ljudi u teoriji manje koristili automobile, ali u praksi oni ne zele da zarade manje para u buducnosti, pa sam malo skeptican koliko im je u interesu da ljudi manje koriste automobile.

Ako ne prodaješ kola nego vreme provedeno u istima, možeš i da zaradiš više i ako je upotreba manja...jer ćeš ,,minut" u kolima efektivno naplaćivati više nego ranije. Ali, treba to izvesti, a neće svi preživeti...plus nema šanse da zapošljavaju isti broj ljudi kao i sada

Mogu da prodaju uslugu, ali to moze da uradi i vlasnik car:go, koji opet ne moze da napravi automobil. Ali ok to sve nije tema. Mislim da je ovaj u boldu malo nakitio, jer mu je to u interesu, ali naravno mislim da bi to bilo dobro. Samo sto je moja i njegova interpretacija buducnosti gradova naravno drugacija :).

• 3 weeks later...

Odlican tekst. Izdvojio sam samo par stvari, ali vredi procitati ceo i za detalje. Npr. kako bi izgledao saobracaj u ovom bogatom gradu kad bi svako odlucio da koristi Uber ili Lyft kao sto bi objektivno mogao.

https://www.citylab.com/perspective/2019/09/urban-planning-zurich-public-transit-street-design-traffic/599011/

300.jpg?mod=1569847300

if you’re an American tourist, your first thought might be that these Europeans are real strange: Look at that long line of car traffic on the right, and look at all that road space going to waste. And an engineer or planner trained in the conventional mode will probably agree with you, and see a picture of abject failure.

Let us first deal with the American tourist who sees inefficiency. During the peak hour, the vehicle lanes carry about 400 cars and perhaps 500 people. (I counted!) The two tramlines carry about 3,500 people per hour.

a few years ago a former student of mine, Kristin Floberg, studied old fire-insurance maps to inventory every structure in the city of Bridgeport, Connecticut, then built a 3-D map showing what the city looked like in 1913, before it was “engineered” to address traffic congestion.

Green buildings are residential, blue are commercial, purple are industrial, red is for transportation storage, and orange are tax-exempt municipal buildings; roads and highways are gray.

3f46ca9cc.png

931bf7cd5.png

Like other European cities now celebrated for forward-thinking car-light transportation policies, Zürich was awash in automotive traffic in the postwar era. Starting around 1970, the city began a far-sighted effort to strengthen transit and discourage car travel, including by taking the radical step of reducing parking in the city center. The city we see today is a result of numerous incremental changes over decades that all had the same goal of making the city transit friendly. Today there are fewer cars per person in Zürich than there were in 1980.

• 3 weeks later...

The ‘System’ of Automobility

ONE BILLION cars were manufactured during the last century. There are currently over 700 million cars roaming the world. World car travel is predicted to triple between 1990 and 2050 (Hawken et al., 1999). Country after country is developing an ‘automobility culture’ with the most significant currently being that of China. By 2030 there may be 1 billion cars worldwide (Motavalli, 2000: 20–1).

Yet strangely the car is rarely discussed in the ‘globalization literature’, although its specific character of domination is more systemic and awesome in its consequences than what are normally viewed as constitutive technologies of the global, such as the cinema, television and especially the computer (see Castells, 2001). In this article I examine what kind of system is automobility, how its character of domination has been exerted, and whether there are any ways in which we might envisage an ending to this systemic domination

Živim u prizemlju jedne stare zgrade i jedno jutro sam zatekao sledeći prizor: lik je 'ladno parkirao kola ukoso tako da je razmak između branika i zida zgrade bio samo par santimetara. Naravno da je ceo trotoar bio pregrađen. I tako sam popio kaficu pred posao kad eto ti njega, ulazi u kola, Otvorio sam prozor i lepo ga zamolio da sledeći put javi kad dolazi kako bih otvorio prozor da lepo može da se uparkira u sobu. 

Valjda je shvatio, nisam ga posle više video. 

• 2 weeks later...