IGNORED

BrExit?

jms_uk

Fora je u tome sto, ok, ipak ce se tesko desiti da Dablin nesto osteti London kao finansijski cenatar, ali Edinbra - ima mnogo vise iskustva u finansijama. 

Kakav bre Dablin, kakav Edinbra... Iz ovoga će Frankfurt prvenstveno da se ovajdi.

+1

moj kljucni utisak je da su nemci, opet, na dobitku.

Bogami, skupo će da ih košta taj dobitak. 

U četvrtoj po veličini nemačkoj banci, DZ banci, izračunali su da bi odlazak Velike Britanije iz evropskog ekonomskog prostora mogao da košta Nemačku do 45 milijardi evra do kraja 2017, jer se očekuje da nemački izvoz bude znatno pogođen. Posle SAD, Francuske, Holandije i Kine, Nemačkoj je Velika Britanija peti najveći trgovinski partner, pri čemu Nemci na Ostrvo godišnje izvezu robu vrednu 89 milijardi evra, dok britanske uvezu za tek 38 milijardi evra.  

Gledam kako su severni gradovi osvetlali EU obraz...  dakle, postavlja se jasna linija Liverpool - Manchester - Leeds ... :thumbsup:

Vreme je da se otcepe vekovna škotska ognjišta #SEXIT (Scotland out of GBR)!

(sad kad razmislim... L-M-L mu dođu novi Kavlovac - Kavlobag - Ogulin - Vivovitica :P )

Kakav bre Dablin, kakav Edinbra... Iz ovoga će Frankfurt prvenstveno da se ovajdi.

prvenstveno da, ali Edinburg je drugi finans centar UK, ako ostane u EU ovajdice se

Sources at Morgan Stanley tell BBC it's already begun process of moving 2,000 London based investment banking staff to Dublin or Frankfurt

најбоље да ће престати трговина. проблем за немце је ако дође до рецесије у британији па ће бити и смањена тражња. већу корист ће имати од тога што ће паре прећи у франкфурт. изгубиће сви, али ће енглеска, дугорочно, изгубити највише.

ЕУ се налази пред  озбиљном реформом.

Fora je u tome sto, ok, ipak ce se tesko desiti da Dablin nesto osteti London kao finansijski cenatar, ali Edinbra - ima mnogo vise iskustva u finansijama.

Dublin i ne toliko, ali će Frankfurt da procveta.

I da, nema ništa od oštećenja švaba, for gods sake, pa Britanija bi prva uvela ako ne bi bila makar u EFTA.

Bescarinski izvoz će nastaviti da piči bez problema.

I da, nema ništa od oštećenja švaba, for gods sake, pa Britanija bi prva uvela ako ne bi bila makar u EFTA.

Bescarinski izvoz će nastaviti da piči bez problema.

a u tom slucaju i radna snaga, a to je onda facepalm onako da krenes sakom pa lupis njom planetu zemlju

It is kind of funny how lots of people expected a remain vote to win, online polls showed a significant remain win but the old school calling people up polls showed a brexit win add to that the heavy and unexpected rain on the day and it was obviously gonna be a brexit....... but there could be some really crazy stuff going on in the next week lets just say I wouldn't be surprised if swathes of people find themselves without a job come monday morning.

As it happens 2 massive vacant industrial sights near where I live that have been untouchable for the last 5-10 years were purchased in the last few hours and my nan just had 3 of her properties rented by 1 commercial letting and I know one of them was a house she wasn't renting for less then 15,000 euro a month.

Living in Ireland and seeing a sudden increase in economic growth overnight makes me slightly suspicious of who is buying these properties and where they are coming from and my suspicions would be panicked American companies abandoning the brexit ship to the nearest lifeboat.

Anyway time will tell but I have a very very strong suspicion this supposed 2 year process of exiting the EU will for larger foreign companies be something more along the lines of a 2-3 day process.

a u tom slucaju i radna snaga, a to je onda facepalm onako da krenes sakom pa lupis njom planetu zemlju

Jbmliga, poetska pravda, ne znam kako drugačije da definišem ovo. U svakom slučaju njihov kraj kao nekog faktora što u Evropi, što u svetu. Sad će i formalno biti evropska ispostava svoje bivše kolonije, poveći nosač njenih aviona.

Nadam se onih iz Ramschteina, Spangdahlema i Aviana, što skorije. ^_^

Bogami, skupo će da ih košta taj dobitak. 

Ne razumem kako su izračunali taj gubitak od 45 milijardi, da neće UK da im carini robu kada budu izvan EU?

European Commission - Statement

Joint Statement by Martin Schulz, President of the European Parliament, Donald Tusk, President of the European Council, Mark Rutte, Holder of the Presidency of the Council of the EU, Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission

Brussels, 24 June 2016

President Schulz, President Tusk and Prime Minister Rutte met this morning in Brussels upon the invitation of European Commission President Juncker. They discussed the outcome of the United Kingdom referendum and made the following joint statement:

"In a free and democratic process, the British people have expressed their wish to leave the European Union. We regret this decision but respect it.

This is an unprecedented situation but we are united in our response. We will stand strong and uphold the EU's core values of promoting peace and the well-being of its peoples. The Union of 27 Member States will continue. The Union is the framework of our common political future. We are bound together by history, geography and common interests and will develop our cooperation on this basis. Together we will address our common challenges to generate growth, increase prosperity and ensure a safe and secure environment for our citizens. The institutions will play their full role in this endeavour.

We now expect the United Kingdom government to give effect to this decision of the British people as soon as possible, however painful that process may be. Any delay would unnecessarily prolong uncertainty. We have rules to deal with this in an orderly way. Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union sets out the procedure to be followed if a Member State decides to leave the European Union. We stand ready to launch negotiations swiftly with the United Kingdom regarding the terms and conditions of its withdrawal from the European Union. Until this process of negotiations is over, the United Kingdom remains a member of the European Union, with all the rights and obligations that derive from this. According to the Treaties which the United Kingdom has ratified, EU law continues to apply to the full to and in the United Kingdom until it is no longer a Member.

As agreed, the “New Settlement for the United Kingdom within the European Union”, reached at the European Council on 18-19 February 2016, will now not take effect and ceases to exist. There will be no renegotiation.

As regards the United Kingdom, we hope to have it as a close partner of the European Union in the future. We expect the United Kingdom to formulate its proposals in this respect. Any agreement, which will be concluded with the United Kingdom as a third country, will have to reflect the interests of both sides and be balanced in terms of rights and obligations.”

by Tapatalk