IGNORED

Sirija

Budja

Svakako manji problem nego ubijati ih ili podrzavati ubijanje.

Niko ovde to ne podržava, to su tvoje bolesne interpretacije i učitavanja .., a ako se iko tome raduje to si ti - dobiješ razlog i da opljuješ, a i da izbaciš neku otrcanu humanističku frazu.  

Alepo ce ostati crna mrlja na savesti covecanstva i verovatno nesto sto ce se na bliskom istoku vratiti kao bumerang kada suniti krenu da se svete.

Da se svete kome i gde?

More than 120 MPs – including former Tory cabinet ministers Michael Gove and Andrew Mitchell – today call on Theresa May to authorise immediate airdrops of food and medicine to ease the desperate plight of adults and children trapped in besieged areas of Syria.

“With our Royal Air Force already operational in the air over Syria, we are calling on you to urgently authorise the air-dropping of aid to besieged civilian populations. It is simply not acceptable that during the biggest aid operation in the UN’s history, and in the full glare of the world’s media, nearly 100,000 children are facing the slowest, cruellest death because we cannot reach them with food and medical supplies.

Air-dropping aid is only ever a last resort, but who can credibly claim we have not reached that point? The Syrian government is refusing all attempts to allow access to UN relief agencies whilst simultaneously dropping chlorine gas onto civilian populations.”

sounds like a plan... :mellow:

Theresa May calls for international pressure on Putin over Syria

PM condemns as unacceptable what she called Russia’s support of indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilians

Theresa May has called on the international community to increase pressure on Vladimir Putin over what she called Russia’s support of indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilians in Syria.

Speaking after a bilateral meeting with the Polish prime minister, Beata Szydło, and a number of senior members of her government, May said in response to a question about the position of Donald Trump: “We must recognise increasing Russian assertiveness and I think that it is important that we work together to deal with that. We’ve spoken today about the importance in relation to the Ukraine.

“In relation to Syria we want to ensure and work with the regime to ensure that the terrible indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilians stops.”

May added: “I think it is important that internationally we put pressure on Russia to recognise that its behaviour in Syria in terms of the indiscriminate bombing and support of indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilians is unacceptable.”

The comments came after Michael Fallon, the defence secretary, said that he expected the US president-elect, Donald Trump, to stand up to Putin despite his pro-Russian rhetoric during the election campaign.

“I think you have to distinguish between the campaign rhetoric of President-elect Trump and what he does in practice. In practice, every American administration has always stood up to Russia,” he told BBC Radio 4.

“We are not suggesting you shouldn’t talk to Russia, but what you can’t do is treat Russia as business as usual, as any kind of equal partner.”

kako je svet jebeno mesto kad neki tamo neće prosto da rade šta ti misliš da treba da rade pa se još drsko ne žele smatrati poslušnom decom koja treba da znaju svoje mesto, kako je prirodno  :(

A mislio sam na lokalnu osvetu kroz nekakav novi ISIS ili neko alicno cudoviste. Kad pustas teroristicku organizaciju poput Hezbulaha da ti resava probleme neminovno se pojave novi problemi. Odgovornost je i na Putinu i Asadu ali i na Obami, Olandu, Cameronu itd.

Ne znam, ovo sto se desilo u Parizu je bila internacionalna osveta, protiv zemlje koja je bila protiv intervencije u Iraku i ljudi koji su vecinom bili rootiv bilo kakve intervencije i koji su samo zeljeli da se dobro provedu.

Svetili su se nama,[...], a sve to u ime sirijske nevino poubijane dječice i žena, kako nam jedna od džukela reče u prigodnom govoru sa balkona dok je praznio šaržer u masu ljudskih tijela nagomilanih ispred bine.

Ovo sam pozajmio sa interneta.

kako je svet jebeno mesto kad neki tamo neće prosto da rade šta ti misliš da treba da rade pa se još drsko ne žele smatrati poslušnom decom koja treba da znaju svoje mesto, kako je prirodno  :(

Tramp i Fijon dobacuju Terezi - ,,dodji juce"

S uzivanjem cu da gledam kako Britanci ostaju ne samo izolovani u Evropi u smislu brexita, nego i ostavljeni sami sa svojom antiruskom politikom kada odu Obama i Oland...moze onda Tereza da zove Porosenka na caj

Tramp i Fijon dobacuju Terezi - ,,dodji juce"

S uzivanjem cu da gledam kako Britanci ostaju ne samo izolovani u Evropi u smislu brexita, nego i ostavljeni sami sa svojom antiruskom politikom kada odu Obama i Oland...moze onda Tereza da zove Porosenka na caj

Da bas je do jaja to sto ce dva autokratska ludaka sa nuklearkama da se udruze u pravljenju dilova i tako dele svet. A i jedva cekam da ufiksiraju da je neko nekoga tu zajebo.

A inače juće je u Latakiji završena sedmica mode.

CxzH9U0XAAAZcl0.jpg

E pa ako je tako neka bombarduju one "divljake" i njihovu teroristicku decu. U ime dopicnjaka.

Edited by Eraserhead