IGNORED

now playing 2nd coming

luba

1 hour ago, Tsai said:

ovaj album tako neku specificnu tugu okine u meni, ne mogu ni da definisem. samo nadire

Mene (suprotno) uvek vrati na detinjstvo, leto i sivi kasetofon na hoklici u dvoristu dok se mi deca ljuljamo na rucno pravljenim ljuljaskama od konjskog ama.

Dugo dugo nisam cula "Moonlight shadow" i onda na radiju pre nekoliko godina. Potrazim pesmu i bude mi totalni wtf ovaj deo

Lyrical content

It has been suggested that the lyrics of the song are a reference to the murder of John Lennon despite the fact that the events in the song do not correspond with those of Lennon's murder.[8][9] Lennon was shot four times just before 11 pm, whereas in the song the time is 4 am and the number of shots is six. Also, the night Lennon was shot (8 December 1980) was a new moon, so there was no moonlight,[10] and in the song, it is Saturday night while Lennon was killed on a Monday night. When asked if "Moonlight Shadow" is a reference to John Lennon's murder in a 1995 interview, Oldfield responded:

Not really... well, perhaps, when I look back on it, maybe it was. I actually arrived in New York that awful evening when he was shot and I was staying at the Virgin Records house in Perry Street, which was just a few blocks down the road from the Dakota Building where it happened, so it probably sank into my subconscious. It was originally inspired by a film I loved – Houdini, starring Tony Curtis, which was about attempts to contact Houdini after he'd died, through spiritualism... it was originally a song influenced by that, but a lot of other things must have crept in there without me realising it.

— Mike Oldfield[11]

Inace mi je glas Megi Rajli tu kao iz bajke, ne samo zbog samog glasa nego i tog pevanja bez uzimanja pauze.

Edited by I*m with the pilots