IGNORED

Trump - hoće li biti impeachment ili 8 godina drugačijeg predsednikovanja?

radisa

As Democrats denounce Weinstein, Clintons and Obama stay mum

Many Democratic office holders were quick to repudiate disgraced Hollywood executive Harvey Weinstein following a bombshell report detailing decades of alleged sexual harassment.

But former Democratic Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, as well as former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton -- all of whom have longstanding ties to Weinstein, a major Democratic Party fundraiser -- have not publicly addressed the accusations.

od predatora trampa ispade gori saradnik i finansijer hilari. sigurno ce napisati knjigu o tome  :fantom:

Edited by Takeshi

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41570266

US President Donald Trump has challenged his Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, to an IQ test, in the latest sign of discord between the two.

He made the remark in a magazine interview when asked about reports that Mr Tillerson had called him a moron.

"I think it's fake news," Mr Trump told Forbes, "but if he did that, I guess we'll have to compare IQ tests. And I can tell you who is going to win."

Mr Trump is having lunch on Tuesday with Mr Tillerson.

Sta to u praksi znaci "not certify"?

Refusal to recertify would give Congress 60 days to decide whether to pull out of the nuclear deal by re-imposing sanctions.

jos dva meseca zamajavanja i nagadjanja. i ako potvrdi kasnije da se istrguje jos malo, vec su nameracili iransku revolucionarnu gardu u siriji.

Shvaćam ja da će budaletina za Sheldona Adelsona(=Bibija Netanyahua) ustrijeliti i vlastitog Secretary of State, ako treba, ali zar im je potrebna još i Sjeverna Koreja 2?

Ceterum censeo GOP esse delendam

:fantom:

na kraju i nesto i pametno od trampa, iran i treba da bude pod teskim sankcijama sve do promene rezima. jos kad bi i saudijci dobili isti tretman i eto sansa za bliski istok

• James Marshall locked this topic
  • James Marshall unpinned this topic
  • Redoran unlocked this topic