IGNORED

Толстый и тонкий

Ryan Franco

The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives

Zbigniew Brzezinski(na stranu sto ja mislim da je on prilicno precenjen ali njega u Vasingtonu slusaju, narocito demokrate)

Pa udari mapu:

1zn6cmh.jpg

Pa kaze:

In that context, how America "manages" Eurasia is critical. Eurasia is the globe's largest continent and is geopolitically axial. A power that dominates Eurasia would control two of the world's three most advanced and economically productive regions. A mere glance at the map also suggests that control over Eurasia would almost automatically entail Africa's subordination, rendering the Western Hemisphere and Oceania geopolitically peripheral to the world's central continent (see map on page 32). About 75 percent of the world's people live in Eurasia, and most of the world's physical wealth is there as well, both in its enterprises and underneath its soil. Eurasia accounts for about 60 percent of the world's GNP and about three-fourths of the world's known energy resources (see tables on page 33).

Eurasia is also the location of most of the world's politically assertive and dynamic states. After the United States, the next six largest economies and the next six biggest spenders on military weaponry are located in Eurasia. All but one of the world's overt nuclear powers and all but one of the covert ones are located in Eurasia. The world's two most populous aspirants to regional hegemony and global influence are Eurasian. All of the potential political and/or economic challengers to American primacy are Eurasian. Cumulatively, Eurasia's power vastly overshadows America's. Fortunately for America, Eurasia is too big to be politically one.

Ovaj njegov zakljucak na kraju je vrlo bitan za vezu Rusija-Kina. Sta ako oni uspostave savez? Jer doticni, upravo, u toj knjzi prica kako u Rusiji mora biti neki prozapadni vladar koji ce biti u podredjenoj ulozi spram zapada i da je to idealno za njih i da je opasno za SAD ako tako ne bude.

Evo, to i kaze:

Potentially, the most dangerous scenario would be a grand coalition of China, Russia, and perhaps Iran, an "antihegemonic" coalition united not by ideology but by complementary grievances. It would be reminiscent in scale and scope of the challenge once posed by the Sino-Soviet bloc, though this time China would likely be the leader and Russia the follower. Averting this contingency, however remote it may be, will require a display of U.S. geostrategic skill on the western, eastern, and southern perimeters of Eurasia simultaneously.

Edited by Zaz_pi

The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives

Zbigniew Brzezinski(na stranu sto ja mislim da je on prilicno precenjen ali njega u Vasingtonu slusaju, narocito demokrate)

Pa udari mapu:

1zn6cmh.jpg

Pa kaze:

Ovaj njegov zakljucak na kraju je vrlo bitan za vezu Rusija-Kina. Sta ako oni uspostave savez? Jer doticni, upravo, u toj knjzi prica kako u Rusiji mora biti neki prozapadni vladar koji ce biti u podredjenoj ulozi spram zapada i da je to idealno za njih i da je opasno za SAD ako tako ne bude.

Evo, to i kaze:

u naj-naj-naj-kracim crtama - "ko nije procitao - da procita". ko ne procita nemoj posle da se zali...

Ma da, kako da ne, citanje je majka svekolikog znanja, ali ima za citanje onoliko.

...jeste, kako da nije, samo s tom malom razlikom sto u sahu mozes da o svakom potezu razmisljas koliko ti je volja, niko ti ne ogranicava vreme, sto je lovac uvek jaci od pesaka, a dva pesaka uvek jaca od jednog, dok je u ratu ponekad bataljon jaci od divizije, a ponekad slabiji od cete. Taj odnos, ta relativna snaga nikada nece biti poznata nikome...

Knez Andreja Bolkonski odgovara Pjeru na primedbu da je rat slican igranju saha.

Pisac je izvesni Tolstojevski, knjiga se zove Rat i mir koliko se secam.

Edited by namenski

putin pitao sečina (direktora rosnjefta) o merama za smanjenje efekta sankcija, ovaj rekao daj mi 45 milijardi da otplatim dug :lol:

analitičar iz rajfajzena imao najjači odgovor: the answer fits the question

ovo je otprilike odgovor da mu ne remeti angažman sa exonom i da mu objasni da ne mogu da posluju odvojeno od sveta

jedva čekam odgovor putina

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-14/rosneft-said-to-ask-state-for-up-to-42-billion-after-sanctions.html

http://www.b92.net/biz/vesti/svet.php?yyyy=2014&mm=08&dd=14&nav_id=888138

ovo je otprilike odgovor da mu ne remeti angažman sa exonom i da mu objasni da ne mogu da posluju odvojeno od sveta

Imaš ovo od Putina na temu Rosnjefta i Exxona, pre par dana:

U.S. oil giant Exxon Mobil began drilling in Russia's Arctic on Saturday, despite Western sanctions imposed on its Russian partner Rosneft, and was hailed by Russia's president as an model of "cooperation". 

Although U.S. sanctions over the crisis in Ukraine are not designed to halt joint projects by Russian and U.S. companies, they nevertheless aim to starve Rosneft of dollar financing and ban access to modern technology.

"Today, commercial success is driven by efficient international cooperation," Vladimir Putin told Rosneft CEO Igor Sechin and Glenn Waller, ExxonMobil's lead manager in Russia, on a video conference call from his Black Sea residence in Sochi. 

"Businesses, including Russian and foreign companies, perfectly realise that and despite certain current political difficulties, pragmatism and common sense prevail, and we are pleased to hear that," he said.

Exxon brought a rig from Norway to drill Russia's first well in the Kara Sea and its move will be seen as a vote of confidence in Rosneft, run by a close ally of Putin's, Igor Sechin, who has also had sanctions imposed on him by Washington.

"We of course welcome this approach (to cooperate) and are from our side are open to expand our cooperation," Putin said.

"I am convinced that the joint projects between Rosneft, Exxon Mobil and other companies will benefit our national economies, will contribute to strengthening the global energy situation," he said.

Waller, who spoke Russian, said the company was keen to keep working in Russia.

"Our cooperation is a long-term one," he said. "We see big benefits here and are ready to work here with your agreement."

Imaš ovo od Putina na temu Rosnjefta i Exxona, pre par dana:

da, pratim to jer mi koristi kao argument u nekim drugim raspravama. exxon je inače istraživao sankcije usofa i zaključio da je ok da posluju sa sečinom kao direktorom rosnefta, ali ne i sa sečinom kao privatnim licem