IGNORED

BrExit?

jms_uk

http://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/edd13153-7ed7-48b3-9643-472e6be0462e

Treasury Committee Wednesday 13 July 2016 Meeting started at 2.22pm, ended 4.21pm

• Subject: The UK’s future economic relationship with the European Union
  • Witnesses: Hosuk Lee-Makiyama, Director, European Centre for International Political Economy, Shanker Singham, Director of Economic Policy and Prosperity Studies, Legatum Institute, and Richard North, Author

Izgleda da ne tj izgleda da je prezime iz majčinog drugog braka

edit: ili prvog, nebitno, uglavnom ne iz braka sa njegovim ocem

Edited by MancMellow

Pa licence za procesore su se prodavale i drugima skoro od pocetka, ocigledno je da je neko drugi bolje pravio kompjutere (ili sta vec) sa tim procesorima nego Acorn

Acorn Archimedes je imao isti problem kao i BBC A/B, suviše skup za strana tržišta, malo softvera. Sa tehničke strane bio je sjajna mašina za svoje vreme, dostojan rival američkoj Amigi. 

The UK is to relinquish its upcoming six-month presidency of the European Council as it prepares to leave the EU.

The announcement from No 10 came as Theresa May prepares to meet her German counterpart Angela Merkel for the first time since becoming prime minister.

They will have a working dinner on Wednesday before Mrs May has talks with France's Francois Hollande on Thursday.

Mrs May said maintaining strong trading links in Europe was vital to ensuring the UK "made a success" of Brexit.

“July saw a dramatic deterioration in the economy, with business activity slumping at the fastest rate since the height of the global financial crisis in early-2009.

“The downturn, whether manifesting itself in order book cancellations, a lack of new orders or the postponement or halting of projects, was most commonly attributed in one way or another to ‘Brexit’.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2016/jul/22/surveys-brexit-impact-uk-eurozone-g20-lagarde-sports-direct-live?page=with:block-5791d998e4b00b50d2e0fd5d#block-5791d998e4b00b50d2e0fd5d

Neil Wilson of ETX Capital says the UK PMI survey is “truly abysmal”, and suggests that the EU referendum vote has - as feared - hit the economy.

“Today’s super-weak PMI is the first hard evidence that Brexit has already had an impact on the UK economy. There was a sharp fall in activity in July and it now looks like the Bank of England has the data it needs to launch fresh easing at its next meeting at the start of August.

Quite simply, the UK economy contracted at the fastest pace since the start of 2009, when the global financial crisis plunged us into recession.

The readings suggest we are heading for a recession again and it is almost certain the BoE will pull the trigger on aggressive stimulus to boost aggregate demand.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2016/jul/22/surveys-brexit-impact-uk-eurozone-g20-lagarde-sports-direct-live?page=with:block-5791e0b2e4b04bde3e82be99#block-5791e0b2e4b04bde3e82be99

Znači daće mu ga po agregatnoj tražnji, da zagolicaju malo Švabe da i oni izračunaju koliko gube s carinama i administrativnim barijerama.

Mudro. ^_^

Čekaj malo, pa BoJo je kako jutros na Skyju izjavio da se situacija smirila i da su svi počeli uvažavati basnoslovne mogućnosti UK-a :cry:

A da nije smirivanje ekonomije posledica cinjenice da je jasno receno da aktiviranja clana 50 nema do pocetka sledece godine te da je tako jasno da Brexita nece biti jos 2,5 godine? Logicno je da je posle prve panike malo mirnije jer trziste ceka da vidi sta ce brexit zapravo biti u privrednom smislu.

Ako pod smirivanjem podrazumijevaš kočenje, štekanje i zaribavanje ekonomije u recesiju, onda da, smiruje se. Ekonomske aktivnosti će svakako biti vrlo smirene.

Mislim, da ne ispadne da je EU bezizlazna zamka, izlazak iz EU-a ima svoju cijenu (kao i izlazak iz Jugoslavije ili SSSR-a) koja se mora platiti. Ostaje na nacijonu da si izvede račun dobiti i gubitka. Oni pak i dalje tamo uvjeravaju populaciju da je zapravo dobila na lotu, a neće izgubiti ništa osim krda nametnika. Neće biti dobro, ali ekipica ^^ će sve to kanalizirat na migrante, so... neće oni najebati.

Edited by Roger Sanchez

Najpametnije bi im bilo da prosto ostanu u EEA, možda bi prošli bez ikakvog značajnijeg gubitka. Ali...taj precious "control of our borders"

Pa eto, i kad onda, kao što im je expert (Gove :fur: ) na prosperovom linku objasnio, više ne bude assumption of conformity i kad u Kentu bude kolona kamiona etc. od 35 kilometara, jer će se sukladnost morati dokazati izjavom o sukladnosti za SVAKU pošiljku, onda će biti jao....

Meni je hit sto raznorazni brexitovci misle da oni imaju nekakav upper-hand kada su u pitanju ekonomski pregovori s Briselom...alo, ne izvozi ostatak EU 45% svoje proizvodnje i usluga u UK, nego obrnuto.