IGNORED

81, 82, 83, 84... novi zlatni san

Indy

• 3 weeks later...

Najčudnija muzika 1981 (uz svakako Residentse)... može se reći da je nadogradio Purcella.

He chose the Aria of the "Cold Genius" from Henry Purcell's 1691 opera "King Arthur or, The British Worthy." In the third scene of Act Three (The Frost Scene), the Cold Genius is awakened by Cupid and ordered to cover the landscape with ice and frost. The answer of the Cold Genius is sung by Klaus:

What power art thou, who from below / Hast made me rise unwillingly and slow / From beds of everlasting snow? / See'est thou not how stiff and wondrous old, / Far unfit to bear the bitter cold, / I can scarecly move or draw my breath? / Let me, let me freeze again to death.

This performance is certainly one of the most memorable in operatic history - Klaus Nomi conveys the message of the text with every fiber of his body (note in particular the movements of his hands and eyes). And as one YouTube commenter put it, the fact that Klaus knew that "he was dying of AIDS when he gave this performance (...) gives an added albeit unwanted poignancy to his performance."

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, beyoncé said:

najbolji američki bend osamdesetih (prema R.E.M.)

pesma iz 79. ali uklapa se i u rane osamdesete

Svasta ti nesto znas :rolleyes:

ako moze '79, moze i '89

On 12.6.2020. at 1:26, Lancia said:

Svasta ti nesto znas :rolleyes:

ako moze '79, moze i '89

ništa pametno, ne brini

i od mene '89. dok nas gazda ne rastera

(dave thomas je veeeliko :heart:)

• +1 1