IGNORED

F1

Ivo Petović

Konacno Botas na svom terenu...usporavanje, zadrzavanje...Mirno spavaj Luise, Leclerc nece proci, tu je Valteri...:D

Stvarno je tuzno ko vozi ovu Mecku...

Edited by Nesh

Ocon je imao pregrevanje zadnjih kocnica koje bi dovele do otkazivanja kao kod Vettela u Monci. Brake ducts radi ista kompanija. Identicno otkazivanje imao je i Kvjat u Silverstonu..

Kao sto se i ocekivalo

Alpine announces step up to LMP1 for 2021 WEC season

Alpine has formally announced plans to enter the top category of the FIA World Endurance Championship in 2021 using a grandfathered Rebellion R-13 LMP1 car.

As reported by Motorsport.com last week, the Renault-owned brand is making the step up after five seasons in the WEC's LMP2 ranks that have yielded three class victories in the Le Mans 24 Hours, in tandem with partner team Signatech and with support from Oreca.

Its solo Gibson-powered Rebellion R-13, which Alpine plans to develop further with Oreca, will be balanced against a new breed of Le Mans Hypercar machinery from Toyota, Glickenhaus and ByKolles in the top class.

The announcement follows a little more than a week from the news that the Renault Formula 1 team will rebranded with the Alpine name from 2021 onwards.

Plan je i da Alonso i Ocon voze Le Man sledece godine..