• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cedo

• pbg12345

• Joe D

• Renegade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ja sam sa ovog izbacen na testu, 70% naravno nemam priliku da vidim kako, a nisam se cak ni dvoumio oko odgovora

no ko ga jebe

rf razbija od jutros

Edited by pbg12345

huh, meni rf bas bedan, i tako vec danima. mozda nesto nije u redu sa ekstenzijom.

jedino tamo od 8 do 12 uvece uspevam da uhvatim nesto

Edited by Joe D

ne znam jbg, istina vecinu ovog sto hvatam, hvatam stare hitove na ar-u

novio retko kad izbaci posao, pa ih spremim za kasnije

da, navece, nocu je generalno vise poslova, ali evo danas od samog jutra vise nego ok

953376 Compare The Relevance Of Two Pages Of Search Results

Radio neko ovo?

ok placen, deluje da moze brzo da se radi i dobro ocenjen

ali je objasnjenje vrlo sturo, a pitanja prilicno zajebana

npr na nekoliko ima gde treba uporediti dokument gde se tema samo pominje i onaj u kom ide u detalje, ali se odnosi na zivotinje, a ne na ljude

pa nekoliko gde mi deluje da oba dokumenta daju dosta informacija, i slicno

ako je nekom promaklo:

Some Rainforest QA Updates :) Hi :) There’s a lot going on at Rainforest. Here’s a quick overview of some updates you’ll see in the near future! - Forum: The forum will be available to all testers in the next couple weeks. We are currently working on updating it to the latest version and making some other improvements before opening it to everyone. I will send you all an email before the grand opening! - Extension: You’re finally getting a sound notification for the Rainforest extension! In fact, you’ll have a choice between 3 different sounds :) This feature is in review now and will be released within the next few business days. - Rules: We’re adding a new test rule about refreshing. You’ll see a new tester contract upon signing in when the updated rules are released. You should also expect to see this within the next few business days. - Job feedback: Our science team has created a new “test retrospective” feature. When you fail to report a bug that other testers in the job group reported, you’ll receive an email alerting you of this. You’ll then be able to compare your answer to the testers’ who reported the bug so you can improve your bug reporting skills. This is a learning tool, not a rejection or something that will negatively affect your account standing. This feature will be up and running soon! That’s all for now. Thanks for all that you do, and keep up the good work <3 p.s. you can use our Chrome Extension to find work quickly;