IGNORED

BrExit?

jms_uk

Plan Brexitera je da "neformalno diskutiraju" prije pozivanja na član 50. Nisu samo rekli s kime, valjda misle da se s njima mora razgovarati, a da oni mogu onako kako se njima prohtije. :baldrick:

i meni je neverovatna ta arogancija velikog dela kako establishmenta tako i ljudi okolo. kao, mi smo dovoljno veliki i bitni da ce eu morati da se povinuje nasim uslovima. oce kurac. 

Racionalan osnov itekako postoji, od ekonomije preko međunarodnog značaja i spoljnopolitičkog položaja do bezbednosnog okvira. Da će hteti u to nemam nimalo sumnje, neke stvari su jednostavno svuda iste, da li će moći e to je drugo pitanje koje zavisi i od druge strane.

Aha, kako da ne. Bojim se da ce GB vrlo brzo shvatiti gde je lezao najveci deo njihovog spoljnopolitickog uticaja i medjunarodnog znacaja.

Ovde ima jedna kontradikcija koju bih voleo da se razjasni. Ako je deo konzervativne i izolacionističke elite u gradovima glasao isto kao siromašniji deo populacije u provinciji i na selu onda se ne može govoriti o njihovom sukobu, sukobu urbanog i ruralnog, bogatog i siromašnog, već o vertikalnoj podeljenosti celokupnog britanskog društva. Nešto drugo je u pitanju. Da nije sukob tradicionalnog i modernog, strah i premor od promena i integracija, čista inercija dela populacije? 

Mislim, skromno, da si ti vise na tragu istine nego ovi koji pricaju o sukobu elite i "moba"

Baldrick.jpg

krvtisusovu...

Aha, kako da ne. Bojim se da ce GB vrlo brzo shvatiti gde je lezao najveci deo njihovog spoljnopolitickog uticaja i medjunarodnog znacaja.

+1 

samoubistvo iz zasede

Inače, onlajn peticiju za drugi referendum koja je sad na 2 miliona potpisa, pokrenuo je još pre prvog referenduma lik iz English Democrats i Leave aktivista.  :lolol:

Well...

What is the German government’s view of the Article 50 question? In an interview with Deutschlandfunk radio aired on Sunday, Angela Merkel’s chief of staff said he expected the formal mechanism for Britain’s departure from the European Union to be triggered “within weeks or months” rather than days.

Asked if he thought Article 50 would be triggered at Tuesday’s summit in Brussels, as European Parliament Martin Schulz has asked for, chancellor chief Peter Altmaier said:

I don’t have any indication that this will happen, but I rather think that the application will take place in the coming weeks or months, possibly even after the new government has been formed.

Proposed with a scenario where Britain’s exit could end up a reverse mirror image of Turkey’s accession to the EU, a process seemingly forever postponed, the former environment minister and European Commission official who is seen as one of Merkel’s closest allies said:

My starting point is that Great Britain has made a clear decision. I assume that there will be a formation of a new government which will organise itself and in time make its application. We should wait for this to happen with calm. We should make clear that all remaining European states will pull together.

Altmaier’s interview appears to mirror the sentiment behind chancellor Merkel’s statement on Friday, in which she seemed to deliberately downplay the drama of the moment, repeatedly appealing for “calm and level-headedness”.

But the German government’s stance on this is by no means unanimous. Foreign minister Steinmeier on Saturday emphatically urged Cameron not to waste any time in starting the departure process, and with the Social Democrats gearing up for the general election next year, any public clashes with Merkel will be relished by her coalition partners.

ima ovo da traaajeee

Edited by MancMellow

Malo iz Duganovog transkripta o perspektivama odnosa Britanije i EU po pitanju trgovine i mogućnosti brzog sklapanja novih trgovinskih ugovora s ostatkom sveta pošto će svi postati nevažeći izlaskom iz EU.

The single market is by far and away, and we have no even close competitor, the most advanced trade agreement on the planet. It goes much further, much deeper, than any other form of international trade agreement.

The reason it does so is because it sets out to tackle “the holy grail” of international trade. No one really cares about tariffs, tariffs are easy. You either have taxes or you abolish them, that is easy. The “holy grail” of international trade is how you deal with regulatory barriers.
The whole point of the single market is to overcome those regulatory barriers. As long as I manufacture my goods or provide my services in one-member state, I can provide them and sell them in every other member state without further regulation.

And that is the unique achievement of the single market. Nothing else on the planet compares to it.

Now if we as the UK wanted to retain that level of market integration with the single market in the event of a vote to leave, there is no doubt whatsoever that we would have to go for the Norwegian option as it is called. In other words, we become members of the single market without being members of the EU.

It is a thoroughly unattractive deal, it has to be said, on any analysis, and even the Norwegian government in its review of its own version of the balance of competences review, admitted it is a thoroughly unattractive deal. Because it basically means that you have to do everything the EU says but you don’t have any influence over the formulation of the rules and you still have to pay a whopping membership fee for the privilege of belonging to the single market.

Now the deal is thoroughly unattractive, I suspect we would not want to have it anyway but it is very unlikely the EU would even offer it to us. Primarily because it is absolutely conditional on accepting the full free movement of persons as an integral part of the single market.

And since the leave campaign have already indicated that they do not see full free movement of persons as being politically acceptable after this referendum, if they win it, that means that we are basically saying goodbye single market.

Now that leaves two other possibilities. The first is that we do what the Swiss have done or the Mexicans or the South Koreans, we have a new much narrower, much shallower, trade relationship based on a bilateral agreement with the EU.

Or instead we simply forget about trying to have a new trade relationship with the EU other than through the ordinary rules of the WTO. In other words, the sort of global baseline standard which governs international trade between the vast majority of countries on the planet.

In either scenario, if we decide to kiss goodbye to the single market, in either scenario, then UK businesses, manufacturers, service providers, will simply have to accept that they no longer have these automatic pass porting right within the single market.

The trade environment will be much less favorable. And if there is a reason why the great majority of economists are against Brexit, it is for that reason that everyone agrees that the trade environment, the regulatory environment, will become significantly less favorable.

Very finally, quickly, my final implication of leaving concerns relations with the rest of the world other than the EU. It is completely beyond doubt, even though I keep hearing at public debates that it is not, it completely beyond doubt that leaving the EU will also terminate all of the UK’s current trade agreements with third countries outside Europe.

Because those agreements were negotiated with and through the EU, they will terminate if we leave. That basically means that the UK will be back to square one in its trade relations with a whole host of other countries, other than through the WTO.

Now again I am sort of [laughs] gob smacked as a researcher in this field that the way that we are told that we will be free, we will be free to just trade with whoever we please, we will just enter in to these new treaties with all these other countries. Just like that.

Logistically it is difficult to imagine that the UK even has the internal diplomatic and civil service capacity to negotiate more than one or two agreements at a time, let alone 60 or 70. But in a way the reason a lot of people are worried about this who work in the field are for two reasons.

First of all, the UK’s trade policy so far has been very very clever in a very sort of entertaining way. We actually have not that much to offer in terms of trade relations because we are a very open economy already. We basically buy goods and services with whoever we please because we are a very open economy.

What the UK does as a trade strategy is we bargain away access to other people’s markets, the Italians, the Spanish, the Portuguese, the Romanians, so as to win trade agreements with the rest of the world.

That is the UK’s basic trade strategy. We bargain away the rest of the single market to get access to other people’s markets. If we are not part of the single market anymore we actually don’t have an enormous amount of bargain power.

The second reason is, is that other countries have already made it very clear that they have no real interest in trying to reach a bilateral agreement with the UK until they know what our trading relationship will be with the EU and they know what their trading relationship will be with the EU.

Because it might well be that if we but still retain access to the single market, then we are still a very attractive proposition for other countries to have a trade deal with. Whereas if we are not, the terms on which they might be prepared to negotiate a deal are simply not as advantageous.

So it is inevitable that other countries will say, “We want to know what your situation is before we reach an agreement with you about our economy” and that is the official position of America, China, India, to say the least.

https://news.liverpool.ac.uk/2016/06/22/transcript-professor-michael-dougan-eu-referendum/

Edited by vememah

Pa naravno, upravo zbog te bolne spoznaje i u zavisnosti od intenziteta bola (opet zavisno od dominantnog stava EU šta će im ponuditi) im i predviđam takvo ponašanje. Pogle' tekst gore o ekonomskom položaju koji uopšte mogu imati, to će da boli i to jako, kad uzmeš u obzir sve poznate u jednačini. EEA/norveški model može, ali to podrazumeva slobodu kretanja ljudi što su oni upravo brexitom nastojali da ograniče, dakle fail. Može položaj Srbije ili Turske.

I kad krene ozbiljan ekonomski sunovrat, da li iko ozbiljan očekuje da će se tamo neko samospaliti na trgu, reći "zajebali smo vas, oprostite" i poslati emisara na kolenima u Brisel? Gimme a break, pa čitajte tekstove, oni u ovom trenutku nastupaju sa ozbiljnom dozom nabeđenosti i arogancije, za par godina mogu biti samo tri puta gori.

A nije da nemaju gde da projektuju soft power, mislim da mala Marina u Parizu otvara s društvom već treći Moet.

@Manč

Švabovi imaju mnogo više razloga da žale nego Francuzi u ovom trenutku zbog brexita, obzirom da su im u evropskim stvarima poslednjih godina politike poprilično na liniji. Zato me tetkina reakcija ni najmanje ne čudi.

Pa naravno, upravo zbog te bolne spoznaje i u zavisnosti od intenziteta bola (opet zavisno od dominantnog stava EU šta će im ponuditi) im i predviđam takvo ponašanje. Pogle' tekst gore o ekonomskom položaju koji uopšte mogu imati, to će da boli i to jako, kad uzmeš u obzir sve poznate u jednačini. EEA/norveški model može, ali to podrazumeva slobodu kretanja ljudi što su oni upravo brexitom nastojali da ograniče, dakle fail. Može položaj Srbije ili Turske.

I kad krene ozbiljan ekonomski sunovrat, da li iko ozbiljan očekuje da će se tamo neko samospaliti na trgu, reći "zajebali smo vas, oprostite" i poslati emisara na kolenima u Brisel? Gimme a break, pa čitajte tekstove, oni u ovom trenutku nastupaju sa ozbiljnom dozom nabeđenosti i arogancije, za par godina mogu biti samo tri puta gori.

A nije da nemaju gde da projektuju soft power, mislim da mala Marina u Parizu otvara s društvom već treći Moet.

Citamo svi dosta toga ali jedino ti citas ono sto zelis da procitas. Ne bih rekao da u ozbiljnim tekstovima od referenduma naovamo dominiraju arogancija i nabedjenost. Naprotiv.