IGNORED

Trump - hoće li biti impeachment ili 8 godina drugačijeg predsednikovanja?

radisa

26 minutes ago, Budja said:

Izgleda. Nista ne razumem tvit.

Pelosi je do sada muljala jer pokušava da izbegne proceduru obaranja. i to je ono što je Kris Hejs napisao, da je nekakav komitet koji je Pelosi juče pominjala tek još jedan pokušaj da se k'o fol krene u proceduru. time bi se odbranila od javnosti i demokratskih članova predstavničkog doma koji je guraju ka tome. 

Dankan citira Taljerana (koga sam ja citirao ovde), u smislu da postoje momenti kada političar (nevoljno) mora da uzjaše trend koji se valja iza brda. pa je krajnje vreme da Pelosi to i učini. 

malo dublju analizu onoga što Pelosi i krug oko nje misle imaš u prekjučerašnjoj epizodi DSR podkasta. interesantan deo kreće od 23:50. Watershed or More Water Under the Bridge: Examining the Ukraine Whistleblower Case

ako ne bi da slušaš, nešto slično onome rečenom u podkastu: 

When Republicans voted on impeachment more than 20 years ago, Nancy Pelosi was right there on the House floor, watching as the GOP plunged headfirst into the process without broad public support or the clear prospect of conviction in the Senate. For many establishment Democrats of a certain age—say, those who are now eligible for Medicare—the lesson from that time is clear: Impeaching Bill Clinton was a bad idea that hurt the presidency, the country, and most of all, the House Republican majority.

“I know Nancy, and I know that she’s thinking to herself and saying, Goal No. 1 here is beating this guy,” said former Representative Tom Downey of New York, who has been close to Pelosi for years. “Once you do impeachment, that’s all we’ll do. It will dominate the news, back and forth.”

“To the extent the GOP had a policy agenda—which they had, in the wake of the ‘Contract With America,’ as a party of ideas—it just became an anti-Clinton party,” Siewert added. “I think that, in and of itself, was a heavy price to pay.”

Edited by Gandalf

nekako imam osecaj kao da se u samom vrhu vodi tajni rat izmedju “celicne pesnice” - skup dems i reps koji vode usa politiku od kenedija pa na ovamo i skupa ljudi sa atipicnim preduzetnikom. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/26/us/politics/trump-whistle-blower-spy.html

President Trump on Thursday morning told a crowd of staff from the United States Mission to the United Nations that he wants to know who provided information to a whistle-blower about his phone call with the president of Ukraine, saying that whoever did so was “close to a spy” and that “in the old days,” spies were dealt with differently.

bas o tome danas razmisljam obzirom da anti tramp vesti dizu whistleblowera u visine. pa se pitam koliko ce to uticati na chelsey manning koja jos uvek camuje u zatvoru (!!!!) kao i julian asange...a naravno na kraju i snowden al on je barem na slobodi

znaci ako ove seronje kazu svaka cast tom koji je procureo informacije i necemo ga gonito, onda i manjng, asange i snowden bi trebalo da budu pomilovani i pusteni

a sa druge strane, gonila bih tog saptaca da sam tramp jer jeste izdao nacionalne interese. svi u wh pre nego sto odu u wc moraju nda da potpisu. plus tvoj je izbor hoces li da radis tu gde radis. a trece. biden jr. toliko putera ima na glavi da mi nije jasno zasto nisu ostriji sa njim. 

Edited by mustang

osoba koja je ovo procurela je išla kroz regularne kanale i po zakonu. dokumentacija je predočena Kongresu. ničeg zajedničkog sa Maningom i Snoudenom. 

narandžasta gnjida kuka što ne može k'o neki diktator da prosto likvidira one koji mu nisu po volji.

Edited by Gandalf

38 minutes ago, mustang said:

nema sanse da je isla kroz regularne zakone. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/20/politics/whistleblower-timeline-ukraine-team-trump/index.html

July 25: Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky talk by phone.

August 12: A whistleblower files a complaint with the intelligence inspector general.

August 26: Intelligence IG forwards complaint to the acting DNI.

September 2: Deadline for DNI to send whistleblower complaint to Congress -- he does not send it.

September 9: Intel IG notifies House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff of an "urgent concern" that DNI has overruled.

September 10: Schiff demands acting DNI turn over the complaint.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/26/politics/maguire-house-intelligence-committee-testimony/index.html

The acting US spy chief broke with President Donald Trump and some Republicans who've criticized and questioned the motives of an intelligence community whistleblower who filed a complaint against the President, when Joseph Maguire said Thursday that he believed the "whistleblower did the right thing" and "followed the law every step of the way."

Edited by Gandalf
3 hours ago, mustang said:

nema sanse da je isla kroz regularne zakone. 

Можда да предочиш своја сазнања америчком народу, пошто нико из Трамповог круга не тврди да је звиждач поступио незаконито.

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • James Marshall unpinned this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic