IGNORED

BrExit?

jms_uk

nije people. mislim "subject" nigde nije suveren :D

OK, citizen, national, whatever?

Ko je izvor i utoka vlasti, okle potiče, od Boga prema Kraljici Babi ili od Olivera Kromvela i naroda prema njojzi?

monarh

u ime parlamenta. u britaniaji ne postoji podela vlasti, parlament je vrhovno zakonodavno i sudsko telo, a moze da obori i bilo koju odluku vlade. 

Edited by MancMellow

u ime parlamenta. u britaniaji ne postoji podela vlasti, parlament je vrhovno zakonodavno i sudsko telo, a moze da obori i bilo koju odluku vlade.

Bio sudsko, od 2010. House of Lords više nema funkciju kasacionog suda, već to čini Supreme Court. Nebitno.

Dakle parlament obnaša božansku vlast kraljice babe u njeno ime. Danke.

Bio sudsko, od 2010. House of Lords više nema funkciju kasacionog suda, već to čini Supreme Court. Nebitno.

Dakle parlament obnaša božansku vlast kraljice babe u njeno ime. Danke.

Mislim da je obrnuto. Znam da na primer monarh (formalno) je vrhovni komandant "u ime parlamenta". Za ostalo moram da pogledam. Elem, "narod" ne moze da obori odluku parlamenta sam za sebe. Pobuna je uvek i stalno nelegalna, pardon nelegitimna

Edited by MancMellow

Sad ce bas baba sigurno u 90 leta i da se shlogira naprasno i pandrkne i eto ti jos problema.

makar ih ima buljuk u dvorcu koji čekaju da se uprazni mesto

Elem, "narod" ne moze da obori odluku parlamenta sam za sebe. Pobuna je uvek i stalno nelegalna, pardon nelegitimna

Pa kad su polufeudalna monarhija, koja se lažno izdaje za demokratiju :fantom:

Jbg, moj kontinentalni pravnički mozak to prosto ne može da obradi. Vive le France!

The simple answer to the question as to whether the EU referendum is legally binding is “no”. In theory, in the event of a vote to leave the EU, David Cameron, who opposes Brexit, could decide to ignore the will of the people and put the question to MPs banking on a majority deciding to remain.

This is because parliament is sovereign and referendums are generally not binding in the UK.

An exception was the 2011 referendum on changing the electoral system to alternative vote, where the relevant legislation obligated the government to change the law to reflect a “yes” vote had that occurred. No such provision was contained within the EU referendum legislation.

In 1975, when the last vote on whether to stay in the EU (then the European economic community) was held, the rightwing Conservative MP Enoch Powell, unhappy about what he considered a loss of national sovereignty, argued that the result was merely provisional as it could not be legally binding on parliament.

If the British public votes on Thursday for Brexit it will be in the hands of Cameron to decide when to invoke article 50 of the Lisbon treaty, which represents formal notification of any decision to leave. The prime minister has said he would have to trigger it immediately after a vote, although this might have been a way of emphasising that there would be no going back, to people thinking of voting leave.

Some advocates of Brexit argue that discussions with other member states could start informally, without article 50 having to be invoked. There has even been the argument, made by some in the Brexit camp, that the mere threat of departure following a vote to leave could smooth the way to a better deal for Britain which could then be put to voters in a second referendum on EU membership.

The wrangling reflects the fact that there is no binding legal process to force Cameron to invoke article 50. In theory, he could ignore the public and disregard a Brexit vote. In practice he has repeatedly promised that the result will stick – and there may be no going back on that line now.

Pozivanje na Čl.50 je na vladi a ne na parlamentu.

Koliko kapiram, nema nikakve automatizovane odluke parlamenta ovde, parlament verovatno može da se sastane i u nekoj formi kaže da ne želi da izađe iz EU. To bi verovatno vezivalo ruke Kameronu, ali šta bi se desilo ako bi vlada poslala obaveštenje po Čl. 50, Brisel to primio i aktivirao proces a onda parlament kaže "evo mi smo se sastali i rekli da nema Brexita"?

Ovo o čemu raspravljamo se ne tiče Brisela, unije i ugovora, ovo je unutarbritanska stvar, pitanje čija je kod njih poslednja i najsnažnija.

Edited by Tribun_Populi

How will Article 50 be triggered?

A spokesman for the European Council has issued the following statement clarifying how Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty is triggered - the mechanism to be used by a country withdrawing from the EU. 

- The notification of Article 50 is a formal act and has to be done by the British government to the European Council. It has to be done in an unequivocal manner with the explicit intent to trigger Article 50.

- It could either be a letter to the President of the European Council or an official statement at a meeting of the European Council duly noted in the official records of the meeting. Negotiations of leaving and the future relationship can only begin after such a formal notification.

- If it is indeed the intention of the British government to leave the EU, it is therefore in its interest to notify as soon as possible."

or an official statement at a meeting of the European Council duly noted in the official records of the meeting

Znaci to moze da uradi Cameron u utorak. Ako hoce

Doduse ne znam da li vlada u ostavci ima prerogative za to. to stvarno nemam pojma

Edited by MancMellow

Znaci to moze da uradi Cameron u utorak. Ako hoce

Doduse ne znam da li vlada u ostavci ima prerogative za to. to stvarno nemam pojma

Da, izgleda:

The treaty does not say how this process of notification should happen.

It has always been assumed that this would come in the form of a letter from the prime minister to Donald Tusk, the European Council president, and the timing would be in the hands of the British government.

And a European Council spokesman reiterated on Saturday that triggering Article 50 was a formal act which must be "done by the British government to the European Council".

"It has to be done in an unequivocal manner with the explicit intent to trigger Article 50," a spokesman said.

But Professor Wyatt, who has represented clients in hundreds of cases before the European courts, said that EU lawyers might consider any discussion about Brexit between Mr Cameron and Mr Tusk and other EU leaders as effectively notifying the European Council of the UK's intention to leave.

Weaker position

Professor Wyatt said: "If David Cameron attends the European council on Tuesday, he is likely to confirm in discussions with other heads of government that the UK intends to leave the EU.

"He might do this directly in so many words or he might conduct conversations predicated on the UK's departure from the EU, such as suggestions that informal pre-negotiations might take place before Article 50 is formally triggered.

"EU lawyers might advise the council that such confirmation or such conversations are themselves enough to trigger Article 50 and set the clock ticking on the two year period for negotiating a withdrawal agreement."

Edit: čekaj, što u ostavci, jel to formalno podneta ostavka ili ju je on kolokvijalno najavio?

Edited by Prospero

Ovo o čemu raspravljamo se ne tiče Brisela, unije i ugovora, ovo je unutarbritanska stvar, pitanje čija je kod njih poslednja i najsnažnija.

parlamenta. tu nema zbora. parlament definitivno moze da izglasa da se ne triggeruje article 50. u teoriji moze da donese i act po kome je vrednost odrzanog referenduma savetodavna. Ovo sve pisem zabave radi, nista od toga se nece desiti.