IGNORED

True detective

mammy two shoes

Sumnjam da HBO juri gledanost baš išta posebno, ipak je to kablovska televizija. To tvoje je logika obične televizije na kojoj toga istovremeno nema...

edit: Ima samo džedajskih seksualnih obračuna kao Kalinda na CBS-u...

Edited by Ajant23

Sad, umesto žena koje istražuju natprirodnu poštu dobili smo Farela i Vona koji istražuju organe, a sad možda i nju. Jer, malo akcenta donosi ses.

Sve manje sam ubeđen da će u drugoj sezoni uopšte biti sisa. :(

http://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywood/2014/09/keira-knightley-true-detective-season-2

5422e20f3278851a04b13692_Keira_TD.jpg

Ako to bude onda ce i 3orgetu da se svidi. 

Nego

‘True Detective': Rachel McAdams Closes in on Female Lead Role (EXCLUSIVE)

rachel-mcadams-passengers-casting1.jpg?w

Justin Kroll
Film Reporter
@krolljvar
Rachel McAdams is said to be locking down the lead role in season 2 of HBO’s “True Detective.”

Sources tell Variety HBO has offered McAdams the part opposite Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughn. Taylor Kitsch is expected to land the role of the fourth lead.

Though HBO recently announced Farrell and Vaughn as the shows leads, sources say it is the female lead that many believe will have a similar response to fans that Matthew McConaughey’s part as Rust Cohle had in season 1.

Several other actresses have been considered for the part, including Jessica Biel and Malin Ackerman, but McAdams has been seen as the front-runner for the past few weeks. HBO could not immediately be reached for comment.

What it came down to was scheduling as insiders tell Variety McAdams was about to start filming “Spotlight,” the drama revolving around the Catholic Church sex scandal uncovered by the Boston Globe, and it was unknown whether dates could be worked out for McAdams to do this and “True Detective.” Sources now say that in the past 24 hours a deal was worked out where the actress could do both projects.

Justin Lin is set to direct the first two episodes of season 2. “True Detective” creator Nic Pizzolatto has been busy writing the second season, which is set in California and revolves around three police officers and a career criminal who navigate a web of conspiracy in the aftermath of a murder.

McAdams and Kitsch are expected to play cops alongside Farrell, while Vaughn plays the crime boss whose empire is threatened when his partner is murdered.

McAdams, repped by WME and Magnolia Entertainment, is already set to have a busy 2015 with the untitled Cameron Crowe pic and the Jake Gyllenhaal boxing pic “Southpaw” both bowing next year. She was most recently seen opposite Phillip Seymour Hoffman in “A Most Wanted Man.”

FILED UNDER: HBORachel McadamsTrue Detective
  • 1 month later...

Lolita Davidovich and James Frain have been cast in recurring roles for the sophomore outing of HBO's critically-acclaimed hit drama, joining previously reported season two stars Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn and Taylor Kitsch. Rachel McAdams is rumored to be near a deal to play the fourth and final lead role.

Edited by Tinman

u je lolitara, mislio sam da je okacila kopacke o klin.

sad pokusavam da se setim gde sam je posl put gledao, i ne ide. verovatno u gods and monsters.

nek se spremi sean young za trecu sezonu.

u je lolitara, mislio sam da je okacila kopacke o klin.

sad pokusavam da se setim gde sam je posl put gledao, i ne ide. verovatno u gods and monsters.

nek se spremi sean young za trecu sezonu.

Ja pomislio Ron Shelton će da režira makar jednu epizodu, obzirom na Kaliforniju nešto tipa Dark Blue Hollywood Homicide, ali izgleda da nema ništa od toga...

Feministička subverzija, nije toliko zabavan koliko je inteligibilan. Bolje to pogledati nego ranije kada su morali da slušaju Fidela Castra kako drži govor deset sati. Dakle, progresivno...

Ovo je vise za stid me je priznati..... ali sta cu.

Meni je True Detective jedina serija koju sam odgledao, i malo je reci da sam odlepio. Dobro ne racunam Dr Haus i slicno, sto je bilo na Foxu.

Sad treba da odaberem sta cu sledece da gledam.

Sta bi bila preporuka za nesto sto ima taj nivo kvaliteta, govorim o glumi, dizajnu, prici, saspensu, granicnim momentima bolestine i asocijalnosti.

Jedino sto mi je bitno da nije neka mamutska duzina, posto ne gledam serije kao svi mladi™ nego pokusavam da uspostavim old school ritam - svako vece po jedna epizoda.