• Weenie Pooh

• John Coltrane

• ducca

• MancMellow

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bayern tera Gecea?

Rumeninge:

We made everything clear to Mario. He knows what the club thinks and he knows what the future coach thinks. Mario has to consider for himself whether he wants to constantly get minutes.

Gde si samo Aggera iskopao, on je otišao par godina pre toga. A Coutinho ispao iako je počinjao svaku :D

pa agger je igrao te sezone (2013/14), otisao na kraju.

On 9 August 2013, it was confirmed that Agger was to become Liverpool's vice-captain,[28] replacing the retired Jamie Carragher. This came shortly after reports had surfaced that Barcelona had made a bid to sign the Dane.[29] Agger assisted Daniel Sturridge's goal with a flick-on header in the 1–0 victory against Manchester United.[30] Agger did however, see his game time cut short due to Mamadou Sakho being preferred in the same role.[31] On 1 January 2014, Agger scored his first goal of the season, meeting a Philippe Coutinho corner with his head in a 2-0 win over Hull. During much of 2014, Agger was left out of the team, with Sakho partnering Skrtel in defence. Agger was restored to the starting line up on 11 May 2014 in Liverpool's end-of-season match at home to Newcastle. With the Reds trailing 1-0, Agger scored the equaliser by meeting a Steven Gerrard free kick at the back post.

Bayern tera Gecea?

Rumeninge:

videcemo.imao je dogovor sa lfc da predje kod njih, pa ih je odjavio, zatim je promenio agenta, a sledece godine mu istice ugovor...

Naravno da priča sa Geceom nije završena.

Možda se zato i pojavila ona priča o Brahimiju, iako ne vidim zašto bi to trebalo da zanima Gecea.

videcemo.imao je dogovor sa lfc da predje kod njih, pa ih je odjavio, zatim je promenio agenta, a sledece godine mu istice ugovor...

i ja sam tako nesto citao, klubovi se nasli na 19M funti (25M evra) i sa agentom plata dogovorena 175.000 funti, i samo odjednom 'ja necu nigde, radujem se sledecoj sezoni i saradnji sa ancelotijem, bla,bla '  novi agent .

ako ostaje bajern mora da mu produzi ugovor ili ode sledece leto za dz. u dortmund ili mozda nece da igra pa opet za dz. sledece sezone negde.

iz liverpoola su ludi, ako tu vise ista pokusavaju.

Što neko reče, neće Klop da dovodi igrača koji ne želi da dođe. Pa ako ipak dođe na kraju, to znači da su to bile samo neke interne igrice.

jose-mourinho-man-utd-premier-league_347

Jose Mourinho has signed his contract to become the new manager of Manchester United, Sky Sports News HQ can exclusively confirm.

Srecno nam bilo. Trebace nam :D