IGNORED

Teroristički napad u Parizu

Nesh

Jos nista nije potvrdjeno (i figaro stavlja znak pitanja), ali izgleda da je jedan od napadaca poznat policiji i da je imao elektronsku narukvicu. Prosle godine umjesto zatvora dobio je tu elektronsku narukvicu da ga mogu pratiti. 

... a narukvicu je dobio jer je uhvaćen kada je kretao u Siriju.

jebala ih narukvica.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• borris_

• wall

• Prospero

• Аврам Гојић

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FRANCE 24 English Verified account ‏@France24_en 27m27 minutes ago

#France #church attack: priest killed by two men wielding knives claiming to be acting on behalf of #ISIS

A list was discovered on suspected ISIS terrorist Sid Ahmed Ghlam who was arrested last April amid fears he was planning more attacks in France

The church where a priest was murdered by Islamist knifemen was on a ‘hit list’ found on an alleged ISIS terrorist arrested last year.

Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray was one of a number of Catholic churches singled out for attacks by the terror group.

Sid Ahmed Ghlam, 24, was arrested in April 2015 after he called an ambulance in Paris after shooting himself in the leg.

Edited by Prospero

Ako je ovo tacno, moraju biti ozbori vec ove godine.

Sjecam kada je labur bio na vlasti u izraelu za vrijeme onih atentata. Tada su zbaceni sa vlasti i do sada nijednomnisu bili ni blizu pobjedi. Ovi jebeni socijalisti su zavrsili sa vladavinom kao labur u Izraelu na duze vrijeme. Nek se nose kada su tako mlitavi.

sad bih rekao neke moje želje i nadanja u vezi s budućim upadima i klanjima popova po crkvama ali zbog legalnosti to nije moguće :fantom:

Away from his diocese at the World Youth Day celebrations in Krakow, Poland the archbishop of Rouen has released a statement on the death of one of his priests this morning, which strangely seems to identify both the slain clergyman and his killers as “victims”.

He said: “I have learnt with sadness of the killing this morning at the Church of Saint-Etienne du Rouvray. The three victims: the priest, Father Jacques Hamel, 84, and the perpetrators of the assassination.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/26/knifemen-take-several-hostages-french-normandy-church/

Ima ona francuska serija na netfliksu, A very secret service u kojoj se francuzo sprdaju sa svojim obaveštajcima iz 60tih. Deluje sada kao da i nije baš daleko od realnosti...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kod mene u selu u Ulici kralja Aleksandra se nalazi Tuniški kulturni centar... A ima i ulica Smederevske Palanke. :s_w:

Zajebavaš?

U stvari nisu, ali sad na wikiju može da.se.otrkije gde živiš

Послато са SM-G900F уз помоћ Тапатока

Normandy church attack: French authorities identify attacker as 18-year-old Adel Kermiche

The Algerian-born teenager's electronic tag had been deactivated during the day

adel-kermiche.jpg

Adel Kerminche pictured as a youngster Facebook

One of the two attackers who slit the throat of an elderly priest in a church in France has been named as Adel Kermiche.

The 18-year-old and his unnamed accomplice stormed the church in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray near Rouen in Normandy, France, and forced 86-year-old priest Jacques Hamel to kneel before slitting his throat on camera in the style of an Isis execution video.

One of the terrorists had a handgun and began to shout "Allah Akbar" and the other had a fake bomb with a timer. 

They then gave a "sermon in Arabic" at the altar and were shot dead by police. Their four other hostages, including two nuns and two parishioners, were then rescued after another nun managed to escape to raise the alarm.

Family friend Jonathan Sacarabany said Kermiche grew up in a housing project in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray.

Mr Sacarabany said the jihadist was originally born in Algeria and had a sister who is a doctor in Rouen and a brother. Their mother is a professor.

He said the family had previously told French authorities about his radicalisation to stop him going to Syria. He was arrested in 2015 while trying to get to Syria using his brother's passport and was sent back to France. 

In March this year he was arrested for plotting terrorist attacks.

Kermiche had been put under judicial supervision after his arrest but the electronic bracelet was deactivated for five hours a day allowing him to leave the house during the day without surveillance, an unnamed police official said.

The officer, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said Kermiche had been required to check in with police every day.

In a statement to the media, French prosecutor Francois Mollins said an investigation had been launched into the "cowardly" actions of the terrorists and a number of people had been arrested in connection with the attack.

He said they were still trying to identify the second attacker. 

The Algerian-born teenager's electronic tag had been deactivated during the day...

Kasno su ga deaktivirali <_<

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk