IGNORED

Sirija

Budja

To je tacno, no, recimo, za Libiju je neko kacio koncesije koje su bile prilicno diversifikovane.

Za Irak ne znam.

Ja nisam rekao da taj obrazac važi za Libiju ili Irak. Vasilije je samo pitao kako se to radi. Pa tako se radi, i radilo se vrlo realno u prošlosti. 

To je tacno, no, recimo, za Libiju je neko kacio koncesije koje su bile prilicno diversifikovane.

Za Irak ne znam.

Pa dobro moraju nešto da prebace i Kinezima, koliko se sjećam oni i Rusi su taj dan bili na slavi kada se glasala no fly zona u UN... Kako bi se prebacivali sklopljeni ajfonovi i ajpodovi nazad u Cali da Kinezi oskudjevaju u gorivu? Mada nisu ni oni ludi, foxconn su pretvorilu u modernu galiju gdje se na istoj palubi i živi i proizvodi, kako bi tek bilo da imaju rush hour njih po 5000 120000edit svakodnevno. Evo vidiš da im nije dovoljno pa preoravaju Južnokinesko more i zauzimaju pozicije u sledećoj turi energetskog rata, koji je još jedan aspekt ovog globalnog asimetričnog sukoba, ne mora to biti samo war on terror, ja bih tu dodao i aspekt rata za droge. U Vijetnamu je to bio LSD, sada je na sceni Captagon, a prije desetljeća afganski opijum itd...

Edited by mackenzie

Vade kestenje iz vatre koju su raspirili, pokušavaju da prisustvom spreče širenje Irana, da prisustvom pojačaju bezbednost zalivskih monarhija, da namignu Kurdima da stoje uz njih....

ne razumem...

ako im je cilj demokratija, zasto bi stitili monarhije? ako im smeta Iran, sto su napali Irak? ono, nije bas da protiv Homeinija nisu mogli da nadju par razloga za rke-koke... a posto se toliko brinu za Kurde, sto onda Turskoj ne lupe par samara?

moze doduse da se posmatra da je njima strateski bitno da se Iran ne siri i da su monarhije na sigurnome(monarhije su inace monarhije zato sto... hmmm... cek, cek, na vr' jezika mi... sacu se setim... ahhhhh, da, zato sto imaju shitload of oil), ali i to se svodi na kraju na isto. show me the money!

Iračke vlasti pozvale su Ankaru da "momentalno povuče svoje snage",uključujući tenkove i artiljeriju, koje je bez pristanka Bagdada rasporedila na severu Iraka.

IZVOR: TANJUG  SUBOTA, 5.12.2015. | 09:45

Foto: Gettyimages

To je saopštio kabinet iračkog premijera Hajdera al-Abadija.

"Iračke vlasti pozivaju Tursku da se odmah povuče sa teritorije Iraka", navodi se u saopštenju, prenela je agencija AFP.

"Imamo potvrdu da su turske snage, odnosno jedan naoružani bataljon, ušle na teritoriju Iraka, navodno da bi obučavale iračke trupe, bez poziva ili odobrenja iračkih federalnih vlasti. To smatramo teškim kršenjem iračkog suvereniteta", saopštio je kabinet iračkog premijera. 

Turski mediji su javili da je oko 150 turskih vojnika, u pratnji 20 do 25 tenkova, poslato kopnenim putem ka regionu Bašika, severoistočno od Mosula, grada koje Islamska država smatra svojim centrom u Iraku. 

Na tom području se protiv džihadista inače bore kurdske pešmerga snage, a turska novinska agencija Anadolija je izvestila da su turski vojnici tamo poslati da bi obučavali njih.

kog vraga turci rade u Iraku???   :ph34r: 

Edited by steins

Neće obučavati Pešmerge (to bi bio svojevrsni spektakl) nego neku sunitsko-arapsku miliciju koja je pod turskom kontrolom. I neće biti prva smena turske vojske koja to radi, ta ekipa instruktora™ se smenjuje već nekoliko godina, jedino što sve do sada nisu ulazili sa tenkovima niti se iračka vlada ranije bunila zbog njihovog instruktorskog™ angažmana.

A najbolje sto kao obucavaju " kurdske pešmerga snage"... 

pa obucavaju ih...

lekcija jedan: gde je najbolje sakriti se od metka

lekcija dva: kako pobeci od tenka

idt... praksa je mama janja ucenja

Inside Raqqa: voices from the terrified city

Noam Raydan and Erika Solomon in Beirut

“This is what daily life is like. You wake up in the morning and if you don’t hear the sound of shelling, or a jet breaking the sound barrier, you feel like it could be a good day,” says Abu Hadi. “The first thing I do next is look outside for clouds and pray for them to come — or better yet a storm.”

Sorties are always fewer in number during bad weather, he says. On Monday it rained — a good day.

Abu Hadi lives 2km from the centre of Raqqa, Isis’s de facto capital in Syria. The city has become the focal point of an intensified air campaign by the US-led international coalition since the Isis attacks on Paris. France has led with stepped up air strikes and has been joined by the UK. But Raqqa is also home to hundreds of thousands of civilians who are prevented from leaving by the jihadis. One of the only ways to leave the city is to prove a health condition requiring treatment that Isis hospitals cannot provide.

Abu Hadi speaks to the Financial Times on an internet connection he had secretly rigged and uses only at dead of night. Like all those interviewed for this report, he asks for his real name not to be used.

The 50-year-old used to worry more about Isis brutality — he speaks of militants on motorcycles dragging mangled corpses behind them as he was walking his son to school. Now, terror for him is waking to the sound of warplanes. “If someone looks upwards without an obvious reason, everyone around will be terrified . . . When there is quiet, you spend all your time thinking, OK now a plane is coming.”

Isis has cracked down on public internet use so family members outside Raqqa have to piece together news from missives sent online if the coast is clear. A man who asks to be called Saleem and who recently fled to Turkey says his parents give no details of where and how they gain access to the internet. “It’s like a life or death thing: they worry about getting the person helping them in trouble,” he says.

His mother leaves him messages on the mobile texting application WhatsApp, but has not sent anything in several days, he says, worried. Last week she wrote: “We’ve been banned from leaving the city — even for emergency reasons.” She says Isis values civilians as human shields. “They just want civilians to die so they can put them in their videos.”

“You have to imagine the kind of fear regular people are living in,” says Rami Abdelrahman, head of the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, a monitoring group.

“Their situation is now completely unpredictable. One day, there will be no strikes. Another day, there are 30.” Civilians say they feel as if everyone is bombing them at once, Mr Abdelrahman says. He too has found civilian casualties to be mounting. “So far I’ve noticed Russian, American and Syrian regime strikes causing civilian casualties,” he says. “I haven’t documented a French strike with civilian tolls yet.”  

Locals share theories about how to determine who is bombing them — you can hear the missiles released from Russian and Syrian jets before they explode, they argue. With western fighter jets, there is no sound until the rocket hits.

Abu Hadi says all that is being destroyed is infrastructure, and he is enraged that Raqqa has become an international target since the Paris attacks.

“If the ones who did the attack launched it from Belgium, shouldn’t they be focusing on how these people came to and from Syria — not bombing us?”

Frustration has grown as civilians fall casualty. The jihadi group’s own media outlet showed its forces cutting off the hand of a motorbike thief at a public square in Madrasat Hateen last Friday. Hours later, warplanes hit the area at least 11 times, according to the observatory. It said at least 12 were killed, five of them children.

Food supplies are still reaching Raqqa but with the strikes intensifying, the Syrian traders from Turkey and northwestern rebel-held Syria are becoming hesitant and shipments are sometimes slow. The highest price rises have been in the fuel Isis produces, Abu Hadi says, as civilian tanker drivers become a target for air strikes. In Raqqa, the price of a barrel of diesel doubled to 40,000 Syrian pounds ($390) last week.

As more and more links to the outside world are cut, Abu Hadi clings to his midnight internet sessions for word of an older daughter in Turkey. When he looks at his younger children he worries about their future. “Sometimes I see the fear in my children’s eyes,” he says. “I see blame. Why couldn’t we have left?”

Yet somehow, behind closed doors, life in Raqqa continues. After the roar of air strikes faded one evening last week, a small crowd of women gathered to play music in their living room — low enough so only they could hear.

It may be a time of crisis but it was still a young woman’s engagement party, and the women were determined to dance, says Um Ahmad, who passed messages from two of her relatives to the Financial Times.

The women celebrate in spite of the warplanes and in spite of Isis. “People came and the women wore make-up. When they closed the doors, the girls had the chance to dance quietly,” Um Ahmad says. “People are challenging death — and there’s a determination to live.”

Невероватно информативан текст. Никада не бих сазнао како је цивилима који су против режима када их бомбардују авиони и ракете да ово нисам прочитао. :thumbsup:

Neverovatno informativan tekst, indeed. Posebno ako ne znamo, a ne znamo, da su sve internet veze u Raki - ukinute. Odlucilo tako tamo.

Ili su ga novinari pisali jos onomad dok je davalo ili su rekonstruisali pricu, po secanju, da kazemo.