• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• freakns

• Prospero

• teacher

• Frank Pembleton

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ovo bi mogla i trebala biti dinastija u nastajanju!Jos samo da se nadje konsenzus da li im je titulu donela odbrana ili napad. :DDa se posreci Pola Alenu, pa da uzmu i Blejzersi, sta fali?Para na paru ide.Ono sto mi moze biti krivo jeste sto Denver nije ugasen nulom, kao i zbog Dzona Foksa, koji mi je jedna simpaticna faca, posto mi je njegova SB sezona sa Karolinom najdraza ikada, tako da mi uopste ne bi bilo mrsko da on covek uzme taj SB, ali ne sa Denverom ( odnosno, ne u kooperaciji sa Pejtonom i Elvejom ), kao i ne protiv Sijetla.Maning je dokazao da je izvikana pojavnost i meni je vazda drago i milo kada takvi ( izvikane pojavnosti ) dobiju po pichici ( obaska sto me i Elvej zivcira, iako mi nije nista kriv, jednostano me iritira njegova njuska ).edit: Zvezda veceri je http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Namath.BfhLqk8IYAAlgHK.jpg

Edited by stoutspectacledbold-head

Ne znam sto Denver i Peyton ispadose toliko ozloglaseni na forumu, izgleda da sam ja jedini koji je navijao za njih sinoc. Nisam neki ljubitelj doticnih, ali mi Seattle toliko ide na onu stvar da mislim da bih sinoc i za Brejdija navijao. Ne volim taj divljacki nastup koji se zasniva na zastrasivanju protivnika i zivotinjskom nalozenoscu (bukvalno zaposednutoscu), odvratan tim. Sampioni trash talka. Fuj! (cast malom Wilsonu, deluje da je stvarno kulturan momak, potpuno van te price)I taj The 12th Man :puke:, koliko mi samo idu na kurac.

Edited by ducca

i ja, nisam mogao da trpim bruna sa marsa, a valja i ustati za posao ujutruinace zao mi pejtona, sad cu mu svi nabijati na nos ovo, i ostace upamcen kao choker svih chokera a nisam uopste ubedjen da je onakav blowout njegova krivicaupali su u masineriju za koju nisu bili spremni i cao

Edited by djuras
Ne znam sto Denver i Peyton ispadose toliko ozloglaseni na forumu, izgleda da sam ja jedini koji je navijao za njih sinoc. Nisam neki ljubitelj doticnih, ali mi Seattle toliko ide na onu stvar da mislim da bih sinoc i za Brejdija navijao. Ne volim taj divljacki nastup koji se zasniva na zastrasivanju protivnika i zivotinjskom nalozenoscu (bukvalno zaposednutoscu), odvratan tim. Sampioni trash talka. Fuj! (cast malom Wilsonu, deluje da je stvarno kulturan momak, potpuno van te price)I taj The 12th Man :puke:, koliko mi samo idu na kurac.
nisi samo ti... titjer prska na Manninga...PU4aUUu.gif
Seahawks' D is the best in NFL history2hr By BRENT SOBLESKIusatsi_7711332.jpg?w=640&h=375

Mark J. Rebilas – USA TODAY Sports

The Seattle Seahawks entered Super Bowl XLVIII with the NFL’s No. 1 defense. The unit left the game with the designation as the greatest defense in NFL history.The above statement will certainly be blasphemous to multiple fan bases, but it’s hard to argue what the Seahawks were able to accomplish this past season and in their Super Bowl victory.For the Seahawks to be deemed the NFL’s best defense of all time, they have two major hurdles to overcome: the 1985 Chicago Bears and the 2000 Baltimore Ravens. All three defenses achieved greatness in different ways.The Bears were ferocious. Their hallowed 46 defense is still considered the most aggressive and intimidating defense to ever step on a football field. They won simply by overwhelming offenses that couldn’t handle a defensive front that included the likes of Richard Dent, Dan Hampton, Steve McMichael, William Perry and “Iron” Mike Singletary running free to create havoc behind them.The Ravens were skilled and efficient. They had their roles and executed them perfectly. The team’s offense rarely provided its defense with any breathing room. Baltimore ranked 16th in total offense that season. Worse yet, they had a five-week stretch in which they failed to score an offensive touchdown. The Ravens, led by the energetic Ray Lewis, had to perform at a nearly perfect level each week during the entirety of the season. And they did.And there is this year’s Seahawks. A unit which was led by the back-end of the defense. The now famous “Legion of Boom” is the NFL’s top secondary. It possesses unique characters and even more unique skill sets. The sheer size and ability to perform basic roles with exact precision make the Seahawks a completely suffocating defense.All three defenses are, without question, great. But what makes the Seahawks stand above the other two without this piece being considered prisoner to the moment?A complete side-by-side analysis can’t be done of these three teams, but the basic NFL statistics provide the groundwork: Yards allowed per game Total Run Pass ’13 Seahawks 273.6 101.6 172’00 Ravens 247.9 60.6 187.3’85 Bears 258.4 82.4 176 A cursory glance would suggest the Seahawks don’t quite stack up against the other two defenses. Context is required.Only one offense averaged more than 370 total yards in 1985. That number increased to five in 2000. Eight teams eclipsed the number this past season. The NFL’s top offenses are more prolific in today’s NFL than ever.Also, a knock against the Ravens is that they weren’t even the No. 1 ranked defense during the 2000 season. They finished second to the Tennessee Titans.Another major feather in the Seahawks’ cap is they faced the premiere offense in NFL history in their Super Bowl contest. The Seahawks only allowed eight points.Neither the Bears nor the Ravens faced a Top 5 offense as their Super Bowl opponent.The Bears surrendered 10 points to the No. 9 offense that season, the New England Patriots, who averaged 343.7 total yards. The Ravens gave up seven points to the NFL’s No. 13 offense, the New York Giants, who averaged 336 yards per game.The Seahawks faced a different animal altogether in record-setting quarterback Peyton Manning and the Broncos’ offense. Manning broke every passing record this season, and the Broncos averaged 457.3 yards per game. Yet, the Seahawks almost completely shut down the best offense in NFL history.The Seahawks may have surrendered a few more yards during the season, but they were as dominant a unit in their era as the NFL has ever seen.