• Andre Greipel
    • Marcel Kittel
    • Peter Sagan
  3. 3. Belu majicu osvojiće:

• Thibaut Pinot
    • Nairo Quintana
    • Andrew Talansky
    • Tejay van Garderen

dzaba mu, kontador je prilicno razocarao ove godine.nadao sam se da ce posle proslogodisnje vuelte koju je dobio bez zvanicne trke pre toga ove godine biti spreman za tur ko zapeta puska, pogotovo posle njegove izjave da nikada ranije nije bio ovako spreman za tur, sada kapiram da to uopste nije znacilo ono sto sam ja razumeo :D

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• malkin

• gervasius twinkleminkleson

• freakns

• San Epifanio

Odlično, od verovatno najzanimljivijeg TdF u poslednjih par godina, pogledao sam Korziku, a ostatak sam pratio kroz rez na kraju etapa. <_<

Mislim da je Froome juce mogao da osvoji etapu. Prvo je napao kao da vozi bolid F1, onda je usporio, pa opet napao i na kraju zavrsio treci... najvise mrzim kada se neko suzdrzava i ne ide najjace sto moze.Mogu da zamislim Brailsforda kako vice na njega preko radija da uspori :lolol:Mada opet, ne treba biti suvise pohlepan......

Poslednji dan Tura je poslednji dan Tura za Jensa Voigta ali i za Euskaltel...

Voigt: “I thought about saying ‘Shut up legs’ to my legs today but I realized I’ve been saying that too often so we had a deal today. I promised my legs if they would leave me alone today one more time that I wouldn’t hurt them too much again in the future. I think probably this will be my last Tour and the Tour has been an important part of my life and career. So I wanted to end on a good note and go out like in the old days, just me against the Tour one more time. It doesn’t mean necessarily I’m going to stop cycling but some of the guys that are 20 years younger than me will be taking my place in the Tour. I didn’t want to end my Tour like a beat up old man. I’m 41 years of age. At this stage, every month counts in my career, but I try to not think too much about my age and to block out common sense and keep going. I’m the oldest Tour contender since World War II – that’s lucky; imagine if they would have said since the last Ice Age.”
Sunday's final stage to the Champs-Élysées is the last time that Euskaltel will take part in the biggest bike race on earth.So says team head Igor González de Galdeano. The team's future's been up in the air for some time, and it now seems it's over. For good."This is the last time the Euskaltel jersey will be in the Tour de France", he tells Bilbao-dailyEl Correo. "No sponsors have visited us during the race. The public institutions have not stepped up and, from what I can tell, they're not going to step up".What's more: with no support from the regional institutions, telecommunications giant Euskaltel will also withdraw their sponsorship."If there's no economic project, there won't be a sporting project", he says.After 13 consecutive appearances in the Tour, Galdeano et al. appear to have come to the metaphorical end of the road.That's not so say there won't be a team at all next year, but it appears it'll be distinctly different from the present outfit."There are sponsors interested in this project, that it keeps going, but it'll be different", he explains. "Sponsors are ready to come on board, but they have to step forward."But it will be a wholly different set-up - not remotely close to this one".

Da, bedak. Visilo je u vazduhu cele sezone, i nije pomoglo što nisu mogli ljudski rezultat da naprave. Neće biti isto bez narandžastih majica u pelotonu... :(Sa druge strane, Europcar je produžio ugovor sa timom, to je bar lepa vest.

Edited by malkin

Bogami, sad već može ozbiljno da se priča o Kitelu kao najboljem sprinteru. Kav do danas nije izgubio sprint u Parizu.Plus ovaj Tur lepo pokazuje da je zelena majica sve samo ne takmičenje za najboljeg sprintera.